ITT nignog school experiences

Did your school have any niglets or pakis? tell your story here. what were the biggest chimpouts? did you ever feel extra-civilized amongst the savages? did you bring an oven to show and tell?

yes there were alot but mostly the females

stereotypical nig names? did you fuck those baboons

The biggest issue I have is how fucking many black/Spanish people just blast their shitty rap music without earbuds. Seriously, I don't want to hear your fucking garbage music that's nothing but black people moaning layered over a shitty snare track. Also, it's not even fucking non-whites. It's also white girls. I mean the ones that like only non-white men, Starbucks, and wear spandex.

Finished this shit nearly 3 years ago now.
Niggs played basketball and stuck to sports mainly. Pakis stuck to weed, fucking exclusively white sluts and forming gangs with white beta orbiters. As an eastern european I hung out with the other lads, lithuanians, bulgarians, albanians and russians. Pakis acted tough and threatened with their older relatives/friends, but if shit got serious they turned out to be real pussies.

Cut a paki while his hoes got beaten when they got all uppity with their hood shit, shut them up for the rest of the year.

Tbh the blacks were better than the white brits since they actually stood up to themselves, while the brits were either still playing yugioh or some shit, or completely conforming to pakis, none ever stood up for themselves.

So glad I'm out of that shithole now thought.

>all white down
>nig nog moves in
>tries to be cool pretending he's shooting up with his mechanical pencil
>smells
>only time I've ever been physically assaulted

To be fair it definitely sucked for him being the only black guy in the school.

> smells

of what?

>Two black kids
>One nerdy, studies, hangs out with the LARP fags
>Other one fat, but into "rap" music
>Fat one gets befriended by wiggers
>Thinks he's cool
>Starts talking all ghetto
>One day some wigger calls him "nigga"
>Fat black kid laughs
>Other wiggers beat up wigger friend for being racist
>Black kid get suspended for inciting a fight
>Nerdy black kid goes onto state college

Black people smell.

I hate the way people smell in general, but a good portion of black people have a distinct odor. On a breezy day you can smell when one is upwind, or sometimes in the general area but not yet spotted.

>get beat up
>apologize

yes, good goyim. It is your fault the black kid smelled and attacked you

Bet it's still better than the curryshit smell from pakis.

I think its a mixture of BO and coco butter. Also they can never properly wash their nappy hair. who let them in? they need to go back

haha, nips bringing the heat. they dont take shit from blackies

I'm mainly around Indians. Pakis are a little more rare. But for whatever reason I never really noticed it being overwhelming. Maybe genetic? They do have that whatever kind of perfume is popular that can be annoying.

no it didn't I didn't live in a shithole.

We had a nigger in preschool. Nobody talked to him much. He moved early. Then went to grade 7-9 with him though not in the same class. He was known as "gay alex" then, the most flamboyant fucker I've ever seen. Right at the peak of the emo fashion and all, fuck he looked ridiculous.

Had a couple arabs at the same time. Or kurds or persians or whatever other fucking totally not arab thing they were. Like 5 of them. They formed their own little clique, only ever interacted with them while playing soccer. They were alright at it, since they all got held back. Weren't as good later on though when everyone'd grown past them.

i bet you sucked their cocks like a good swede

>school field trip to a school in a city
>easily half black
>it's like a fucking apehouse in there
>median IQ seems like probably room temperature
>recess
>huge fence, all pavement, aping increases
>cafeteria
>awful food, actually fearful of where to sit and how to avoid crossfire
>feel like I'm in a prison the whole time

Not raising your kids in a shithole is a good move

Jesus christ I feel sorry for yanks sometimes.

fucking hell, i bet recess looked like a zoo behind the fence

beats throwing them 1400 girls

My high-school was full of sri lankans, they were like 5 foot tall curry niggers who thought they were hot shit and fought in groups of 50. Silly pompadour hair and 300 letters on their last name and every. Single. One. Thought they were black and listened to dance hall reggae out of their shitty beat up honda civics. Sri Lankan girls are absolutely hideous

Seriously fuck sri lankans.

non whites were normal in elementary schoo. then in highschool their brains went baboon mode since i guess they stated hanging out exclusively with other niggers. there would be two niggers or femnigs fist fighting every month

>be nerdy white kid
>elementary school
>ride the bus
>full of blacks and hispanics
>black kids all congregate together
>hispanic kids all congregate together
>all loud and obnoxious and live in apartments
>one day black girl calls me a nerd
>wow rude
>her little sister comes running down the aisle
>subtly trip her
>she falls and cries
>never got caught

felt guilty afterwards though

I bet you voted for Trudeau...fucking leaf.

get curry'd u maplebitch

There was this black kid in my class who was severely retarded and this was back in 6th grade. Guy would write scribbles with a crayon as I don't think he knew how to read or write.

I remember one day some other black guy called him a retard and that retarded kid got so passed off he threw a chair across the classroom almost hitting the teacher.

Guess who got suspended? Me and the guy who passed off the retard for agrivating a special needs kid.

I was constantly jumped by niggers because I'm a white male that was not afraid to voice my opinion. I'm 6' 4" 240lbs and trained in several fighting techniques. Fucking niggers are always too scared to fight 1 vs. 1.

All the black kids I knew in school did well in elementary and then immediately dropped out in high school. Didn't even live in a bad neighborhood.
Other than that, nothing really bad happened.

One Somali girl in our high school, she was really tall and good at bants. I didn't know they were a meme because she was smart and popular