ILLITERATE DRUMPF BTFO!

it's over. he's finished

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

Oh God, why did I ever vote for Trump?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

wow wtaf i hate Trump now I'm With Her.

Is it possible to be able to write and not read?

This, desu. *sips tea* And you do realize worshiping another man is literal cuckoldry, right? I mean, right? Like honestly.

Guys... It's over. Pack it up. We're finished. He CANNOT recover from this........

wtf i hate trump now #HILLyes

>Grammatical error in a tweet questioning someone's ability to read
Like pottery in motion

how can this tweet btfo Drumpf if he can't read it???

>Do anyone

Not sure if shitposter or cuckold.

holy shit you made me realise how ratarded i am now im anti trump lol how could we have evar let him gat nukeleer cods lmao we r done

Sometimes I like to imagine all of the people ironically posting "HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER" and "WE CAN'T LET THIS GUY GET THE NUCLEAR CODES" in threads like this are just leftover ctr robots that nobody remembered to turn off so they just endlessly troll Sup Forums for (You)'s and talk to eachother like the bots in old CS servers.

CTR out in full force tonight

I love shitting on people when they call Trump an idiot.

Sure, the billionaire who defeated the entire corporate, political and media establishment is an illiterate idiot.

Thing is I have found that people who vocally shit on Trump have never encountered any actual resistance, so when I start forcing them to defend their criticism they just descend in to looking flabbergasted and saying "seriously".

He's white

Can Obama read though?

Fuck off with this copy pasta, crew. He's a lot more trustworthy with them than (((shillary))) was. Fuck right off.

CTR
the letters looks like some fat bitch trying to get off the ground