We Need a Safe Space!

Leftist Extremist are training to attack us. We need safe space where we don't get knocked the fuck out for exercising our Freedom of speech.

what's next, a group attacks /ourguys/ at HWNDU live on video?

What happens if they recruit nig gang thugs?

We all could end up drinking toilet water, and forced to sit in a corner white being assaulted on live stream!

What do we do Sup Forums

?? I don't get it? Who are these people?

Shills.

Shut up bitch! I'm being serious!

Pretty simple solution.

If somebody attacks you, shoot them until they stop.

That works if you're in the U.S where you can carry weapons on your person.

In the U.K, we're kind of fucked. Thinking of taking up martial arts, to be honest.

>We all could end up drinking toilet water, and forced to sit in a corner white being assaulted on live stream

I d-didn't realise that's an option

>painting America as Anarchists
It's back to the electric chair with you wops, again.

>southerner detected
Fucking get their head kicked in up here grow some bollocks

Why the fuck haven't you started already?

Look, if you don't have the right to defend yourself you either just let anyone rape you to death or you go get the right to defend yourself like a proper human being.

Martial arts is great for sporting events but isn't going to amount to dick for most engagements with an armed opponent.

Our safe space is America, faggot.

So sad. The little Pepe.

1.Stand your ground
2.Magdump

I feel a snowflake coming on

Daily reminder that all Antifa are SHOOT ON SIGHT

Try again. West mids.

Time and money constraints, mainly. But it's also taken a while to see that Brit' Anti-fa are just as retarded.

This has occurred, trust me. My rationale is it'll hopefully increase my speed and control over my body that I can utilise in an actual fight.

>even worse you hurt this innocent garbage
Do they think people are being sincere when they troll them with this?

Well martial arts wont help you against muslim gang of 10 people. Well maybe if you are Bruce Lee.

This will only keep up so long before people start punching back. One of those antifag morons has already gotten shot, more inevitably will as they keep antagonizing the gun owners. I'm just going to enjoy the lefties getting sad about getting shot and telling them "What's the matter? Need a safe space to riot in?"

>We Need a Safe Space!
No, you need to man up, buy a gun, and defend yourself.

If someone tries to attack you for exercising your first amendment rights, exercise your second amendment rights.

whats with this dancing guy?

OY VEY ITS A WHOLE NUDDA SHOAH

He's based. The spic hates racism. He may have come there specifically to troll him

Start setting-up lots of decoy trash cans to distract them.

The new cast of HWNDU is even more ethnic than the last one. What is the agenda?

chinks are based tho

build one of these and train faggot.

Just shoot up more churches, blame antifa's aggression, be ahead in k:d. Winning.

why would captain america wear a bandana? He's even wearing his regular costume, not like people could identify him...

>Anarchy
>wearing the stars and stripes

Ironically, nothing more indicative of the Leftist position on anything

That nigger has a gun and shooting at cap