Antifa really makes me question whether fascism is bad

Antifa really makes me question whether fascism is bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a leaf man

>New zealand

Imma tell my big brother on you

It's what we need right now until we get things sorted out. We need order right now, after like 10 years we can become a libertarian society again.

As long as they don't come for our guns i don't care if we're more totalitarian. Because just incase trump is a shill we need to be able to take him out.

We live in a libertarian society right now in america. If you have enough money you can buy what ever you want. You wont realize this because you are poor.

They are wannabe fascists themselves. So no, fascism is still shit. It's just that the fascists of the future don't call themselves that and are also faggots.

We defiantly have more liberties than most countries but we still have a surveillance and police state. I'm saying we should become totalitarian now so we can keep antifa/BLM in check. in the future we can become libertarian.

White people are dying and foreigners constantly brag about outbreeding us.

Huh it's almost like... Fascism is a reaction to left wing extremism...

Something that may happen again because people are hiding why the Nazis rose to power in the first place and lie and say half the truth that it was because of economics so we never solve the problems.

Not that people in the west feel under economic pressures these days...

this desu

In a real totalitarian society 4 chan and the people of 4 chan would probably be locked away.

/polgbt/ is a god-tier ship

Prove me wrong

yeah beating people up because they have different opinions than you is pretty bad actually

Can't.

You know america was founded on beating people up who had different views then us.

of course a fag would be into pedophilia

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

DAILY REMINDER: HOMOSEXUALITY IS DEGENERATE AND COINCIDES WITH MENTAL DISORDERS.

You're retarded

You sound absolutely buttblasted my friend.

You sure you aren't a homo yourself?

I can prove that I don't have sex with anyone what-so-ever.

You can't prove you aren't a faggot degenerate.

Who else here is fashy-queer?

post a picture of your cock

No, they're literal communists. The people who protested Milo were self professed anarchist communists.

Communists are clean different from fascists, even if both use authoritarian tactics.

Trying to use the word fascists to describe anti-fascists is using the language of the left. It's inherantly buying into their idea that authoritarians that suppress speech are fascists. That describes communists excellently, and they're much more deadly and ruthless than fascists.

No sense working within the language of the left. What we're doing is trying to convince people that communists are fascists when we should call them communists. What we're really doing is helping support how the left for a century apologized for communism, while denouncing fascism, by continuing to not denounce communists. It's holding up fascism as this ultimate boogeyman evil, something communists may fall into, rather than holding up communism as a proven to be a much worse evil than fascism.

We do this only because people have been taught in schools fascism is evil, so we try to take advantage of that stigma, rather than calling them the communists they are, which is a worse label for anybody to have. Both Fascists and Communists are autocratic murderers, but the Communists are far worse.

KYS faggot

You're right, fuck it. I was in the wrong here.

What I should have said is that it's all the same authoritarian shit that I believe we should stand against.

Liberty or bust.

How is that image related to pedophilia?

straight buy here.
posting my huge cock for any faggots interested

flamboyant gay guys are the worst.

Im gay but I'm straight acting.

That's a big cock.

Not surprising that the same people that overreact to 0 terrorists would overreact to 150 rioters.

Indeed. Same here. We should lick each others' butt holes sometime.

4 u

>whether fascism is bad.

The anti-fascists are behaving like fascists themselves. Yes it's bad.

Holy shit, that picture man. Holy fucking shit man.

bump

This pic makes me happy.

YES IT'S BAD PLEASE FUCK OFF YES IT'S BAD PLEASE FUCKING LEAVE WE DON'T NEED YOU.

/lgtb/ please do us all a favor and hang yourself, save us the trouble, it's gonna happen one way or another during the day or rope

when someone can believe all of this:

Points of Unity
1. We disrupt fascist and far right organizing and activity.
2. We don’t rely on the cops or courts to do our work for us. This doesn’t mean we never go to court, but the cops uphold white supremacy and the status quo. They attack us and everyone who resists oppression. We must rely on ourselves to protect ourselves and stop the fascists.
3. We oppose all forms of oppression and exploitation. We intend to do the hard work necessary to build a broad, strong movement of oppressed people centered on the working class against racism, sexism, nativism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia, and discrimination against the disabled, the oldest, the youngest, and the most oppressed people. We support abortion rights and reproductive freedom. We want a classless, free society. We intend to win!
4. We hold ourselves accountable personally and collectively to live up to our ideals and values.
5. We not only support each other within the network, but we also support people people outside the network who we believe have similar aims or principles. An attack on one is an attack on all

They need to stop reproducing

Commies have killed more people than fascists

Actually I'm a white gay male and I want to remove the T from LGB-T

why would you do that? you're exactly the same, a bunch of queers who are going to burn in hell, kill yourself and do us all a favor

A FUCKING JEW
Good for you

Neck yourself then you fucking leaf

/Lgbt/ as a community is a fucking cesspool at the bottom the ocean of piss called Sup Forums. The LGBT community in real life is the flagship for the Tumblrians we now have to live and deal with everyday and it's only getting worse.

In short it's a shit ship even by shipping standards.

There is a tranny mod on /lgbt/ that will give people global perma bans for asking if trannies are really there perceived genders.

>until we get things sorted out
>America ever fixing anything

>New Zealand

bump