bump

checked

Walk tall

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

gold

>that
>rare

you're welcome just got them now, saw the thread and decided to contribute

>"aw hell alex is in our bushes again, quick get the owl statue and robes so we can fuck with him"

anyone got the one where he's pointing/tapping on his gun? I think it's a revolver.

>implying any of the true rare's could be found on a public image board

you gotta go deepweb for the REAL rare ones kiddo

How is this guy so awesome?

>Rare Alex's
Rare Alex's what?

symmetry checked

REMINDER THAT INFOWARS EMPLOYED STARTFOR EMPLOYEES.

ALEX JONES IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

I don't want to brag, but Alex Jones is too legendary to be controlled opposition. He gets millions of views per week and knows the president and they talk all the time.

>When they don't have a basic gestalt.

I wonder if people who work there with alex jones and with him like Paul Joseph Watson take him 100% seriously or just treat him as the crazy grandpa who says wacky things that they just smile and nod to.

Holy shit m8

wo- woah....

so this is the power of thoth, eh?

heh, not bad. Not bad at all.

HOWEVER, these digits show that kek is truly in charge.

Fatass Russian shill sucks Dugin's sweaty cock

What video is this from?

I don't understand pizzagate or why Alex doesn't speak about jews please someone explain be sounds schizophrenic

Sorry shill but you can never scrub that connection to the intelligence community

Basic gestalt:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

I'm going to skip this break

NEED LINK PLZ

Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels. Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad; projecting it onto themselves instead of believing no, it's a human test about building us up.

Inauguration Alex

And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

Basic gestalt is on point 85%. Alex ribbed a bit though. The real AI is much more sophisticated than he thinks.

>why Alex doesn't speak about jews
Alex likes Jews and doesn't want to be antisemitic. He would never come to believe in the Hitler was right conspiracy because he doesn't want to.

I cried laughing at Joe's face. Genuine "what the fuck".

It's an amazing world we live in where someone like alex is the most informed person on the planet

>the most informed person on the planet

Alex Jones:
>probable agent of some kind
>mainly sells water filters and vitamins
>quite woke but can't 100% say what he knows at any point in time
>versed in conspiracy lore as much as any devotee
He's perfect. I do like him but he is the classic limited hangout. If you're not ahead of the Alex Jones curve you need to bone up.

He also talks his way around certain subjects like a lawyer, watch for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNjGS-qt6KQ

stop it

Explain

>1 post by this ID

no

alex jones is woke

>leaf

bump this thread leaf

oh he so crazy

you pedophiles are really worried

i'd FLEE THE COUNTRY SOON you have until Sunday

>leaf

>2 leafs
keep bampin

wow this thread
>1 post by this ID
looks like it started out as a fuck alex thread
now you are sageing the basic gestalt

Listen guys, the pedophiles at google want you to stop.