I watched all the presidential debates, this guy was a fucking TRAVESTY

I watched all the presidential debates, this guy was a fucking TRAVESTY.

But right now vs Bernie, he is fucking destroying the debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12292906/r
forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2011/03/23/the-most-innovative-countries-in-biology-and-medicine/#543f8491115d
strawpoll.me/12292906
heavy.com/news/2017/02/bernie-sanders-vs-ted-cruz-who-won-the-debate-poll-obamacare-cnn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vs Bernie

Well duh.

That's just how good Trump is, made Cruz look bad.

Bernie is easy-mode.

>strawpoll.me/12292906/r
go vote for your man

cruz is destroying bern cuck right now jesus christ just stop ted hes already dead!

>People thought Bernie would crush Trump
>Can't even handle Cruz

This battle of the losers is incredibly boring though.

Because he was taught..

Obviously. That's like fighting a 3 year old

wtf I'm a #cruzmissile now

PRAISE KEK!

How did he manage to become more likeable? I don't have the urge to punch rato when he speaks anymore

why deez niggas debatin anyway, dont they know the election was last november, like damn son, dees niggas late af

He learned the ways of Trump and also Bernie is a hack.

I wasn't much of a fan of Ted Cruz before this debate but I must say Cruz really shined tonight. He was far and away more statesman like than Bernie. Ted Ceuz exhibited far more intelligence and intellectual honesty in this debate than Bernie. Ted Cruz came across like the sober adult in the room while Bernie sounded like the whiny and naive teenager. Bernie embarrassed himself in tonight's debate. Cruz emerged as a wise and honest voice for the people.

He's okay

SENATOR WE WILL GET TO THE FINES.

this is that guy who ate his own booger on live tv?

Everyone says Cruz is a brilliant trial attorney.

it was the most disgusting thing i've ever seen

he's argued in front of the supreme court multiple times.

bernie "argued" against hillary

this isnt even fair

Rato is a master debater.

Just think what he would have done to Hillary.

She probably would have hanged herself at the podium in the debates.

Back in the Presidential race he tried to play Trump's game, he knew his way of debating wouldn't work against banter like that. The problem is that he couldn't banter as well as Trump and he came off as too much of an asshole when he emulated that style.

He's since returned to his old style, but with some refined version of his technique from the last debates added in. The result is the old Cruz with a little punch added in.

Eating your boogers is good for you and normal. Literally everyone does it.

strawpoll.me/12292906/r
The reddit commies are outnumbering us. Vote for el rato

that's because trump reduced the dialogue of the debates to mudslinging. he made the emphasis on the shit being flung around the room instead of the issues, that's what people were talking about and it made trump look strong.

ratto can debate but when you throw a wildcard in like trump, a career politician can't compete.

>Views Image
>Cruz disappears
>Turn around to look at the tv
oh shit...

Kek confirms. I always assumed it be good for you, since mucus in your naval cavity traps and kills germs, which you can then introduce to your body via ingestion and build antibodies from their dead cells. Like a natural immune booster.

>vs a commie

lmao anyone would win that shit

My dad is watching with me and buying Bernie's crap

God damn, Ted is fucking rollin' right now.
>Woah there commie scum
>You and I want to solve greed a different way
>You want kill everyone with $10 or more in their wallet
>I want to make sure we can all earn stacks sky high!

>Cruz destroying

Seriously, are you watching the same debate? Bernie has him beat the whole fucking time. Name one thing Cruz has said that makes sense?

Most of the modern world have universal single payer, so what's the debate about?

Cruz is a retard, Sup Forums will swing on though because they have fuck all else to do.

Cruz can't say shit without reading off his printout. Dude if your job is fucking politics can't you try a little harder to remember shit?

I had no idea bernie was so shit at debating. I watched the dem debates but I guess when you're against hillary everyone looks good

Competition drives innovation. It doesn't matter what the topic might be, it's a simple truth. If the USA was to go to a single payer system, it would have to cap the amount of money companies earned, essentially putting the lid on innovation.

Want to take a guess at the country leading in medical research? We are.

Sauce:
forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2011/03/23/the-most-innovative-countries-in-biology-and-medicine/#543f8491115d

strawpoll.me/12292906

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
>VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
>VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Reddit forgetting that Bernie FUCKED THEM OVER

>muh 1%

Nice try shill

What debate are you watching? Bernie is mopping the floor with him

shoot him now. There is no hope for him

>that image
A fictional fantasy land sums up Bernie well, don't know if you intended that.

>bernie winning
Still the same utopist geriatric who never grew out of his communist phase

stupid commi

>vs Bernie

Well that was a high bar to defeat huh...

Clearly youve never watched Australian question time

GET IN THERE BOYS!!

Poll just went in favour for cruz get the fuck in here boys

MORE COWBELL

Now imagine his pronunciations if he was the POTUS.

i'm a trumpfag and nigger hater and shit but can people SERIOUSLY debate the fact that the USA isn't powerful enough to implement free healthcare for everyone?

ffs you fucks

>innovation....

The primary issue is productivity. Socialized systems are not productive. Free market systems are productive.

Over time, socialized systems will shrink, while free market systems will grow.

We need to maximize productivity in the healthcare industry. which means eliminating taxation and growth killing regulations.

You could do it, certainly. Just make sure that wall is up first.

>Utopist
>Fantasy

And yet I'm sure you fell for the MAGA meme.

Well, this was a debate between two politicians, so Cruz knew what to do. Everyone who's had to debate Trump has lost because Trump's a loose cannon and they don't know how to handle him.

>free
this is how i know you're not a trumpfag. nothing is free.

trump is so based.

I remember when Thomas Sowell was advocating for Cruz over Trump and I thought Sowell was crazy, now I regret that I didn't listen.

Cruz > Trump

>Having notes is bad

VOTE !
strawpoll.me/12292906/r
VOTE !
heavy.com/news/2017/02/bernie-sanders-vs-ted-cruz-who-won-the-debate-poll-obamacare-cnn/

So this is what the other timeline looked like?

Cruz did pretty well tonight, but he was no match for that one dude in Iowa that kept telling him to drop out and called him a fish monster.

>i'm a trumpfag and nigger hater
You're a fucking liar

>That atmosphere in the Cruz world
Best dystopia. Reminds me of bloodborne. Hillary's you're just in a police state. You might join the criminal underground to survive which would be cool for a while, but you'll ultimately die cause a nigger stabs you in the alley. Trump's is a shitty fallout world; everything's destroyed nothing neat about it.

trump mudslinging? are you on dope? he was fighting vs. 12 other candidates before a stacked live audience and smoked them all. everything he said was true- he was right about w.'s neoCON policies and said it to ¡Jeb!'s fat sweaty low energy face in front of a hostile crowd. he called out lil' marco for being as phony as a three dollar bill, inexperienced, and wrong on all of the important issues. trump NEVER threw the first punch and the only non factual claims he made were simply epic bantz.

Wtf I am a Cruz Missile now

If this was real I would have voted for Cruz

For some reason this reminder made me actually laugh out loud.

Notice how they stopped talking about the debate the moment it was over. Those CNN cunts know Bernie got his ass handed to him

BG EZ Bern

Underrated

Sowell is based but so is Donald so it's ok

Come on man, Trump won the debates with name-calling and giving people petty nicknames. I'm not even saying that his strategy was a bad thing, but you gotta admit that he wasn't on the stage to "debate". He was there to make things dirty because he knew they couldn't handle it.

Wrong

The people who think Bernie's ideas are good live in the same fantasy world that he does.

Why don't you go find him and suck his dick then, bitch. I'm sure he'd be cool with that, you like him so much. Faggot.

Trump's mudballs are 2 parts dirt and 1 part redpill.

triggered

He was dancing around the issues all night. He never took the topic at hand head on. He just obfuscated and threw out random stories to blind America to what he actually wants to do.

In the same breath he was talking about costs going up for a few individuals he printed stories up from the internet about while he went on about it's okay if America wastes billions on the most expensive healthcare system in the world because it gives amazing coverage to the rich.

He has the best memes out of all the failed GOP candidates.

Cruz is a pedophile.

He also has a fucked up face, it looks like someone sewed pieces of a waterlogged Reagan mask together at gunpoint

>can't even handle cruz

trump could barely even debate hillary, who was the most retarded punching bag to ever run against in political history

>trump couldn't handle winning

you liar. you never watched the debates.

The Obamacare mandate being unaffordable.

The wall > Free healthcare

Trump isn’t really a politician. He’s a strongman act, a ridiculous parody of a Nietzschean superman. His followers get off on watching this guy with (allegedly) $10 billion and a busty mute broad on his arm defy every political and social convention and get away with it.

People are tired of rules and tired of having to pay lip service to decorum. They want to stop having to watch what they say and think and just get “crazy."

Trump’s campaign is giving people permission to do just that. It’s hard to say this word in conjunction with such a sexually unappealing person, but his message is a powerful aphrodisiac.

>Fuck everything, fuck everyone. Fuck immigrants and fuck their filthy lice-ridden kids. And fuck you if you don’t like me saying so.

Those of us who think polls and primaries and debates are any match for that are pretty naive. America has been trending stupid for a long time. Now the stupid wants out of its cage, and Trump is their leader

cruz was the smartest statesman in the republican nomination, but he's terrible at campaigning at made too many missteps against trump. He also has poor charisma and is a weird looking dude, and his jokes are hammy as fuck.

I stand by that ever since presidential elections became televised, the most charismatic candidate wins. There's no way cruz would win a general election.

>>Ted

>>destroying the debate

Sure thing OP, nice roleplay

stop sniffing paint, holmes

I cummited a strongman act on ur mums pussy

>Bernie
>appeal to emotion
>Cruz
>facts and stats
>Bernie
>appeal to emotion
>Cruz
>facts and stats

Bernie is a sophomoric debater

The people are tired of John Cena being the President. They want Bray Wyatt.

You're a bad shill and a retard.
You know, I don't understand why these libs who are pro UHC are also pro open borders. I can get down with UHC, but I can't get down with paying for medical care for anyone who comes over from their broken country and starts eating my tax money, all the while never assimilating, learning, or contributing to the work force. But they're my "countrymen"! Ha. Mexicans at least assimilate eventually, Muslims and Africans never do.

>Implying Ted's world is bad
Ted's world is /comfy/ as fuck

and yet..

Honestly Cruz seemed more likeable when he asked people about their families and illnesses.

bernie starts off the debate with a major debate foul, the Strawman Fallacy, where instead of making his own position clear, he instead tells us what ted cruz's position is IN HIS OPINION, so ted has to spend his time defending himself from an attack based on shit he never said.

Classic Shmoesby
Lefties Never Change

and bernie gets less and less rational as the "debate" goes on, forcing ted to DEMAND he be allowed to respond to bernie's baseless attacks over and over while the "moderators" try to shut him up, while bernie gets to blather on and one with his crypto-marxist doggerel and buzzwords.

fuck bernie and his mindless drone army

Bernie's not who he used to be

you mean dodging the questions by killing time asking what their kid's names are?