So you think Iran is your Enemy?

Well, lets look at the facts.
FACT #1 Iran is the number one supporter of Terrorist Groups.
REVISED yes infact they are but you DO realize those groups are currently fighting against ISIS and wish for the destruction of Israel?
FACT #2 Iran is Majority Shite Muslim
REVISED As an Iranian American who has family in Iran i can Confirm that nobody in Iran practices Islam or even cares for religion. The only thing they want is to become Westernize
FACT #3 Iran wants war
REVISED: Ummm no the last thing anybody wants is war besides the Neo Conservatives that Trump basically gives all the power to.
FACT #4 WE'LL KICK IRANS ASS
REVISED lol they will use the same wave tactics that they did with Iraq, and Russia WILL intervene

Just so you guys know I voted for Trump BUT we all did so hoping that we wouldn't have to goto War with Russia. If you guys honestly think that going to war with Iran is a good thing then I hope war with Russia was also your goal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkQfp2GmZH4&list
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/585960/Russia-Threat-NATO-Estonia-US-Army-Tanks-Soldiers-Operation-Atlantic-Resolve-Putin-Trump
hindustantimes.com/world-news/suspected-isi-agent-arrested-in-nepal-for-kanpur-train-sabotage/story-KqLudQrSbSNy0RI5R5ZlnJ.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's going to go 180 and attack and the Saudis mark my words

Dude if that happen.... I will be so happy

that's why Trump keeps pushing all angles of energy independence including Oil, it's the only hold they have over us

I seriously hope we don't go to war with Iran.

I'll revoke all my support of Trump if we do.

>wish for the destruction of Israel
But I like Israel existing, and we need to ship jews from America there because genocide is frowned upon. I'm fine cutting all military funding to Israel, but they need their containment country.
>The only thing they want is to become Westernize
Like hell, they chant death to America, and have anti-American shit all over their country.
>Ummm no the last thing anybody wants is war
speak for yourself putin-cuck
>they will use the same wave tactics that they did with Iraq, and Russia WILL intervene
I'm not opposed to conflict with Russia. If they side with people that are anti-American, then it is inevitable.

good post ahmed :D

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT TRUMP PUTING A NEOCON AS NUMEROUS TWO IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK IRAN LONG LIVE ISRAEL

m8 i understand that on the news you see a bunch of mudslimes yelling anti american chants, but visiting Iran in the Past I've only heard positive things about us
ahmed is not an Iranian name

What are your thoughts on the Shah?

>So you think Iran is your Enemy?
Yes, and they say so on an almost daily basis.. in fact, they won't shut up about it.

>Well, lets look at the facts.
Okay.

>FACT #1 Iran is the number one supporter of Terrorist Groups.
>REVISED yes infact they are but..
Everything after 'but' is shit.
>FACT #2 Iran is Majority Shite Muslim
>REVISED As an Iranian American who has family in Iran i can Confirm that nobody in Iran practices Islam or even cares for religion. The only thing they want is to become Westernize
Cool.
>FACT #3 Iran wants war
REVISED: Ummm no the last thing anybody wants is war besides the Neo Conservatives that Trump basically gives all the power to.
Sure they do, only on their own terms. I am not particularly interested with a war with Iran, but if they keep fucking around..
>FACT #4 WE'LL KICK IRANS ASS
>REVISED lol they will use the same wave tactics that they did with Iraq,
And, what if the US just goes there to hurt them? Not rebuild, not bring 'freedoms' to, but just to kill as many as possible? Let us hope not.
>and Russia WILL intervene
Russia is looking to come in out of the cold, for a myriad of reasons, first and foremost to get NATO off their doorstep, and they would throw Iran under the bus to get it.

I don't dislike the Iranian people, but their government sucks. They fuck around too much.

Blame AIPAC and the Jews that control our media
Most of Sup Forums is more accepting to Iran

That's not to say I like Iran. I'd prefer our two countries to back away from each other and go their separate ways. But I will recognize that Iran and Hezbollah are bringing some much-needed stability to the Middle East. I can only hope that Trump listens to Putin on this one.

Well, the Shah did his best to modernize the country but when there are entities destabilizing your region and when Jimmy Carter doesn't do shit about it..........

Look at a map.

Iran is surrounded by Freedom now. Of course its going to get wrecked too. Its had an ass whooping due for a long time.

From what i gather, Iran has not a war of aggression in about 200 years.

Theur manor trangression was the ousting of a US ambassadors office, which if Benghazi is any indication we can take "ambassadors office" to mean "CIA front".
They are in a realm of constant aggression, and have been in a mostly cold standoff with the West since the 80s at least. So when they build a missile system capable of reaching Tel Aviv, home of one of the primary ME antagonistic forces, i can understand why.

I think i need the full redpill on Iran.

Give me the rundown on this guy.

You couldnt refute fact #1,and 2 so you ignored them. Congrats. if you undermind the first two parts than easily #3 seems retarded. as for #4 Trump wants to end NATO.

And desu War with Iran wont fix anything, but if someone would fund an internal Coup that would be great

not true at all Iraq is heavily Influenced by Iran. And north of Iran are Neutral. Their best chance is to attack from Afghanistan

Here ya go youtube.com/watch?v=XkQfp2GmZH4&list

>Trump wants to end NATO.
He changed that stance ever since he met with Theresa May
He now simply wants everyone to pay their dues.

really don't give a fuck about iran or iranians. I know you iranians are arrogant and self important asshats.

You're nothing!

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/585960/Russia-Threat-NATO-Estonia-US-Army-Tanks-Soldiers-Operation-Atlantic-Resolve-Putin-Trump still seems like Russia is anti Nato

Yes
Trump's proposal to ally with Russia is very confusing
It contradicts almost every other foreign policy stance he has except for support of the two-state solution in Israel. Aside from that, Trump is just a generic neocon who happens to be anti-EU

I agree that there are bigger problems than Iran.

KSA >>> Qatar, Pakistan >> others > Iran

I'd say keep trump accountable but lets trust his strategy for a bit

Don't get worked up because your media is asking you to. Remember, it's only been two weeks.

I'd say that the list of problems goes:

KSA > ISIS > Qatar, Israel/Palestine, Iran

Good luck with that shlomo. White americans arent helping you. Better get your niggers and those pretty israeli women ready to fight.

Fuck Israel.

Come on now, please don't forget your dark colored bros! Pakistan's spy agency is paying people to sabotage our railway tracks.

hindustantimes.com/world-news/suspected-isi-agent-arrested-in-nepal-for-kanpur-train-sabotage/story-KqLudQrSbSNy0RI5R5ZlnJ.html

3 derailments in 2 months.

Not to mention the constant, direct terrorist attacks.

I know western world is immune to them but remember Mumbai and remember that most of Pakis are against whites too

shut up jew,you dont speak for all americans.

save it for twitter mr president