Was there any update on the swedish cop who is being charged with complaining on facebook that he has to deal with...

was there any update on the swedish cop who is being charged with complaining on facebook that he has to deal with foreign rapists all day long?

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/valdtog-13-arig-flicka-pa-toalett-fick-2-manader-fangelse.smr
minfil.org/f9R1tcb9b7/_stersunds_TR_B_3095-16_Dom_2017-02-07.pdf
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=986&artikel=4456612
youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk, but I would sneak at night, steal some ammo, and go ham on those degenerates.

Do they count their rounds like amerilards?

Isn't this case more interesting, 19 year old Syrian guy named Mohammed Maaz rapes 13 year old girl in a school toilet.
nordfront.se/valdtog-13-arig-flicka-pa-toalett-fick-2-manader-fangelse.smr

And here's the court document:
minfil.org/f9R1tcb9b7/_stersunds_TR_B_3095-16_Dom_2017-02-07.pdf

He got 2 months in jail, possibly because his Syrian brothers threaten the judge or because the judge don't want to be seen as racist.

Why do native swedes allow this to happen? What are chances of the rapist being killed by vigilantes?

WHAT THE FUCK? AGAIN?

Sweden's most famous criminologist (and very popular tv personality) just confirmed that the cop's story was an accurate assessment of the situation and that he believes that almost all cops vote for the Sweden Democrats.

Peter Springare (the cop) is under investigation for hate speech, but he has not been suspended. If he were, it would create a big mess. I don't think it will happen.

Is this good or does it make no difference either way.

I don't know about the chances, it's in Östersund, a town in Northern Sweden, so it's not like he'll have an easy time being anonymous there. Hopefully someone does something.

she doesn't look like elsa in the slightest, shes just some blonde chick with big tits and thats it.

Swedish prisons are probably nicer than many American apartments.
Pic related is a Norwegian prison room, Swedish is probably similar.

Yeah in America based on most exit polling I believe something like 80-95% of policemen voted Trump.
Are Swedish prisons basically a complete joke? Like I'm assuming the rehabilitation would work for Swedes but not really when you're dealing with subhuman trash like now.
Pic is another Norwegian prison room.

apparently they're fake too.

Link or screenshot?

I translated the expressen's article on the case for an earlier thread.

Man found guilty of rape of 13 year old

The young man forced the 13 year old girl into a school toilet - and raped her. Now the 18 year old - who was initially said to be 19 - is sentenced to rape of a minor.

The sentence: Two months of prison and probation.

The rape is said to have taken place December 21 2016, at a highschool in Jämtland. The man, 17 years old at the time, who has since turned 18, is said to have pulled a 13 year old girl into one of the school's toilets, locked the door and raped her.

During the trial, the sentenced rapist's age has been an important question. His ID number shows that he is born in 1998, and that he was 18 when the crime was committed. However, according to him, he was born in 1999. In the trial he displayed an excerpt from his family book from Syria where he is a citizen.

The sentence opted for the latter explanation, that the man was 17 when the crime was committed.
"For a person aged 17 at the time of the offense, the sentence is approximately 1/3 of the normal sentence for an adult. In this case, the district court approximates the regular sentence at 10 months of prison", the sentence reads.

Sentenced to two months of prison
"He has forced the plaintiff into the sexual acts with the use of violence, which consisted of him - despite her asking him to stop - pushing her against a wall, pulling her clothes off against her will, bending her over and holding her hips", the prosecution claims.
The 18 year old was arrested the same day as the rape and has in interrogation claimed that it was all consensual, but the district court chooses to believe the girl:
"Her injuries and actions after the event confirm her story that the intercourse took place against her will", Östersund district court writes.
The sentence is two months of prison and probation for rape of a minor, as well as sexual exploitation of a child. He is also to pay 25 000 crowns in damages to the girl.

Acquitted of abuse of judicial procedure
The 18 year old was also charged with abuse of judicial procedure. After the rape he is said to have told the victim that she "may experience an assault" if she tells anyone what happened.
"The threat was intended to make the victim fear for her own safety", the prosecution says.
This was dismissed by the district court, however.
The 18 year old was also charged with another rape, said to have taken place a little over one week before the one in the school toilet. This case also concerned an underage girl, a 14 year old. In this case he also claimed it was consensual. In this case, the district court ruled the event as a sexual exploitation of a minor instead of rape since the event "involved some mutuality".

Holy fuck dude. I don't even.

Just google it and you'll find a translated version of it. I think even Breitbart had an article about it.

Holy shit that second one is close to quints. Also:
> Commit underage rape
> Go to prison in Sweden which is basically a sub-luxury apartment
> Get food, medical care, housing taken care of
> Get out of prison
> Do it again
> Literally a better quality of life than living normally in Syria
I can't blame him for taking advantage of peoples' insane, suicidal niceness.

Yes it's just a normal tiny room.

Scroll through the images: sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=986&artikel=4456612

this would be $1200 a month in toronto

do they have internet? if yes it would be my dream setup, brb getting a norway ticket and pulling a breivik

And it can be yours for free if you commit a crime in Stockholm or Malmö.

It says a lot when cops become bored of dealing with immigrants.

hhnnnggg i want a thiccc blonde

God i hate your fucking countries legal and political system

>charged
Being charged doesn't mean shit really.

I like this development. Him being charge only brings power and momentum to his statements. Also - a support group on facebook has 110 000 members after being up for like 40h. That's 1,5% of Swedens population.

SD will be the largest party 2018.

I think they have limited access to the internet, and can use most things outside of anything they would use to communicate with outsiders for obvious reasons.
Considering that at least one of the prisons there has its own recording studio (pic related) I don't see why internet access wouldn't be cheaper/easier to implement anyway and already be done.

Re-education camp or he loses his pension

that isn't thicc

can't lose your pension in sweden though.

After reading the court document, the article got a lot of things wrong. Interestingly, the excerpt from the prosecution included all the details except that he inserted his fingers into her vagina and raped her both vaginally and anally. A case of self-censorship by the Swedish media, no doubt.

When i was reading anti-white criminal cases from the states i read one of the statements and got an impression it was recorded wrong. It retold events as if the victim was praising the attackers sexual prowess.
I realised whoever was recording it had deliberately changed the victims statement to ruin their reputation.
Court documents are to be taken with agrain if salt.

What exactly did they censor/leave out? The worst parts of the case?

feminism in action
i guess women really want to be raped after all

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING

Who is that someone gonna be?
YOU?

Just make sure you commit the right type of crime.

you sound like a women, just listening and crying as danger goes on...

Her father?

> This is what prison could be like without niggers spics or gangs
Fucking goddamnit do we lose out because of the garbage we have to deal with. They're literally building skills and making people useful, meanwhile we basically have rape and drug trafficking farms.
Pic related is Halden Prison Library, FUGG

Nah I've just become numb to these things, I don't understand why a parent wouldn't kill someone if their daughter got raped.

Yeah, her father could be one person but that would be vengeance and not preventative (since I assume he'd be arrested and given a tougher sentence). A local organized militia from all native Swedes would be a preventative force.

Don't worry Swede bro, I'm not trying to make you look bad. Actually right now Canada is Sweden-lite, you literally can't go downtown at nigh anymore, Pakis have destroy the nightlife and the club scene. All kinds of other problems due to islam and their lack of culture as well...

She looks like she could play Hillary Clinton in a movie.

Honestly I doubt there's anything wrong with the court documents. What's wrong is the Swedish media (in this case, the second largest newspaper) who have access to the court documents, either accidentally or deliberately (in this case, both it seems) altering or leaving out important details.

It could just be that they didn't want to publish graphic details because the victim was a minor. Not saying it wasn't spun, but it gives them a plausible reason to not include certain things.

Court documents are bs. Defendants can say whatever and the victim has to ok it.
The defendant could say that the victim threatened to shoot them if they didnt have sex with them. Then the victim has to approve it to proceed.
The law is as they say an ass.
Layers of censorship. The courts censor then the press censors. Like a twisted game of chinese whispers.

what would a regular, white swede get for raping a 13 year old?

Life

A free Somali

Probably about the same, but Swedes can't lie about their age. If you were over 18 and committed the same crime you would likely get at least 10 months.

Kek

Are you or your parents immigrants?

You underestimate just how much of a punishment isolation is.

Varg spent roughly 18 (don't quote me on that, I don't remember 100%) years in the Norwegian penal system, and has this to say about our prisons:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ

Like this guy for example.

This is not a bad thing. I would rather our prisoners go back into society and stop committing crimes.

We need 2 tiers of prison, gulag for the serious criminals who won't reform and swedish nice prison for people who've made a genuine mistake.

At this moment right now there are Swedish girls being gang raped by niggers.

Varg's an extreme case, of course you're probably going to get isolation for murder. Most people in there do group activities, exercises, and the like though.
Pic is from the Halden Prison.

You need to be going after that fucking judge. Drag him into the town square and hang the bastard.

If we did that in America it would be considered about the most racist thing we'd ever done, but it would work.

What would it take for an American to get locked up in a Norwegian jail? No rent, play vidya all day, probably lots of sodomy considering scandinavia loves being gay, I could use a nice vacation.... i mean sentence

ok so 18 years in a comfy 1 bed 1 bath 1800sq ft house vs 18 years where your bed and bath are 3 feet from each other 1 light no windows and concrete walls all around? nordic prisons are cuck prisons

> Nordic prisons are cuck prisons
This room is nicer and comfier than the cuck cage apartment housing than most Americans and you probably live in.

Looks comfy af

What about all the autists who dont do anything else than sit in isolation?

Whats worse than taking away freedom is to force people to put up with carebear staff. You are not truly alone or free.
Think about how annoying that is. You are forced to live with indifferent idiots pretending to carefor you while inhibiting your freedom. Its why people fear the 1984 state.

I know literally nothing about autism, so I can't answer that.

If it was me being imprisoned, I'd go nuts in a couple of days.

The prisons are filled to the brim with Arabs and various Middle Eastern people, Africans etc.

Tell me about it.

why would they bother to include a shower?

So are they getting a lot worse/shittier or something? That's too bad, it'd be a shame to waste these types of resources and nice looking modern construction on human garbage.

They dont even show the real comfy ones. The most comfy ones are like holiday retreats for rich drug addicts.
Its basically state enforced faggotisation.

Hello user, what are you doing in there?

Sheeit nigger, it would be $1200 right across the fence. Not even joking.

You're not wrong
Working out bulklet, they don't have a world-class gym at your prisons?

>fapfapfap

Well of course.

There was a clip of one of the experimental jails. It was an open air prison on an island with deck chairs, boats, holiday homes, arts n craft facilities, fishing.

Ah, good, and where will you be resting/relaxing after your workout?

cool post more excerpts from your autobiography, The Life and Times of the Gay Retard.

Funny thing too is they look identical to the recreation retreats Scandis choose to go to.
So are the Scandis really going to a recreation club.
Makes you think.

he has not yet committed suicide by six stab wounds to the liver, breaking his own jaw and eyesocket, and finally setting himself on fire. not yet.

I don't know if it's open air or not, but the view here would be incredible, much better than any comparable prison in America.

That has a wall i sort of meant by open air no walls to stop escapes.
Makes you think what do they do if someone escapes. Is it like The Island movie where you get chased by helicopters.

Maybe it's something like this, the inmates are obviously given a lot of freedom/autonomy, they're freaking playing with prison employees ffs.

This isn't why ethnic nationalism>civic nationalism

>this
>37
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=bfWgEP-tgdQ
Not the one i was thinking of but still pretty ridiculous

>he district court approximates the regular sentence at 10 months of prison"

WTF, Swedefags?!

their country is run by practically all women

Holy shit, that's even nicer than the gym at my fancy college. What the fuck

the internet is not true isolation

I can safely sit at home for a week and do fuck all, but I'd probably go mental if I wasn't able to talk to people during that time. No matter if it's online or on the phone.

Not bad, although it seems wasteful to basically give prisoners their own vacation destination.

I thought women hated rapists?

not the brown ones, no matter what they do, they're given free housing

Ive slowly adapted to no human contact to the point where it does nothing to my mental state I can also interact with society without realising I stay isolated for most of the year.
Can't really explain it but the idea everyone goes mad from isolation and lack of human contact is incorrect.