Website front for cheese pizza

pmq.com/January-February-2017/Youll-Laugh-Youll-Cry-Youll-Drool-a-Little-Bit-10-Hilarious-Pizza-Memes-from-Mikeys-Late-Night-Slice/

they have a famous recipe too

pmq.com/November-2015/Spaghetti-With-Walnut-Sauce/

Other urls found in this thread:

pandaheadmag.com/
youtu.be/KAyYbDi5pZU
pandaheadmag.com/issues/seven/issue_seven_files/issue_seven/#image-55
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785/#110768785
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110799860/#110799860
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110871590/#110871590
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111570626/#111602803
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mr Potato Head

that is strange

cpp and buck's sponsor this magazine
pandaheadmag.com/

Pandas are pedo signs. James Alefantis's account had references to them. Many other accounts do also.

zero proof

zero evidence

PIZZATARDS BTFO

PIZZANIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Bumping with suspicious posts from FBI insider thread. This poster knew something.

2/5

3/5

4/5

larping shit fuck off

5/5

Explain this then...

youtu.be/KAyYbDi5pZU

>imminent

no proof pizzatards contributed anything

keep jerking off, i bet you also think assange is dead and podesta kidnapped maddie

Go ahead and leave. Tell David Brock that the "traveling circus" is being shut down. All the little "squirells" and "mice" that have been kept hidden for so long will soon be exposed. The pedo's Day of the Rope has arrived.

pandaheadmag.com/issues/seven/issue_seven_files/issue_seven/#image-55
WELL WELL

This picture was posted on a suspicious social media account. Follow the pizza. The building's location is near the Holland Tunnel connecting NY to NJ.

>All the little "squirells" and "mice" that have been kept hidden for so long will soon be exposed
Don't you mean owls?

No. I believe the insiders are the Owls. The squirrels and mice are the workers and victims.

No, owls hear mice moving from over a mile away sir

Owls are always associated with spoopy elite masons.

Ok. Can you elaborate?

Building is here. (40°43'50.37"N, 74°2'52.06"W). Not exact but close.

>no proof pizzatards contributed anything

if people continue to demand justice eventually there will be arrests, Milton Friedman says the people always get what they want

That was definitely a shill. He backed off quick.

It's all pretty understandable except few things.
>Comments like that are looked for by night critters, and they are emulated by the things looking for a voice.
I remember that commenter, who stated that he would prefer "pink mist" to either morning or evening mist. I think what he meant was that "night critters", that is, members of the security services, monitor such comments because of how they incite violence, those in whom they successfully incite violence being those "looking for a voice".
Also I'd like to know who Snakes, Hawks, Bears, Stags, Crows, and Songbirds refer to. Obviously stand for certain roles in society.

Looks like there's a Space Invader's sprite on the pixelized pizza image. Could be hinting towards a games store or arcade?

Definitely. These people's accounts are littered with pics of these animals groups. Spiders are also very common. Also another user told this poster that it's about to break dawn. It looks like a shift from when the Owls were in power to some other group.

Not sure. Someone in the last thread looked up the building. It's some storage facility. There are multiple tenants.

And gave only popular, low risk names.

Bump

Bump

One thing I noticed is that the shills stop bumping the thread when the message below is posted. Same thing happened when the FBI archives dropped the Hillary doc and the shills attcked. An user brought this up in the FBI insider thread. There's definitely something to it.

yes yes, someone should take a look!

i also heard theres a van giving out free candie nearby!

I'm waiting for slides to come in lol.

I think I remember you from the earlier threads.

What else should we do at Sup Forums? Argue how much of shithole Brazil is? Your posts prove that anyway

Huehuehue...real funny. Thanks for the bump.

Yeah, we discussed the pics I posted above. There was a guy from Greece in the thread too.

>India
>talking about shit
>of ALL places
>INDIA

oh boy... i'm not biting this one, it's too damn big for me

Bumping with past threads. FBI Insider. 1/4

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785/#110768785

Pizzagate: 2/4

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110799860/#110799860

Owls=Control-Tier Molochian pizzacookers
Squirrels & Mice = 'working hands' of the upper tier...Ted Gs' 'Finders',etc.

Pizzagate: 3/4

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110871590/#110871590

Yep. Thought so. Take a look at the pics at the top of the page. More animal groups are mentioned.

Most recent thread. Just archived.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111570626/#111602803

It's a piece by the street artist Space invader

Day critters = 'above' ground people within the 'system' ie:Snakes,Hawks,Bears=law enforcement
Stages,crows,and songbirds=people being investigated

Pic's not actually on the building. It's an edit.

Could be. Someone also told him it's about to "break dawn" seemed like a shift in power between the rulers of the Night (Owls) and rulers of the Day.

Oh

Yep. I gave the coordinates. You can check in Google Earth. Not really sure where to go from there. The building is leased by GRM. Some storage company.

No. He says "The day brings about its own critters", i.e., its own problems. Snakes, Hawks, Bears are predatory. He says "then again" when he refers to Stags, Crows, and Songbirds, more peaceful animals, implying this is a more positive thing.
Yea, so it's the "Owls" that will have their proclivities exposed.

Right. So it does sound like they are representing a shift of power from the Owls to some other Day group when he mentioned it's about to break dawn.

Men of the day are probably those like Chaffetz, who believe in the mythology of America as a republic that derives its consent from those governed, and are gonna be appalled when they discover what is going on with the Clinton Foundation, Tavistock, and others who bear no such illusions.

derives its legitimacy from the consent of those governed*

Ok. These groups are obsessed with mythology. In addition to Owls they also mention spiders (seem to absolutely detest them). Nike products are very common and one account holder even visted the Nike statue in Europe as a shoutout to their "Nike Brethren" pretty strange. I've seen images combining the Nike logo and pizza too. Nike is definitely involved.

>zero proof

"The signs are everywhere"

- United States Department of Homeland Security

That ad was a big signal that this is real. There are so many fucking allusions and insider references to this among networks of social media accounts it's unreal.

Here.

Thanks. Much more compact.

I'm pretty sure that user's metaphor was just his own way of seeing the situation and not part of the mythology.
I know there is Minerva, Moloch. Aquino started the Temple of Set. Remember that picture of Podesta, where he is holding his hands up, on the first written 14 and the other a fish. That refers to how Osiris was cut up into 14 pieces and scattered by Set, all parts later being returned, except the phallus which was eaten by a fish. They like Set!
Hopefully someone can explain the details of their beliefs.

True. Makes sense. Here's the Nike pic I mentioned.