Vault 7 gossip?

my own dumb guess..

it is about them having complete control over us now

They have control of our food (organic seed vaults)
They have control of our money (gold vaults)
Our military (military engine)
Our information (persecuted truth tellers)

I am guessing something to do with water and air but this remains to be seen…

vault 7 will be information on a giant database that houses everyone in the worlds information. all of the voice recordings, texts, web searches… shit you say out loud when you think your alone… it will be that facility that holds it all.

the world government has control of your entire life now.

you can never take back everything you have already done. and now they now know alllll about it

Other urls found in this thread:

nukabreak.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like a stretch... Creative of you though.

what is your take?

Google has everything

I honestly don't give a fuck

Kikes can come and get it if they want it

nukabreak.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_7

Vault 7 was a Vault-Tec vault built before the Great War as part of the Great Vault Experiment. The main purpose of this vault was to observe how long society could last without medical aid and/or personnel.

>t. Schizophrenic killer

Good theory OP. The paranoids were right all along, eh? (again). I wonder if its about the truth regarding weather manipulation. Theres a 100% media blackout in the USA but it is openly recognized as a government program in China.

Splain

HARP

>inb4 literally nothing

is there anything related to V7 in podesta mails?

I honestly hope it is some shit on 9/11.

kill alll turks

rude

Seems like the FBI had a doc dump around the same time. Can't remember shit anymore.

yeah cant find anything either

Would you believe hillary was a conspiritor?

>my own dumb guess

yea fuck off niggershit

lets stop posting vault shit until something relevant HAS BEEN RELEASED AND VERIFIED.

Stop supporting assange attention whoring.

Reminder that in 30+ releases of emails in election night there was zero relevant things, only pizzatards fell for it like subhuman shits they are.
sage hard

I think the questions are more important, pictures just symbolic clues to answers.

Vault7 is something:

What = seed vault = Vault7 is seed, origin to something
Where = in gold, stolen gold = Vault7 is seed, source reason to something in gold, wealth
When = F119 engine tested (in Hush House BTW) = 911 = 9/11 , Vault7 happened/began on 9/11
Who = Famous Spies = CIA, Mossad Vault7 is/was done by CIA,Mossad

----------------------> 9/11's seed,motive is in gold,money,wealth and it was done by famous spies CIA,Mossad?

silly humans think they can flee there when shit hits the fan but fail to realize that the alien overlookers will just annihilate the planet like they did to mars and label it another failed experiment

You're not far off user, Mossad/CIA is the head of the Zionist snake that needs to be destroyed.

The Nazi Angora Rabbit project never ended.

>ground
>underground
>air
>?

how bout that

wl geotag
probably by association

IPodesta's email there was a large entry on ramen soup and how high sodium foods like it can cause autism "looking at you Sup Forums“

>They have control of our food (organic seed vaults)
We still have access to seeds. You can buy seeds online or at a gardening store. Some grocery seeds are viable too.

If he even outed Israel/mossad for being involved I would die happy.

Unfortunately I think they have him deep in their pockets

Aren't the vast majority now owned and produced by monsanto?

That bitch probably had her hands in everything.

I know there is something Very wrong going on with the seeds or weather or Chen trails. Don't know which. I've been planting Morning Glory seeds for over 25 years. They Always bloom in September. They are a September flower. Since the Victorian era. It's September's Flower! For the past 10 years they started blooming later and later. Thought it was just a fluke at first. First early October. Then late October. Early November & Now late November. They only bloom for two weeks now. They're supposed to bloom all Summer. So sad

The U.S. Has a vault with some dank shit hidden inside. (Data or physical objects, I don't know), but whtever it is, is extremely pertinent to the American people.

Wikileaks has proof of what is in vault 7 and they are sending a message to Trump's team to let the public know about the purpose and contents of vault 7.

Wikileaks is hinting that they know what it is, and if the government doesn't anounce vault 7's purpose to the public soon, Wikileaks will publish all the info it has on it.

....that's my theory at least

All of the clues lead to Feb.19th, the day Ecuador may have a new el Presidente.
Wikileaks is speaking directly to someone in these posts, not us. Its basically saying dont interfere so Julian would be kicked out of the embassy.

Most likely whatever insurance files they have will be released if he is.

Fuck you and your concern trolling bullshit. He assumed people would give a shit that she used a private server and interfered with Bernies campaign. No one cared.

The truth is the truth, you literal mong.

Oh I thought that they had to release Clintons 7th emails or something to do with her. If the FBI didn't release, then they would release the info on Vault 7. I don't remember now.

Faggots, i got it.

1. Seed, seeding refers to (p2p filesharing seeding) also to an insurance (to ensure the survival of seeds) = seed the life ensurance

Telling his faggots to get ready to seed the Keyset or encrypted insurance.

?/10 ???

Seed
From Germany
At date x
Insurance of captain faggot, assange and bad theater actor special snowfake

I'm thinking this has to do with prosecuting hillary, and if they don't move ahead then wikileaks will leak info on 9/11.

Nice job. Hard repeating what you have read without using one braincell to produce an original thought.

Fucking parrots