Truth

Truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/fec-case-exposes-paid-actor-trump-supporters-859613763970
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggots

>deeply offended

I remember everyone laughing at those shitfests

>offended

how about annoyed

*really thinking intensifies*

I'm gonna smash your face with my pelvis as hard as I fucking can you're gonna get a fucking bloody nose and your head is going to fucking smash on a bookshelf and you're gonna fucking pass out and fucking die from a stupid brain hemorrhage you fucking idiot bloods gonna be everywhere

>deeply offended
what a fucking stretch lmao

Cuck is Cuck.

Yup. Hypocrites have trigger tempers when they are called out.

and let us not forget a fucked up audi commercial

Yeah, so much so that they're setting cars on fire, punching people and threatening campus speakers with death.

>dick so short they could break their boyfriends nose during NJ

Lel.

>deeply offended
See? SJWs always project.

youre confusing getting triggered with having a backbone

/THREAD

im offended by leftists' continuing existence

This.

When the usual arguments of "Racist/Bigot/Homophobe/etc" stop working to silence and discredit the opposition, the marxists and fascists will instead try to undermine them through theatrical exaggerations of perceived ineptitude, or other unfavorable characteristics, blown to illogical extremes. If their targets don't respond, then they are perceived as such for their duration in power (See George W Bush). If they do respond, they are painted as "weak", "Thin-skinned", "Can't take a joke", etc, as another attempt to discredit and demean them.

>laughingly mocks the hilarious absurdity of various events
>deeply offended

Libshits, everyone.
Literally "I'm rubber, you're glue" bullshit.

we are not offended

we are just tired of liberals, so we are burning them all down

Saying "what a bunch of dumb faggots" in reaction to something isn't the same as having a mental breakdown in reaction to somebody saying "what a bunch of dumb faggots".

>liberal chimp outs
>having a backbone
Nah

WOAH

BETTER STOP CALLING OUT CULTURAL MARXISM, GUYZZZ!!!!

These people bwho ycotted Uber because they wouldn't shut down their company after a Muslim wasn't let in.

...but not by global warming.

I thought snowflake was more a knock on lefties' canned ""individuality""

Why are people suddenly obsessing over this 5+ year old meme? And getting the meaning wrong, too.

We don't get offended, we just don't buy their products. The more they make these stupid ads, the less likely they get my cash.

>point out leftist hypocrisy means snowflake

Wtf I hate trump now!

What do they get offended by again?
>married heterosexual couples with happy, well-adjusted children who belong to one of two genders.
>the notion that one shouldn't have to pay for the abortions of another
>any suggestion that black culture has destroyed the black community
>cartoon frogs

Check out Maple Socrates here!

It was till the conservative went all SJW on things. Even Trump said he got his feelings hurt by SNL.

dont leave your computer

>the notion that one shouldn't have to pay for the abortions of another
Paying for their abortions is a small price to pay compared to the massive amounts of welfare their children will suck up.

>violently attacking innocent people
>backbone

Helicopter manufacturing is going to soar in 2017.

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

GET OFFENDED BY THIS YOU NIGGER COCK HOLDER

actually I liked the new star wars.. it got the flavor of shit out of my mouth from Force Awakens

Nah you weren't on pol. People here were so offended, they were calling for boycotts on everything that doesn't lick trumps dick.

pol has even trying leaving their quarantine zone onto other boards, but are failing miserably.

Do you think people who are against paying for abortions also support paying for welfare?

The rioting only happened in small amounts, and was a false flag by protestors paid for by Trump. Maybe get a new argument next time hon

>try to whipe white civilization out of existence
>"lol why you mad, bro?!"

A snowflake isn't somebody that gets offended by a few things here and there, a snowflake is somebody that gets offended by everything that they can think of to be offended by.

the reason people are being called snowflakes is not because they are easily offended (though they are) but because they think they are special and claim various forms of oppression to stand out (such as "I'm transracial")

>was a false flag by protestors paid for by Trump

Actually, it was funded by Soros, because leftist peons don't realize that open borders helps globalist capitalists.

God i hate niggers. Please can we just make soap and tar out of them???

>RACE WAR NAO!!!1 REEE
>i-id never hurt anyone
keep on cucking, cuck

Who started the "snowflake" fire?

>hating something
>wanting to bathe in it

This is one example of Holohoax myths not making sense.

Not to mention that abortion is the biggest killer of niggers.

It's basically the only real equivalent of eugenics we have, since the ones who abort their fetuses are typically shitskins, leftists, and various degenerates.

Wrong. It's not even the first time trumps done it.

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/fec-case-exposes-paid-actor-trump-supporters-859613763970

Its weird how they are trying to manufacture snowflake as an alt right term

Special snowflake has been around forever and really common.

Conflating 'offended' and 'annoyed'. I'm tired of soulless corporations making 'statements' to prove their brand is the moral option.

Also, the side upset that we keep calling them 'snowflakes' got triggered first by a democratic election, and second, by a football game. soooo........

Member the history of how this stuff switched? The left started using the word triggered, unironically, and calling people racists and bigots. Then everyone started making fun of it because the left is so fucking stupid. Now nobody really says triggered unironically. But what's really changed? The left now calls you racist and bigoted, and then you complain, say Im not racist, say they're being stupid, and then leftie says "oh sorry didn't mean to trigger you". Fucking idiots

And the other thing is they often equate cringing with being triggered. I cringe at something retarded a leftie says, as in I feel so embarrassed for them I can't even look at them for a second, and they say that's me being sensitive

who are you quoting?

Whatever

>Maple Socrates
kek

No. Its making my cock hard. Besides its purified. Like normal soap is when its made using pigs

and liberals have been offended at the words he, him, her, she, offended by bathrooms, offende by videogames, offended by comicbook characters, tv shows, offended murdering criminals getting shot, thieves doing home invasions getting shot, offended at commercials, at the superbowl...

stupid faggot liberals have literally been offended at 10 times the shit they could claim conservatives were offended by. We arent the ones demanding a safe space with coloring books and candles and puppy videos during a rape awareness talk, but libcucks think thats comparable to Milo needing a safe space from a riot where people were beat to shit by a circle of antifa terrorists.

He's half right, someone is offended.

I'll take the bait.

The insulting category is an attack on the compulsive need for one to designate themselves as special and unique. This is seen as weakness, in much the same way as using your gender or any other identifying factor as the crux of your persona. So while many right wingers are whiney bitches, this still does not make them snowflakes, as they are not using these situations to impress upon others just how unique they are.

>Rachel Maddow

Nice b8

have a backbone around a group of "Alt right Nazis" and not 2-3 individuals caught alone who aren't even Alt-right supporters just literal bystanders getting pulled out of their car or caught walking alone at night. I believe the going rate is 20 antifa get their shit pushed in by 5 guys minding their business at a bar so Im not really worried about your backbone, its about at strong as 2-ply toilet paper.

True.

Sup Forums BTFO.