ONLY A MANDATORY DEATH PENALTY FOR AL MURDERERS WILL MAGA!!!

so this nigger murdered a cute italian girl last summer while she was out for a run. now here family is screaming about how he will get justice but since new york state does not have a death penalty this nigger will be living on the tax payers dime and get out after a few years.

THATS NOT JUSTICE!!! BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY FOR ALL MURDERERS!!!

MAGA!!!!

thesun.co.uk/news/2803084/karina-vetrano-father-killer-court/#

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wrongful_convictions_in_the_United_States
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193572/Police-suspect-Queens-jogger-murder.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY
youtube.com/watch?v=M35nTs_P85k
pnas.org/content/111/20/7230.abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello Duterte, I will try my best to kill this disgusting nigger.

How did they catch him? I remember hearing about this story when it first happened.

race war soon

I hope this ugly coon gets raped every day in prison by a bigger, uglier negro

DNA under the girls fingernails and FULL confession

every fucking time

This. It happens on a daily basis and no one wants to admit it. Fucking animals.

reparations!!!

Lol, pussy.
Worry about your own problems back home.

he wuz angry and sheeit, also he daddy said he wuz a good boi who dindu nuffin
the few articles with comments sections enabled certainly were entertaining to read.

says the guy invading every country for Zog

i would support this. 1st or 2d degree

The problem with immediate death penalty for murders is the frightening rate of false convictions.

mfw civic nationalists think if blacks had muh constitution they'd be functional

I hope he gets raped by a hot, young white guy with gorgeous swastikas on his cok.

The problem is that death is a sweet release.

We need to bring back public executions in the USA.

man you can say what you want about Rapefugees but aslong USA have a RAISING % of Nigs they are doomed same way

False convictions are worth it if a few rapist nogs like this are cleansed

thats why you have a trial first homie! and then a reasonable number of appeals that don't last for 20 fucking years!!!!

stop and frisk combined with DNA (he was stopped and frisked for acting sketchy in the area of the murder) NYPD went back and DNA tested the people that were stopped/frisked

They should be put in solitary in a small room with just enough food and water to survive until they die an agonising death after about six months

if 1000 guilty rapists and murders get death for 1 innocent person that's absolutely acceptable. we'll pay the family of the innocent and make restitution but that the price we have to pay to eliminate the problem!

I know, user...
>letting your fellow law abiding citizens get executed for jamal's crime
The (((trial))) isn't always correct.

sheeit man these are all good bois. they gonna go in the field and harvest the crop with them machetes. they aint gonna kill whitey.

Trump needs to reform the judiciary and drug laws

we spend too much money protecting the pharmaceutical monopoly, removing the schedule saves the taxpayer money and hurts cartels, once thats done we will have the resources to put criminals away and keep them there, so long as Trump gets rid of all these liberal judges, they slap you on the wrist for murder and send you away for decades for drug crimes

He's so primative looking, like the worst nightmare. a super predator.

But the sad reality is that pretty white girls are being murdered by all types of men, of all races and creeds.

Men are violent savages and we need selective breeding to contain this epidemic of male violence. perhaps some men should be castrated pre-emptively.

How would you feel if you were that one person?

thats why you have the appeals. but you know there are times when the evidence is too damning and in this case there is a full confession.

i am going to fart rape you.

mfw this thing is considered a human much less "equal"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wrongful_convictions_in_the_United_States
Yes, obviously in those cases, but even then, there are mistakes.

That's an easy way out. He should rott in prison. Then once he dies he can reincarnate into a hellish life.

like a fucking martyr ..fuck you and everything you stand for

Nigger, what are you talking about?

You guys think you're mad now. This picture is going around on my FB as a message that the media is racist toward blacks.

fuck you lawyer cock sucking jew piece of shit

Shaun "Talcum X" King posted about how the language surrounding this murderer was problematic. He's not a "brute"! He's just a skinny black kid! He's not a "demon"! He's a human!

Never change, Martin Luther Cream.

>racist towards blacks
Ask them how they treated Trayvon and Mike Brown.

>these types of posters are the ones replying to you
Just kill yourself, retard.

push the idea of "crime reparations"

>"he is not a demon!!!" - talcum x
>head twisting in unnatural way in ops picture

yeah totally not a demon 100%

>go on everyone try to turn your head that far around.

as in, if I die for the greater good of society, it's worth it. why the fuck do you think people still gladly sign up for the military knowing they could die.
Also don't you ever talk to me with that tone or language.

lmao @ that old Jew acting tough.

He wouldn't do a got dayum thing. That young black would strangle his faggot ass just like he did his daughter.

I hope the nigga beats the charges. THERE'S NO PROOF HE DID IT. The confession was probably extracted using torture. You know how the pigs are.

>False convictions are worth it if a few rapist nogs like this are cleansed

No matter what we do, innocent people will die. If we don't put criminals to death, they will kill guards, visitors, or other prisoners, or they will escape and kill, or they will be paroled and kill. False convictions are exceptionally rare. Let us regard them as heroes who died for their country.

Perhaps the best way is a REAL "Three Strikes and You're Out" law. If you've committed two separate felonies and served two separate prison terms, and then you commit a third felony, you've shown that you're a savage who can't live among civilized people. A third felony conviction should result in an automatic, mandatory death penalty, I don't care if it's for boosting a case of beer from a convenience store. And nobody suffers three false convictions in three separate trials. This policy would snuff out most murderers before they got a chance to kill.

>i'd be totally fine with dying for a crime i didn't commit

>"[W]hen I considered myself ready enough, I crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically -- though looking back I see that I was in a frantic, wild and completely abandoned frame of mind. Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women...I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles. I wanted to send waves of consternation throughout the white race."

t. Eldridge Cleaver

Just put him in general population with the rest of everyone else and this problem solves itself. I imagine the mob runs NYC jails still, all things considered.

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING HIS UNNATTURAL HEAD TWISTING???????????????????????????????

It would suck but that's like saying we should ban all cars because imagine being hit by one.

You're also ignoring DNA testing, security cameras and general investigation methods are getting better and better. How many of those false convictions were from a lack of DNA testing?

You tricked me into almost giving a fuck by calling an american "italian"

Yeah, it's definitely getting better, but blindly condemning all "convicted" murderers to death is not justice. Of course, i'm all for killing repear offenders or obvious culprits.

> be nigger
> kill on impulse
> almost every time
> no foresight for alibi
> not smart enough to make up a story
> get arrested and questioned
> "i dindu nuffin"
> "we have your DNA"
> "yeah, it was me."
> "why?"
> "uhh dunno i wuz mad"
Every time. Look at his stupid nigger face. Just fucking look at it. Tell me that thing "thinks".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193572/Police-suspect-Queens-jogger-murder.html

she was Italian but that is beside the point the guy's head is twisted around further than normally possible.

>He is turned looking over his shoulder past the point the neck starts to break.

Either he has a double jointed spine or shit is about to get all sorts of spooky in the jail house with ghosts n demons n shit

>inb4 it is an actual fucking demon possessed negro and they have to get in a pack of priests.

go suck soros dick like your antifa shills comrades.

it's basic logic
I said **IF** 1000 guilty fucks like you get death at the cost of 1 innocent person than the benefits outweigh the cost!
your dad or brother is a rapist we know so you fear them getting what they deserve.

Dude, you have seriously gotta lose some weight if you can't turn your head 90 degrees to the left or right.

look at it again friend I have been testing that shit out right now and well look at OP's picture.

>it is more than 90 degrees its about 120
>look at the back of his head specifically.

Yeah it does look weird

Maybe the death penalty should only apply to obvious open and shut cases. Also

>Take a life
>lose your life

What's wrong with this?

>buzzwords
Pretty sure you'll sing a different song if a relative gets killed for a crime they didn't commit.
That, or you're just an autist with no empathy. I'm guessing the latter.

muh constitution will turn this thing into the next brain surgeon. It will become a father and raise obedient productive members of society.

Nothing wrong with that. That's the point i'm trying to make.

gas yourself

>one eye on dem tits, one eye on dem streets

He's my hero! Fuck that White Bitch.

Only good Nazi is a dead Nazi, including Nazi bitches!

Good argument.

And what benefits are those? Satisfaction stemming from vengeance? Sacrificing innocents just to appease people out for blood isn't justified.

>be American
>trying to lose weight, get raped and killed

>Cute
That disgusting little whore did EVERYTHING she could to look as non-white as possible
She got what she deserved
That being said literally no way in hell the nigger will fry because New York is a cuck state and they banned execution years ago

I hope your mom gets raped by a nigger.

>Satisfaction stemming from vengeance
This is the whole point of a system of justice and has been since before Hammurabi had his laws carved in stone.

This goes against the basis of our legal system which revolves around the idea that its better for the guilty to go free than the innocent to be punished. If we did change this then we would have to change everyfuckingthing about the legal process because currently the mechanisms and punishments are based around the idea that we minimize false convictions by requiring ridiculous amounts of evidence of guilt.

Your mom, too

>/BLACKED/

Dylann Roof didn't rape anybody, he was acually made into killed because black violence and bad parenting. The black rapists/killed done it for pure uncontrolled animal instincts.

you're a simple minded contrarian. all you are capable of ever replying is the opposite of anything ever produced. You are incapable of thought only reaction. You're absolutely worthless to society and a black whole to everyone who's ever had the displeasure meeting you.

Don't ever reply to me again!

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY

The time for arguments has passed.

Take a look at the incident at 10:32
youtube.com/watch?v=M35nTs_P85k

>guys leg goes full extend-o mode to avoid getting his head blown off.

go fuck yourself

signed, all Mediterraneans

>implying that murder is never justified
>implying someone who killed in self defence should be executed

>black whole
God damn you are dumb.
NOT

Crime prevention doesn't factor into it? What about when the state kills my relative for no reason? Do I get to have vengeance on state officials?

In the states that have the death penalty, does it act as a deterrent in any way?

the states that have it have insane amounts of negros

Vigilante killings when?

how much innocence is lost for every guilty not killed?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let it be known here and now
if I ever gain political power
all guilty will be put to death asap, the cost of a few innocent is a price some will pay. FUCK YOU AND DEATH TO THE GUILTY

underrated

he's mom's black so how do you think he was conceived.

No.

Glad you're not in power then, Joseph.

Man, niggrs ruin everything. Sad Pepe :(

are you retarded?

His right shoulder is closest to the camera

He prob is one.

And the thing is in reality, those odds would be far more unlikely

No, crime prevention doesn't factor into it, otherwise you would just hang everyone who breaks the law. Lex talionis is the foundational principle and everything else is a byproduct or afterthought.

The way the social contract works is that we all agree to surrender our right to vengeance to the state in the hope that it will act as an impartial arbiter and we can avoid bullshit like blood feuds and innocent people getting killed in a fit of rage or as a result of misdirection. If agents of the state kill you relative for no reason and are not being punished, then you could rightfully conclude that the social contract has been broken and seek revenge.

Fuhrer
I'm young and convincing ;) don't be so sure

pnas.org/content/111/20/7230.abstract
>at least 4.1% would be exonerated

put your chin above your right shoulder like he is doing in the picture then.