Brit/pol/ - Ugh Edition

>Paul Nuttall's Nukip Vision
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/07/paul-nuttalls-nukip-vision-beer-swilling-is-an-image-of-the-past

>MPs promised 'Deal or No Deal' vote on final Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38895007

>Hitchens on the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, broken up by Americans
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html

>Paul Nuttall: A win in Stoke would top EU Elections
express.co.uk/news/politics/764281/

>Speaker John Bercow oversteps his authority and claims that Klblembfleplemlfskin shouldn't be allowed to address the Commons, as well as scrapping the tradition of wearing wigs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38884604
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38882188

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Civil servants who leak national security secrets face up to 14 years in jail, in the first overhaul of the Official Secrets Act in a century due to "the growing threat from Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/

>Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one CoE primary that has a 100% Muslim population
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop UKIP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
youtube.com/watch?v=05KxeWKBeCo
youtu.be/n_wkO4hk07o?t=1m03s
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhlRM6rYck
youtube.com/watch?v=C_ymFc87I4g
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZtGi6ySpoM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoke-on-Trent_Central_by-election,_2017
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/tributes-holocaust-survivor-chaim-ferster-125681995
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/tributes-holocaust-survivor-chaim-ferster-12568199
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/07/jeremy-corbyn-may-forced-sack-diane-abbott-brexit-vote/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2yCx3etQdl0
politicshome.com/news/uk/constitution/electoral-reform/news/83088/house-commons-clerks-ditch-wigs-bid-make-parliament
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anime

First for Blair

>public service broadcasting

can any brits help me find a sports betting website that allows me to bet on the european elections. It has to support us customers.

Nth for big Marty fingerin lizzies sweet muff

Betting is degenerate.

A reminder.

Find the /bet/ general on Sup Forums. They'll help you out.

Daily reminder sex is for literal fags

Thoughts lads? should i join?

>mines a big mac hurrrrrrr

i want to beat you with a stick until your limbs hurt so much that you can't use them properly then tie you up to a stick put a tire around your neck and set it alight this will be good finish for you

He IS right, though, mind, wagies.................................

How many of you are religious?
If so what religion and sect?
If you're not are you a militant atheist or do you at least appreciate what religion has done for nations and cultures through history?

I'd make a strawpoll but for some reason I can never access the site

But first, can you tell me if Brexit is happening please?

I really hate him.

Also your trip needs some glue on it.

join and subvert

show those women that men are better at everything - even organisational subversion and wrecking all good and hopeful plans.

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

But you can't, because he's not a Boer farmer.

Why is there a Meet The Author every week but nothing about shit I'm actually interested in
Why does Mark Kermode have the faggiest taste on movies
Why does my room smell like burnt toastdsgfdah

WHY IS THE UK GAY

I'm very gradually embracing religion. I was a fedora tipping militant atheist a couple of years ago but I'm very slowly but surely gaining a more nuanced appreciation for religion that goes beyond the reddit tier "hurr religion is le opiate of the masses"

Kermode is a weebo faggot.

spoopy

join and say great women like margaret thatcher and theresa may just show that we need more women in power

what kind of cruel god puts legs like that on a person like that

Anaemic looking yank slag.

>Why does Mark Kermode have the faggiest taste on movies

Mark Kermode is one of the worst twats at the BBC. His "reviews" have gone so far downhill in the last couple of years that he often just rates a film based on how "diverse" and "progressive" it is. He also just trashes films if he feels that they aren't feminist enough (eg. his Suicide Squad review was basically just "this isn't fun and it's not a good movie because I think it's a bit sexist").

Ree.

Hahahahaha yeah based feminist

Also, why don't we infiltrate UKIP and convince them to support a net immigration HIGHER than the Tories, that way we BTFO those dumb lefties calling them racist by being even MORE left wing than them

What's made you start embracing it? outside influences or your own sort of research?

i hope that means you like her legs but not her, not the other way around

BEADY

>no sympathy for the communities she destroyed
>unpredictable logical basis, such as on rail privatisation
>literally wrote yes prime minister fanfiction and got them to act it out
was it autism?

do all female PMs have autism?

He is like every film critic cunt, his job relies on finding problems in films that aren't really problems, and he purposefully doesn't suspend disbelief so that he can try and act high and mighty.

The other half of his job is heaping praise of films that nobody really particularly cares about, because it's like so. important. for being foreign or gay or X

yeah he's got really nice legs, i'm more a a THICC man myself but for some reason her legs really do it for me

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=05KxeWKBeCo

My impression of a LOT of film critics:

>the framing was nice but I saw the blur that might have been the boom mic so I'm going to rant for a paragraph on the filmography of the lighting and buzzword salad....

>yeah its a shitty viewing experience but I didn't see the ending coming so I'll give it a 6/5 stars best ever movie because it broke the "hero of a thousand faces" mold.

----

>yeah this popcorn flick is exactly the dumb action movie it was advertised as but I was bored 1/5 stars

If you want to talk autism in female MPs....
youtu.be/n_wkO4hk07o?t=1m03s
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhlRM6rYck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE FUCKING BLAIRITES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

her body is a gift but she's a total libtard and all the best pictures of her are years ago

They will pay

Could it be internal polling showing that they are going to loose stoke?

I hope it is.

*lose

god fucking damn it

whats the big deal? its Stoke?

DAINT YOU FUCKIN' PRICK

Reminder that Dirty Sanchez is 10/10 end-of-civilisation-fuck-it-let's-wreck-the-fucking-place kino

youtube.com/watch?v=C_ymFc87I4g

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZtGi6ySpoM

Stoke is Labour's to lose. If they do lose, it will be to UKIP. This will be a big thing because it will symbolise their loss of trust amongst working class voters.

Stoke is where UKIP either get a new breath of life or are dead in the water

Entirely possible, from everything I've read they're concerned

Also interesting that they're not throwing the kitchen sink at it, in fact, there's been barely any coverage at all. Remember it's only two weeks away.

This could be because either the BLAIRTIES could be hoping to lose it in order to force Corbyn out, or they could be already conceding it.

My general shift away from liberalism. I believe that identity has multiple dimensions and religion or spirituality is certainly one of those dimensions. Look at the West as it has departed from religion over the past 70 odd years. Sure, we've advanced materially but look at the mentality that people in Europe have adopted. They are completely complacent with the erasure of their civilisation, in fact to even argue against it, to even point it out is bloody outrageous!

critics bring up politics too much in general

movies, television and games critics are pretty bad for it but music critics are by far and away the worst, some music reviews don't even put up a pretense of being about the actual subject and instead talk about the contemporary political climate and relate the musician's race/gender to that and call that a review, it's absolute garbage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoke-on-Trent_Central_by-election,_2017

Labour area, (sort of) northern, voted leave. Ripe UKIP territory.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/tributes-holocaust-survivor-chaim-ferster-125681995
All the clichés here lads!
>Six million Jews died and it must never be forgotten!

Even UKIP-biased polls have them barely ahead, it's close

I bet the Conservatives pulled out of Stoke because they wanted to give Labour every chance of winning, because if they did win it would be great for Corbyn and they want Corbyn in power until 2020.

But when was the last one done?

In displacing god, we have made money our lord.

For Leave.EU or whichever one Farage was affiliated with, Arron Banks funded it a week or so ago

Better that it be the State, eh :^)

I like her sunglasses

It's not just wanting Labour to win, the absolute last thing the conservatives want is Nuttall being given a national podium

Also see South Thanet where they literally co-ordinated with Labour just to deny Nige a seat

What is your prediction for Stoke right now then?

Unironically yes. At least the state can sort of vaguely rally you towards vague higher goals (even if it then pretends they've been met when they clearly haven't), money-worship just breeds raw hedonism minus the pleasure and plus the nationwrecking.

Sorry, fucked the initial link
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/tributes-holocaust-survivor-chaim-ferster-12568199

I haven't one

I meant than religion, I'd be inclined to agree with state over money

Also,

> in fact, there's been barely any coverage at all.

Does anyone find this curious? A potential breakthrough for UKIP and how much attention is being given to it? Could be because brexit is sucking the oxygen out of political news, although when you look at the papers for tomorrow and they're all covering different things.

Media might know something. They don't want to publicise nationally because it might drive UKIP turnout in Stoke. If it goes past quietly then the usual suspects will be the only ones turning out.

I've come to view church as an element of state, albeit one we've tried more and more to separate out and quieten down.
We've the lords spiritual for a reason.

Night lads.

Does anyone know if that quote from Nutall's old university lecturer about him quoting David Irving on some paper, even though it wasn't strictly necessary was true or if it was just a smear attempt?

>"no"

No YANKS, thanks

Back to theDonald you go plebbito reddito retarderino bim bam bamalam give the yank a bone walla walla bing bang

It's true, I read the article myself

>2dAmMuslim

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He has something of a point

Though he's an idiot for "refusing to engage" instead of "purposefully winding them up."

But Milo's constantly on Sky BTFOing people

Really wouldn't put it past the Tories for that, I honestly think for all the support they still might have and be gaining, they're honestly terrified of UKIP gaining even a single seat more, and especially if it's the leader of that party gunning for it

It's nice to see people come to the/a church in a way to better understand things like their general feelings and spirituality for whatever reason or change in their life
I certainly find it better than the sort of pretenders that are on wider Sup Forums who seemingly only get into it as a sort of bragging right and general memeing, I just can't seem to stand it

I myself was raised by my family into the Scottish Episcopal Church, as a child I never really payed to much attention but still did believe, over the years since I was around 15 or so though I began to read more into it and get more involved with it to the deep belief I have now

Either way I hope you find what you're looking for from the Church the more you look into it

It kind of scares me how much yktd has changed the thought processes of this general

>t. yktd's phone

In what way

Whatever his opinion is, gets picked up eventually as everyone's opinion, due to him shoving it down everyone's throat
And being able to argue pretty well

Also he generally appeals to that side of all of us that wants to be a cool edgy outsider
But in a slightly more self aware way than that Twitter person who he posts

>his opinion

what do you disagree with him about

Well I can't help if I argue well can I? If mouthbreathing Mayflies say that a hard Brexit is happening ten times in a thread then I'm going to correct them ten times

Don't know about all that outsider stuff, I support the third* biggest party and a leader considered by the furthest-right on here to be a cuck
*Milkman and his shock ahead-of-UKIP polls notwithstanding

>Jeremy Corbyn may be forced to sack Diane Abbott over Brexit vote

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/07/jeremy-corbyn-may-forced-sack-diane-abbott-brexit-vote/

Fucking knew it was you, was thinking of telling you to put the ID back on

>DON'T LET ARTICLE 50 BREAK OUR GREAT LOVE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2yCx3etQdl0

It was an innocent mistake rather than deliberate, after all I made the OP, wasn't 'Anonymous' and

I'm not saying I disagree with him
Just that it's worrying how easily one man can shape this general

this board is full of people who hate being anything close to mainstream in their views
Therefore, by mocking the new 'mainstream' alt right types, you are like an old metal head who wants to show he's more metal than the emo kiddies on the scene
And people who grew up liking metal, but hated seeing it turn into a fad, flock to people like you

FUCKING BERCOW STRIKES AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEE

politicshome.com/news/uk/constitution/electoral-reform/news/83088/house-commons-clerks-ditch-wigs-bid-make-parliament

Do you ever sleep m8?

He used to play for Juve down in Italy
For a team they call "The Old Lady"
but when a call came from a place, Highbury
There was only one place that he was gonna be
He got a plane down to terminal three
Went to Hertz and got a red Ferrari
He drove it all the way down to Highbury
He signed the dotted line with a glass of chablis

Now if you come on down to Highbury
You can see Thierry Henry
He is the best player you will ever see