How does Trump do it? He keeps controlling the narritive

Other urls found in this thread:

policeone.com/Officer-Safety/articles/285788006-Denver-transit-security-officer-killed-by-suspect-on-terror-watch-list/
cnn.com/search/?text=Scott Von Lanken
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38890090
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5rvqy4/official_ama_with_trumps1stmember_live_at_2pm_est/
web.archive.org/web/20170207145034/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38890090
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmfao

this can't be real

Art of the Deal

truth triggers CNN

Ahaha this is brilliant

winrar

These fucking retards jesus christ.

Actively showing viewers what happens when you invite Muslims to the table kek.

Even if this is fake, it shows how fucking stupid fake news CNN is.

>Get btfo if they didn't prove him wrong
>Get btfo when they do prove him wrong

This is the definition of 4d chess

Ahaha no fucking way.

This is too much

Truly the chosen one

Nice, I think I'll give the Art of the Deal and the Art of the Comeback a read

Did Trump really trick CNN into showing the world how much Muslim terrorism there's been recently?

master trolling.

>When no one believes you because you got caught lying so fucking much, so you cite yourself as a shining example of true facts

Suicide Watch: Active

Because the modern news media is a dying money grubbing medium that will soon be gone

Police said the suspect ambushed Officer Scott Von Lanken from behind

policeone.com/Officer-Safety/articles/285788006-Denver-transit-security-officer-killed-by-suspect-on-terror-watch-list/

cnn.com/search/?text=Scott Von Lanken

Nr.1: he didnt say they covered it up. He said they didnt cover it enough.

Nr.2: the madman actually made them change the narrative from the fact that the federal judge overturned the ban into the reason for the ban. The retards are playing into his hand at ever turn.

Kek be praised, we are truly dealing with a genious.

Media having to defend their credibility just goes to show how little faith people have in private owned media conglomorates.

I believe Trump will go down in history as a textbook example of how to deal with media

I loved how the BBC wrote a column showing a complete list of what was covered going back like 2 years.....the retards dont realize that they just made a giant wall of terrorist attacks on one page just making islam look bad haha

Got a link to that list?

>"JOKES ON YOUR DRUMF, WE DO REPORT ON ISLAMIC TERROR SO YOUR WRONG!!"

Jesus Christ this isn't even 4D chess anymore, Trump is playing Clash of Clans while they are all flinging shit at each other

>say the media is not covering terror enough
>all the while media wishes there was not as much terrorism for their narrative
>we will show him
>show really how much terror there is in the last year

8d fucking underwater chess

Telepathy.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38890090

>Trump trolls MSM for the Xth time.

Praise be kek.

7-Zip

*SCREAMS IN TERRIFIED*

What a mad man.

>Forces media to show the many, many terror attacks over the past few years
>People realize just how bad the situation is and why we need the travel ban

I had my doubts about Trump, but after this, I realize he's on a whole 'nother level.

well played trump.. well played..
baited the fuck out of CNN

These are top down types. They didnt get their job for critical decision making or questioning actions. They do what they're told.

Once you realize how predictible this lumberous apparatchik is, it's not hard to game it.

Wow. Really showed Blumpf didn't they?

That cartoonishly long list is perfectly shows how big a problem islamic terrorism is.

I can't believe it. This is amazing.

Too much fucking winning.

>trump wants to prove why he needs to start restricting countries
>accuses of the (((media))) of something that he knows they did but does it any way
>media falls for it and shows EVERY SINGLE TERRORIST ATTACK COVERED
>people watch this and remember the horrors
>trump's ban just got more popular and more backing

holy shit this is a 3d chess move right here

no way.
this is that 90% nigger crime tweet all over again.

hes still playing these kikes like a fiddle. 5d interdemential chess here lads

Holy shit. Saves to a pdf 15 pages long

What a time to be alive user

ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN. HOW DOES HE DO IT? I WANT TO SHAKE THIS MAN'S HAND.

INTERGALACTIC
SPACE
CHECKERS

They underestimated Him throughout his campaign and will continue to do so for 8 years

How does he do this? Every time they think they will finally make him look stupid they just empower him further.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for DRUMPF.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>most likely terrorism victims voted for the open borders candidate

Lol

OMFG!!!
I can't believe how long that stupid list is!!!
These idiots!!!
How can they keep falling for it?
Please Mister President! That's too much winning!

I read a book about police interrogation tactics, where you have to get the interrogated prisonner to stop thinking long term and only think short term instead. I think something like that is happening here. The media respond with a knee jerk reaction, without taking the time to think about the consequences of their response... It's like signing a confession because you are tired and cold and hungry, not realizing that signing it will land you in jail. The media in this case is always on the backfoot, and have to go to press immediately with eery response to the God-Emperor. Well-played Senpai!

>He is not going to crack down on the media, per say. He will battle with the media, call them out on their lies, and use their platforms against them. Thats how he operates, and it works

use their platforms against them

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5rvqy4/official_ama_with_trumps1stmember_live_at_2pm_est/

They're making a new argument now. Something about journalists potentially dying mysterious deaths and having Donald Trump take the blame.

Are they going to pull something like when that Anti-Brexit MP was killed?

Because news people are dumb and Trump is a genius.

hahaha, Trump is TheHairLegend27

It is, I saw it earlier today on the lead with Jake tapper

Holy kek

uh........you sure showed him CNN.

I think it's just pure instinct on his part. He's better at it than 99% of the planet.

How does he do it

He honestly got the media to give America a quick rundown of the last several years of muslims blowing shit up. It's fucking unreal how easily he plays these idiots.

looooooooooooooolllll

CNN no longer has feet. It's just shin bones attached to pulp right now.

He has the Time Machine Boyz.

His pace is way to fast for them

I've been wondering. Is this really Trump's work? Or is this the work of Bannon?

fucking lel mate
quite the cuckster

I'm amazed their idiot editors still haven't learned a thing.

>Haha see Drumfkins we do cover terrorist attacks
>So what if it's 15 pages worth of terrorism?

>cover ups terror attacks
RIP English

Their arrogance is truly their weakness. Every time this happens, they think "Aha! Trump is such a fool. I will show him!" and then they do his bidding as fast as possible.

To admit that Trump knows what he's doing would be to swallow their own pride, and they just cannot do that.

>Trump will use the media coverage on terrorist attacks against them to get the ban approved

4D CHESS
D
C
H
E
S
S

Maybe they're secretly pro Trump?

>Don't include Saudis in ban
>Media REEES and points out how dangerous Saudis are to Americans

>Point out the Media censors Muslim attacks
>Media REEES and points out dozens of deadly muslim attacks

Say it with me /pol

>nother
"v" not "th"

The odds of all editors being secretly pro-Trump are pretty slim, don't you think? He regularly cucks most of the "liberal" news corporations, big and small.
D

Morons won't change their minds. They won't connect the dots. It doesn't matter

why is the beeb so intent on being deceptive with shit like this? this is like when they called that german terrorist david or that drowned beach boy allen to try and make their readers not see them as the fucking alien others that they are

They have tunnel vision. They can't see anything past trying to destroying President Trump.

>"Cover ups" as third person singular verb phrase rather than "covers up"

Triggered.

At this point I am 98% sure Trump is a time traveler. He is just too many steps ahead pf everyone.

Bump for brilliance. You have to see the full list to get the full beauty. There is no way the White House didn't plan this.

web.archive.org/web/20170207145034/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38890090

There is 79 attacks on that list in a span on 3 years. Truly a religion of peace

Page needs to be archived or screencapped.

Omg CNN is so dumb. How can they not realize they are being played.

What is Trump's real endgame?

MAGA

I love how they thought they could try to use this to hurt him but his plan worked out perfectly. Wow.

>hurr CNN is being played
I'm literally watching CNN talk about this shit right now. The shot in OP's pic was aired for like two seconds, the last 6 minutes has been them shitting on Conway.

Trump isn't controlling the narrative. He's not playing any sort of chess. He's just an idiot.

/thread

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38890090
ITS A BIG FUCKING LIST OF TERROR

Would an idiot get the BBC to print a huge list of Muslim terrorist attacks? Any time 'religion of peace' comes up, we can just point to the BBC. Yeah, what a fucking idiot.

I'm speechless. This is fucking brilliant.

This is amazing haahhaha

You'll never become a state with this shit attitude.

kek

wow. Dude just trolled them into plastering their headlines with Islamic attacks to "prove" him wrong, in the process proving him right.

That's fucking brilliant.

>that flag
Japan needs a reminder of what nuclear bombs do.

>79 from 2014-2016
>26 attacks a year

I'm starting to feel bad for the media.