So after 10+ years of NEETDOM I am finally interested in actually getting my shit together

So after 10+ years of NEETDOM I am finally interested in actually getting my shit together.

Is it still possible for me (at 30) to become a millionaire/billionaire, despite the fact I've never worked, have no talents, and have no higher education?

I feel "different" from everyone else I meet, maybe there's something there I can exploit and make a profitable business from?

Yes. It is not too late, heck I didn't get my degree until I was 35 and I'm still making good money. This is gonna sound cliche, but the most important thing is thinking positive thoughts, have a concrete goal, write it down, and take steps to achieve that goal every single day

Buy an obscene amount of MEGA hats and sell them 10 years from now.

Surely after 10 years of introspective thoughts there's something unique about me that I could turn into a profitable business?

There has to be something I can offer cyborgs/normalfags to want to spend their money on my "product" or "services".

Surely there is something so autistic and out of this world (yet profitable) that simply hasn't be thought of yet.

US stock markets, if you know how to play and can handle the risks. but most likely it will fail

Just steal many ideas, and try them out with some new weird ways.

Yes. Start investing in lamb

>apply for job
>"so uhh, what were you doing from age 18 until 30?"
>h-heh I was playing video games and jacking off 3-4 times a day!
>"uh, alright.... Well we will let you know if you get the job..."

It's not that hard.

My goal is to become rich, therefore working for someone else is a total waste of time.

I have a roof over my head, food, and a bit of income (from parents) to sustain me. I can spend all day working on ideas for becoming rich. I have no interest in working for someone else for a wage/salary.

I'm interested in making a business that explodes and makes a fuck load of money.

nope,, but there is always some idiots crying in /biz how they lost money on meme stocks or something

>I can spend all day working on ideas for becoming rich. I have no interest in working for someone else for a wage/salary.

If you're too fucking stupid to ask that question, you're worth nothing. Smart people realized what they needed to do, and the did it. Only a fucking idiot would listen to someone else telling them how to "get rich".

Shouldn't you be busy purging?

Boo hoo.

Palata Aasia et ole suomalainen.

>MEGA
make england great again?

Heres 2 of my ideas so far

>start taking steroids
>get jacked
>buy tons of social media advertising
>claim natty and sell workout programs and diets

>rent out luxury apartment/houses and super cars
>buy tons of social media advertising
>make a bunch of videos claiming to have secrets to success
>plagiarise other peoples ideas and sell them in e-book

Ever tried winning a lottery?

I have a foolproof plan that could get you rich. Unfortunately for you I also want to get rich and don't want the competition. Sorry.:(

Yeah that ain't gonna happen buddy. Good luck when your parents kick the bucket, get a degree now while you still have their support or things are going to get rough.

If you swear an oath to God while fighting back tears of rage that you'll devote the remainder of your life to carrying out His will and fighting His enemies, you will be rewarded. I promise. But you have to mean it.

Checked.

buy a ton of scratch offs

wow, we got a. genius over here,,

GET THE FUCK OUT.

>learn chinese
>hire realtors that speak gook
>open up realestate business that focuses on helping chinese buyers find homes to buy out in cash
>charge hefty fees and claim all sorts of other "fees"
>????
>profit

How's possible to just get job on such situation. No need for millionaire long as income more than neetbucks

As a 36 year old who's having to start over in life you've given me hope, thanks.

become a pimp or drug dealer

This. Good artists copy great artists steal. Find someone else already doing it and emulate them.

I want it to be fun....I don't want it to be working week to week just for the sake of earning a set amount.

I want it to be something where the money becomes secondary......like so much is being made where it doesn't even matter anymore, the fun of running the business becomes the main priority, not even worrying or thinking about the money it makes.

I want to make so much money that the money is like a meme, and the excitement comes from the ideas and progress, not from the profit.

well, it might be too late for you

I almost thought you weren't trolling
Hehe you sure got me buddy! 7/10

Welcome to /pol you'll fit right in. Everyone here is soon to be millions with obongo gone and the Jew delt with. Praise Kek

I said start over, not just beginning. I just had to change careers not find my first fucking job.

Yes OP! And never fall into the trap of thinking you wasted your 20's, you didn't miss out on anything.

learn a trade
learn it well
start a business

anything is possible but since youve been so shitty at making personal decisions for probably your entire life you probably wont be rich and you probably wont stop making shitty decisions.

NEET fags are the fucking worst. Liberal tier faggots.

your best bet is to learn programming and build a simple mobile game and hope it goes viral by some miracle. that's the only hope i have for a retard like you

>I feel "different" from everyone else I meet, maybe there's something there I can exploit and make a profitable business from?

yeah, no. Youre just an autistic snowflake faggot who wasted his entire life being a worthless eater. Should probably just go hang out with Antifa kids.

Only a normalfag would get upset about having wasted their 20s.

My uncle is 71 and still fucks 20 year olds, guy made a lot of money later on in life (became a millionaire in his 50s) and it opened up so many doors for him and he had been living life to the extreme for longer than most people here have been alive.

Your life is over. I say this as a 21 year old who is working in my field (Computer Science) and making good money doing it. 90% of people your age are ahead of you. Most have kids. Most are in management positions. Most have life experiences. Most are already 8-9 yrs into their career. Most have leadership skills. You have nothing. All you have is a dream. Most of the entrepreneurs are young and they have skills. They're doing it.

It's over for you. You will never catch up. Because you wasted 10 years of your life. Did you think there would be no consequences? Did you think you could fool life and father time? Do you think you deserve success more than those who got their shit together early on? No. Give up on your dreams or should I say fantasies. It's over now. You'd be lucky to get a fucking minimum wage job let alone start a multimillion dollar business you useless piece of shit.

How do white trash like you have the audacity to shit on immigrants while being useless parasites for 10 years? I'd love to meet you in real life just to spit on you.

having money

fuckin dumbass

>despite the fact I've never worked, have no talents, and have no higher education
For some reason, the stupid do great; you should be good.

>My uncle is 71 and still fucks 20 year olds
how? and please be more specific than "money"

I can't be white trash, I'm Greek, and my parents immigrated here in the 70s.

My parents are wealthy (which has allowed me to be NEET).

My siblings are all working successful careers, so I don't think it's how my parents raised me, since we all got raised the same way. I just found to enjoy NEETdom more than working :D

ty for new copypasta, saved

There's something called prostitution.. you should know because your mother does it for a living.

SO what do you propose someone like the OP does? Just give up and sit around doing nothing for the next 50 years?

Obviously he can't be euthanised by the state, so what's your strategy?

then just wait until they die and invest your inheritance wisely, dumbass

Let me give a simple answer.

It's possible. Really, there's nothing impossible about it. You're not asking to slam revolving doors. Every action that people have done to attain a lot of money is something you can replicate.

Now, it'll be a bit of an uphill battle, but it's just a matter of perseverance, smart choices, and killer instinct.

Prostitution is illegal in the United States

I think it's the opposite. Your life is over. OP have had great enjoyable life with plrenty of of freetime.

It's people like you who continue to shit on my family (Indian immigrants) and blame all the problems on us immigrants while your living on welfare and being useless dregs on the system. Fuck you you dirty racist piece of dog shit. I hope you enjoy the rest of your useless life.

My hard-working parents and I are probably the reason why white trash welfare scum like you continue to exist instead of starving to death.

Yeah you fucking pussy the Macdonalds faggot did it in his 60s.

Listen to Dan Pena

at least they don't shit in the street

I'm Greek (not white) I can't be racist #rekt

Also, never collected a cent of welfare.

Well you're still a disgrace to yourself, your race, your family and society.

No amount of career or financial success will take away from the fact you're Indian and most likely a Manlet. Being Indian is bad for your social status as being a white bogan.

Not really, Greece is full of NEETs now-days haha. I am a perfect example of the modern Greek it seems!

Retard.

I'm not a manlet but it's not suprising to see that a white trash like you would bring up height (something he can't control) in order to boost his fragile ego.

Sorry m8 but in the real world you're a nobody. Indians and Asians are everywhere at the top universities and getting the top jobs. They're the future while you're not.

Lol u pussy faggot working computer science have no clue what growing a business geometrically feels live. Banks are loaning billions, governments give out billions.

BUY working businesses with 100% bank financing based on the credibility of your recruited board of directors made of 50 year old industry vet, finance vet, operations vet. Hire top lawyers and accountants on a success fee basis. Buy large businesses roll them up, sell them. May take 3-5 yrs to close from start to finish but you'll make more on one deal than computer faggot does in his life

Most Greeks I've met have been low IQ mongoloids. It's really no wonder you got attracted to racist right wing fringe idealogies. Carry on.

And you think OP does? He's never had a job in his life. Neck yourself Ameriturd.

please mate, how does your uncle bang young women?

No, his parents stacked enough money that their kids could live without lifting a finger, he is not on welfare, you retarded poo.

I'm not racist, I have both Indian and Chinese friends. But I'd not trade being white for anything. I just can't imagine life as brown manlet. You guys have it so rough in the mating game. So much so that not even being successful can break the stigma of being indian. I mean really, what to you think having a good job gets you as an Indian (besides material stuff). No woman (besides other Indians) would ever see you as sexually attractive. You can drive a Mercedes or BMW or Ferrari, but the moment they see your Indian they will get out off.

It's a sad reality but there's nothing you or I can do to change that.

You grew up thinking being financially superior will render your ethnicity a non factor, but in reality non-Indian people are repulsed by you.

I'm glad you are at least able to enjoy a comfortable life financially, because that's all you can really hope for as an Indian in a western country.

And? He's still a disgrace to his parents and way behind his peers. If that was my son I would have disowned him a long time ago.

If you honestly think I would bother with white women you're a clueless little moron. White women are fucking garbage. Even white men are abandoning them. They're the lowest of the low. Just read Sup Forums and look what is happening to the West to see that this is true.

I'm perfectly content with an Indian wife.. but thanks for the offer. Enjoy your white whores who love slurping African cock.

What do you mean by this?

I just went on a holiday with my parents and they were ecstatic that I went with them (I usually don't go with them)

My dad is retired, we just lifted weights together in the home gym and we cooked up a post-workout meal.

My parents are probably too easy/nice on me.

I guess Greek families are different to Indian families in that regard. My parents are very family oriented.

Leeching the tax payers money and leeching your parents saved up money, both completely different things.
The first one is disgraceful, second one isn't. If his parents wanted him out doing something they would've cut his money long time ago. Seems like they don't care nor did he till now.

>implying you will have a son

You're fucked and so is everyone else who takes anything these morons say seriously. Enjoy your lol is.

I went to a house party once after Aziz Ansari did a comedy performance in my city. Many happy white couples were there, all laughing and drinking and being jolly. Aziz showed up and some people said hi, but no one talked to him. He spent 15 minutes alone in the kitchen, eating some of the free pizza. He finally left to go be alone in his hotel room, without having had a real conversation with anyone. This was after a 2 hour comedy performance where his entire subject matter was about how lonely he is and how he wishes he could get laid. Also he's no taller than 5'3", don't believe Google.

now explain to us how your 71 year old uncle is able to root 20 year olds.

Thats what everyone wants and if there was n easy answer everyone would do it

Retard

1) Good luck getting jacked if you dont know how to diet or train. Even with roids its harder than you think. Theres a billion and one jacked dudes on instagrams selling workout plans and supplements, nobody will buy your shit.

2) How exactly are you gonna rent a luxury apartment? With mom and dads money?

this op

Basically this.

I'm bored of the NEET lifestyle. Want something active to engage in.

I've been relaxed and chilled for so long I'm bored of it and need something challenging to do.

Lifting over the last few years has helped with that, but it's not challenging me mentally so I need something else.

try ur best dude maybe itll work out who knows... good luck!

No.

You will not become a millionaire/billionaire, simply because you won't have the time/dedication to fully perfect a skill (10K+ hours needed).

Also, most groundbreaking inventors brainstorm at the early 20's, you're old news.

You already know the answer, user. Where there's a will, there's a way. Your age and your past are irrelevant, all that matters is finding a niche and capitalizing on it. If you can make it happen, you can make it happen

You are very far behind OP, you have probably never even had a min wage mcjob and you're talking about making real money. But the thing is life isn't a race, only retarded faggots think you need to finish college by 22, be married by 25, have kids at 26, make payments on a house at like 28. Fuck that, why be like everyone else when they're all miserable?

at your age, the average normie is saddled with crippling child support from his two failed marriages, crippling alcoholism from the crippling depression due to his two failed marriages, and he has no chance to get ahead because he works his shitty dead-end job all the time paying said crippling child support payments

so you're in pretty good shape
the world is your oyster, go out and get it

sigh...

According to statistics: How much you earn in your 20s determines how much you'll earn for the rest of your life.

So what does that mean if you've never earned anything like OP? Kek.

Work shitty factory jobs until he dies. Becoming a millionaire from his position is retarded.

i have 400 dollars how do i turn 400 dollars into thousands please help greatest ally.

what do you your parents do? No idea will be perfect, but moving through them towards a career would be easy

he could go too /biz/ and download robin hood and invest in meme stocks pay attention to the moon missions and get bank. But remember never fuck your life savings on meme stocks a guy did it once back on our drys mission he lost all of his money. Pretty sure he noosed himself.

Those kinds of jobs are becoming less and less, people who've been doing them years are getting cut, why would OP be given a job there when they're only reducing the amount of those workers?

I'd say he should just do what the other guy recommended (invest his inheritance wisely) and just stay NEET.

Become a rapper. Your angle will be confessing how you survived in the basement, the tears. The chronic jacking. Tons of NEETs will identify and lift you up to fortune and fame.

>Jew shaming a goy for being a scheming kike
Have you guys noticed that all Israeli flag anons are wonderful people with a great sense of humor now, and they exude love, positivity, kindness, and sincerity. What happened. This seems to have began around January 1st

fugg, i am a rapper and I see this merit
a NEET eminem is inevitable at this point

Dad is retired, mum is a lawyer, shes prob retiring in 2020 though.

What kind of factory job?

Yes. Its cliche but you can do anything with the right mindset and worth ethic.

I was thinking about joining the army for something to do......but I don't think I can at this age, not to mention having asthma since birth is probably a instant DQ.

Why not just do marriage and insurance scams

What you are is an /r9k/ faggot that needs to fuck off from this board and a waste/drain on your parents. Autismos fuck off.

Australian military max age for recruitment is 32. If certain things trigger your asthma in training you will get booted out.

Why not just go back to school and get a degree?

A+ auspost