Have you ever considered in home schooling your future children?

Have you ever considered in home schooling your future children?

mine will study 5 hours a day learning classic literature, maths, sciences, history, and why the jews are not to be trusted

I'm getting my engineering degree soon and have a girlfriend I met at school who's a qt. I've talked to her about her potentially being a stay-at-home mom since I can make enough money with my degree and she actually liked the thought of it. She's really Christian and I'm not religious so that might raise some issues, I'm not sure I want to bring my children up religious, but overall it seems like it would be best for them.

day of the rake when?

Yes, but practically I don't have the time to do it fully & the elites have made it too enticing to have someone baby sit and indoctrinate my children.

I think I'll do a combination of schooling, + my own de-schooling of the propaganda and some extra home schooling when I have time.

I forgot warfare to invade and massacre you subhuman tacos .

it would be best for them

I was homeschooled. Bretty nice, but I turned out to be autistic.

If I have a kid i will bring him nice books about history and everything he loves and feed his passions & interests. No video games or tv until he is in highschool.

it's the only option

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

TO PAGE 10

BUILD A WALL

I'm in the same situation but 8 years in the future. Just let her be religious and support her in it. Send your kids to a private school and tell them that religion is their choice, however dont influence them one way or the other.

This is how we maga

How old are your kid(s)?

Yes
I have a daughter. I read to her every night.
My wife and I would love to home school here but the cost of living is so out of control where I am that we can't afford for one of us to stay home with her. I make sure I'm in tune with what she learns in a day and if I find something I don't like I work my kid through it to help her see how stupid it is. Schools are awful now. It's all too easy or too complex. The amount of effort they've put into dumbing down the curriculum makes my head spin.

Das rassis...

> Kat Timph

doesn't she specialize in this baity bullshit? most of her articles read like a right wing parody of salon.

>psychological studies have shown clearly that the majority of one's intellectual capability is decided during early childhood education (~3-8)
>"don't let your kids get smarter!!!! they should be as dumb as the other kids!!!"

don't act irate when leading them away from niggerdom,
kids are curious and if you point out anything as bad and really I mean anything and you will only entice them
So from one user to another don't worry to much and they won't even know, guide them with an invisible hand and be patient,
it's the hardest most annoying shit but we gotta do it... Don't be a cuck but don't push them away either

No trade, no woodcutting, no house building?

JiaNaDa user, which is your favourite pill color?

Yes. Homeschooled myself, wife as well, homeschooling my 5 kids. And who knows how many more.

your wife was homeschooled?

My mom is religious and raised me that way. I'm not religious now, but I'm very thankful she did that. I'd much rather have been raised in church than in a secular household. It honestly makes me consider doing the same for my kids.