I hate Trump so lets all spread the love!

>love

I don't know what you think this means, but it doesn't mean burning a Starbucks and smashing people's skulls in.

>this is the US president

Disgusting

>raises an intelligent, successful and respectable women

this upsets liberals

Hi:)

Were republicans as mean to the Obama children as democrats are to this poor kid?

It's to get the 'choke me harder daddy' vote of all the young women with daddy issues in America. Nothing really going on.

And the attention hungry nigger didn't do it

no gonna lie, i'd fuck ivanka as well

>wants to fuck his intelligent, successful, and respectable daughter

This excites conservatives.

Get in the >>/oven/

When can I expect him to be exported? Is this a way to special order an exporting of minorities, this a beautiful idea.

Drumpf BTFO

FUCK DRUMPF

Of course, don't you remember the memes about how terrible Obamas fucking children were? ... oh wait

Reminder.

I am genuinely asking because I am aware I might get a slightly skewed to the right view of america from Sup Forums

Stealing our memes and trying to force them is pathetic man.

little drumpflets are very upset

Only a sick fuck would be able to see something sexual in the type of behavior depicted in those pictures.

drumpfbabies mad because you lost the POPULAR VOTE which makes the democratic process work

Whoever made this should burn in hell. It is an abomination against pepe

Keep it up just remember where "She" is.

Kek

no wonder liberals are all sexual deviants. liberalism and pedophilia must go hand and hand

>drumpfbabies mad because you lost the POPULAR VOTE which makes the democratic process work
>thinks this is a democracy
>makes shitty memes
You really suck at this don't you? Why not move to Canada oh wait....

drumpflets on suicide watch

Guys~ Remember that time a reality TV star and billionaire beat the most corrupt candidate in the history of american politics, who was also a female... and in effect triggered the most epic salt mining operation we've witnessed yet..... The mental gymnastics the losing side goes through each day just to cope, is fucking fantastic.

Fuck pepe and fuck frogs

Also the reason that he won the white women vote.
I still don't know how liberals can't see this.

You are really not trying are you? You lost get over it. Hopefully Hillery's conviction will be public and George soros's excecution will be on live tv.

These memes are shitty. You are not even trying. What we on Sup Forums do for free you are getting paid $.02 and we make higher quality memes. I guess you do not know the difference between quality and quantity do you?

dabbold quompf is not my president.

>Awoo
>white skin and blonde hair
good....goy?

just remember drumpflets everyone who matters thinks your dumb as fuck inbred retards

>i'll just call his source 'fake news' and i win

more stupid libcucks

tone rbig uass mistake pamerica.

>Tone
>Rbig
>Uass
>Mistake
>Pamerica

What did he mean by this?

>difference between quality and quantity
a POPULAR vote is still a POPULAR vote, mouth breather.

President Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, thereby securing the Presidency. She is our 45th President. Former Republican nominee Donald Trump will never be President, m'kay sweeties?

even uber kike little Ben has funnier memes

the key to memes is they have to reflect an element of the truth. liberal "truth" is just propaganda that only they believe. any rational person soon discovers that liberal dogma is shit.

that's why you're never win

are you sure you're not the dumb fuck inbred retard? your grammar and your picture are straight retarded.

I won't deport it.

I will end its existence.

This should help even a Liberal understand.

dabbold cumpfkin btfo

>implications

Their memes are cheap knockoffs. Low energy. I will teach them.

Don't even get what that one's supposed to be.

Do you like this one?

Wtf that´s a good one, do you have the one with the common core and Donald in it?