So Betsy DeVoss has proven that you don't need to be qualified, in any way whatsoever...

So Betsy DeVoss has proven that you don't need to be qualified, in any way whatsoever, to hold any of the most important jobs in Washington.

So why the fuck do we hold confirmation hearings in the first place? I mean, isn't the point to vet these people and make sure they're qualified and can withstand scrutiny in their ability to do the job?

Fuck politics, man. They could have picked someone who at least had experience who still held the same conservative values, but they didn't even give a fuck, it was blatant nepotism.

if you are just coming this conclusion now, you are either underage, retarded, or a shill. either way you should kill yourself.

What happened today was unprecedented. I've been alive a long time and never in my life have I witnessed a less qualified person achieve a tie vote. She should have been lucky to get 20 votes, not half the goddamn Senate.

Who was obama for $500 alex.

The only real qualification for becoming a Cabinet member is having the president make the appointment. The member must also be approved by the Senate after the appointment.

Plenty of people tried to say that Trump was unqualified too when the only qualifications for POTUS are: be a citizen and be over 35.

Check out M Shultz biography.
He will win elections as it seems.

>citizen government
>whoa whoa whoa this NOBODY wants to be in it? wtf. she needs more lobby money in her pockets before shes qualified to run our country

what you think of as qualified means fucking nothing. you have no fucking idea what education or qualification means in this context. you are without information to base an estimate upon and you should not discuss this.

trump is a genius, particularly at judging people. betsy doesn't need any fucking qualifications except his nod

>So why the fuck do we hold confirmation hearings in the first place?

Because Senators like to hear themselves speak and want to feel relevant.

She can't possibly institute anything worse than what's currently implemented. I have a son in second grade and they still haven't learned multiplication/division. Don't get me started on how his homework is so batshit retarded, I swear to God it's designed in a way that it's deliberately stupid with the intention of preventing me from being able to help him with it.

this is really funny considering you don't have to be able to read to be in congress

>So Betsy DeVoss has proven that you don't need to be qualified, in any way whatsoever, to hold any of the most important jobs in Washington.

No, that was Obama.

No. That was Dumbf.

We are comparing that she had a shit ton of money you inept lead. If you think she is an average person your deluded even more than the BLM slavery reparations crowd. We hate her because she shilled her way into the position and she doesn't know shit about public education.

What state? In NJ I learned multiplication in (third??) grade and took multi variable calculus my Junior year. Fucking teach your kid multiplication if you have a problem with it then.

At least Trump has successful leadership experience, which is far more important that political experien--
>flag
nevermind

Donald is that you?

>America takes a liberal turn under Kennedy/LBJ
>mass immigration and forced racial integration become the norm
>schools get hijacked by activist Marxist-Leninist
>decades later schools are so shit that Trump needs to appoint a person with no experience to kill it once and for all and rebuild from the ground up

I see nothing wron gwith Betsy. She's going to take a sledgehammer to the SJW indoctrination camps.. oops I mean public schools of America

God Speed

> it was blatant nepotism.
No. It was blatant pay to play. Get your corruption straight.

>isn't the point to vet these people and make sure they're qualified and can withstand scrutiny in their ability to do the job?
LOL. How many of the people in the vetting process are qualified to even ask the right questions? The point is primarily political kabuiki. This process only keeps Africa tier corruption out. It also provides public insight into the candidate. If she fucks up badly, it will be easier to get her removed with public support.

>take money from public school to pay for private school vouchers
>that'll make schools great again

Kennedy actually gave a speech saying we had enough immigrants

Probably part of why he died

For how long have we elected "qualified" people for the jobs and all we've gotten in return is them doing a lousy job?

Teachers Unions donated nearly $4M to the Dems this cycle.

Aren't we supposed to be relieved when big money like that fails to sway DC policy?

>She wants to end common core and promote school choice so white students aren't dragged down by niggers.

Oh no, someone stop her.

This is a great David Brock thread. Working the night shift for CREW must be miserable.

You guys know your boss fucks/kill kids right?

A qualified person.
Or did you mean Trump?

>So Betsy DeVoss has proven that you don't need to be qualified
They claimed for 8 months that Trump wasn't "qualified". Keep singing that same failed song over and over you dumb cunt.

How many dozens of "qualified" people have helped continue the course of the Department of Education to its current failed state? It's a complete piece of shit.

Watch them increase budget and suddenly everything works.
Then claim its their brilliance, when it was the eternal issue of no budget.
Also known as, when the asshole BLM gets out of the road, traffic moves.

>So Betsy DeVoss has proven that you don't need to be qualified, in any way whatsoever, to hold any of the most important jobs in Washington.

i thought was proven when a community organizer became president (now former)

lack of funding isn't the issue. pouring money into failing schools has never worked before

We shall see won't we.
Rick Perry is now suddenly defending DOE, here to we shall see status quo.

Took long enough for someone to bring this up

when the kikes fuck up so bad, literally anything else is better

ahahahaaaaa, you can't do fucking second grade homework

>Watch them increase budget and suddenly everything works.

Right because throwing more money at a failing government program is a useful solution.

Did your retarded ass ACTUALLY think Trump wasn't planning on dismantling the Dept. of Education for being the failure it has been for half a century?

Fucking kek, you libtards really, truly, honestly are mentally unfit to exist.

Didn't you get the memo?

The Republicunts didn't have the balls to reject her and risk create beef with Trump so early.

So they voted like sheep. It could have been a hobo and would have still passed.

Its a classic government one, and what here has been done that hasn't been tried before?
Everything Trump does and says is a reference to the past, a true conservative.
Nothing forward, only what has been done.

They hired her to get rid of it not to run it.

>why the fuck do we hold confirmation hearings in the first place?

Literally just for political show.

Dems are just using the opportunity to score points in the media by "expressing strong doubts" about the candidates.

While Repubs are just pretending they're actually scrutinising them, but they're going to make sure they all pass the hearings.

The US is hardly the intellectual capitol of the world, especially with 16 years of running war that just gets worse. Got worse and made worse by supposedly smart people trained in elite universities. Fact is USceducation is full of hot air and narcissists looking for a cushy lifestyle and unrealistic retirement package. Fire every classically trained teacher in the US and you'll see test scores immediately improve.

Fpbp
Take the blue pill OP
Specifically the one with cyanide

I really don't understand what people's problem is with her. School choice is good for black kids too. Public school is just daycare for most of them, get some of them in a good private school where shit teachers can be fired, and some of them might not turn into gang bangers. I literally haven't heard one good argument against her, it's all

>muh Trump
>muh experience
>muh bears

And why would we appoint someone to try and be part of a failed department that has slowly been eroding ACTUAL education for our youth for decades?

You late-night CTR / CREW / ShareBlue faggots seem to think anyone agrees with your retarded shit, but no, that's not it. Soros would better spend that money giving it to shitskins to wipe their dirty asses with than to fund the nonsense you faggots pedal here all the time.

Can't wait for the DoE to be dismantled and re-created in a manner that doesn't allow leftism to keep fucking over kids because muh unions come before actual education!

You tried

Is she the department of education head nominee?

That whole department needs to be entirely scrapped. I hope trump does that at some point.

It honest to god serves no purpose at this point.

Education starts at home and education secretary isn't one of the most important jobs in Washington.

>he seriously thinks money is the problem
You must be 18+ to post on this board kiddo

The only the the Dept of Education ever did was let big pharma come in to label kids who won't listen to teacher's bullshit developmentally disabled. Then you drug them up. That's education? Every teacher in America should be ashamed they even take a paycheck from those goons.

add to that the department of energy.

completely useless

There are going to be MANY fewer formal "Departments" in 8 years, and those that remain will actually be doing their fucking jobs on a much smaller staff who finally will be capable of their appointed duties.

Trump and Devos are going to purge the public school system, and break the backs of the teachers union. Good riddance.

She will implement a voucher/school choice program. Nobody will choose public education now they they'll have access to private schools. Goodbye, liberal indoctrination. Parents will pick Catholic schools that actually make you do homework.

If money wasn't an issue, then why do we need to give so much to the military instead of simply demanding better options?
Why can't we require medicines be held to the same standards here?
Why can't I get all my stuff like a car, tailored exactly as I please to my taste and yet still be affordable?
Where's my dozens of competition and new startups trying novel techniques?

Lol this will never happen. Trump is a big government guy through and through.There will be far more federal government empoloyees when trump leaves office, and the government debt will be increased by at least 10 trillion $ by the time he leaves office. even if he only lasts one term

He's no libertarian.

hell, obama proved that, fuckstick

Not everyone can be as qualified as Obama, he set the bar too high.

>He's no libertarian.

Nobody said he was. Nor did I infer we'd have 50%+ less government, but useless departments are expected to be gutted according to need to dismantle their long-outlived use.

However, I think you might just be surprised once his 2 terms are over with.

>harvard graduate
>senator
>unqualified

you do need an education reform

>harvard graduate
probably on a blacks did nothing wrong scholarship
>senator
junior senator
>unqualified
yes, he was railroaded by the democrats

>>harvard graduate

got in because he is black

>>senator

same, black, and never voted anything but present

>>unqualified

extremely

After eight years government spending will increase dramatically, the same with debt. Most likely on par with Obamas levels. at least adjusted for inflation.

lmao

look at this retard and laugh everyone

Maybe a Mexican warlock would have been better, eh?

We will see, lad.

I fucking voted for trump, but nothing he has said has implied he will decrease spending in any way.

It's just a matter of what that money will go towards.

>So Betsy DeVoss has proven that you don't need to be qualified, in any way whatsoever, to hold any of the most important jobs in Washington

No she hasn't, most politicians have already proven that. Its why people were willing to vote for trump

Fuck you I spilled my beer.

>you don't need to be qualified, in any way whatsoever, to hold any of the most important jobs in Washington

Do tell...

>there are still people here who think Common Core is bad
>they literally can't give you a legit reason why
>every time they try to it's debunked meme images
>too retarded to realize that republican opposition is entirely based on the fact that it encourages science without religion

>A qualified person.

>>they literally can't give you a legit reason why

Uh, stupid shit like changing simple math like 2+2=4 to a 15-step monstrosity is reason enough.

What I HAVEN'T heard is a single fucking reason to SUPPORT Common Core. Care to try, faggot?

Trump proved you don't have to be qualified to be president.

Point?

What a shit thread.
Sage

>Betsy DeVoss
the only qualification they needed was that she wasn't owned by the servants of moloch