HEALTHCARE DEBATE QUESTION STAGED

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNovtcAyv6g
youtube.com/watch?v=qyB2qO4Bhs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf I love bernie now

>Watching fake news channel.
>Surprised when things turn out to be fake.

fake news

please post a video of this so I can zoom in, I can't go reposting it as a standalone file on Sup Forums

how to get cnn watchers to see this?

tell me this is real and not a shoop pls

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

twitter

You know they had to submit those questions beforehand, right? That's how they got there.

Holy fucking shit, its true.

REEEEE my hatred for the (((media))) grows daily

>mfw

This is legit. I saw the Gmail symbol while she was asking her question but thought nothing of it.

>CNN
>The most trusted name in news

It could be her question she printed out so can read off...

youtube.com/watch?v=SNovtcAyv6g

You're going to have to scroll back a bit, m8. Best I can do.

so how do I submit my question for the debate?

I dont understand what the implications of this image are

This. OP is a faggot.

The moderators aren't even biased. CNN basically gave up.

good theory, but why would she print her question off of her gmail account?

It was ~25 minutes ago.

Exactly!
Who knows if these people are even legit? Just actors...

why is everyone so fucking sweaty?

amerilards sweat sprite.

People send their issues in, CNN then invites them and gives them a question to ask based on their issue. Otherwise they might take forever and be confusing in their question.

perhaps you had to submit your question before they let you on and had to have them approve it?

>People send their issues in
source on this?

where do I send my question to cnn?

It probably said

"Subject: Your Question

Congratulations! You have been chosen to ask yoru question at the next debate."

And yes, they chose the questions for a reason. They weren't pulled out of a fucking hat.

You guys are so weak-minded. PATHETIC.

where do I submit mine?

Because old people are fucking retarded

It's fucking CNN, you could go to taco bell and order everything on the menu before washing it down with a bottle of Kahlua and the resulting monstershit would have more journalistic integrity than the Cable News Network.

I posted it on leddit

immediately got 7 replies saying it was fake and instantly went from +3 to -5

HAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE LEDDIT

really nigger? She e-mails herself her question and then prints it out?

She was e-mailed the question to ask. She was just a moron and printed out the entire thing instead of just the question. That is what happens when you hire fatties and expect them to get it right the first time.

So? They could've just cherry picked anyway.

are you not sweating? my god its hot in here. no wonder ppl in north europe are so happy

that stream isn't high enough resolution

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FFS

If you were going to print something off for yourself, would you send it to yourself in an email and label it "YOUR QUESTION"?

Do most messages containing words like YOU and YOUR in them come from you, or from other people?

They come from other people. Whether she fucking submitted a question first or not, CNN sent you an email called "YOUR QUESTION" telling her "no no no no no here's the question how you're going to ask it."

Yeah in other words they might go off script.

It's totally understandable.

CNN is just making things better by dictating what everyone says.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyB2qO4Bhs0
This is better but probably still not enough.

Maybe she emailed it to herself so she wouldn't forget

lol but why would she be carrying around an equivalent of a confirmation email and then read the confirmed question off of it?

it can be devil advocated that theres no foul play, but its far easier to argue that there is

eg. she received an email asking for her question in advance in order to vet it, she then was told she would get to ask her question, so she printed the email in a rush as shes old and brought that.

otoh... Wikileaks+Donna :D

is it just me or are her nipples way too high?

not watching. what was the question?
also, first take is that i email myself stuff often
second take is i'd never call it your question. i'd leave it blank or call it my question.
quad chin confirms i wish i was born in 1750

Bit of a bad boob job I think.

You're right.

These plebs should be happy they got to ask a question at all! Be glad Ted Turner gave them that whim of fancy, AND TO BE ON TELEVISION!!!

Also I know that it's totally more logical for CNN to label an email "Your Question" rather than "The debate" when the subject matter would be about "Congratulations you get to talk at the debate".

I know that one time when I went to a spelling bee, first the school emailed me with a subject heading "Your Words".

>FINLAND MENTIONED

Sorry guys but I'm siding with Bernie now.

hi im here to ask a question at the debate. "email address?" [email protected] "oh here you are on the list, heres a copy of the question, thanks"

fucking CNN BTFO themselves as usual

spam this at Trump and Spicer lads

This. Making a big deal out of most likely nothing.

Yes, I do the same thing with grocery lists all the time.

I don't just write it down even in a note document.

I send myself an email labeled "Your Grocery List".

Things like that are totally normal and believable.

Like if you saw I had an email titled "Your doctor's appointment", you'd definitely expect it to be an email that I sent myself telling myself when my doctor's appointment was, right? It isn't like an email called "Your doctor's appointment" would be sent by a doctor's office giving me information and instructions, right? That'd just be crazy. Same deal here with an email called "Your Question", obviously written in the second-person by the person herself. Because it's normal to talk to oneself in the second person and send emails to self like that.

This. The producers approve it beforehand.

Fake leaf has a point, and to add to it CNN without a doubt went through question vetting, and perhaps even reworded some of the questions for the debate.

If they had in fact planted the questions, and there was any indication of their foul play, they would undoubtedly shut it down.
>THAT SUCKS
It is more likely that it was in fact that woman's question, but was reworded for integrity/narrative sake.
So the real question is how they could twist the wording of a question to fit their narrative without totally stomping over the woman who submitted the question in the first place.

On the other hand, this is CNN we are talking about. They probably planted the questions, let's be real.

Who is the kid on the left? Bill hicks?

this seems like something my parents would do lol

Maybe but you can't know if the submitted question wasn't rephrased, or if CNN just gave her an entirely new question. Still seems disingenuous to say "audience question" when it's curated.

Yes, and they would give her a confirmation printed out on a Gmail email.

I know that's what happens when I go to a concert. I tell them what my email address is (because that's how in-person confirmations are given, by telling someone your email address), and then they give me a print-out of an email sent to a Gmail account.

That sounds normal.

I mean the very idea that CNN would dictate debate questions and use all sorts of underhanded dubious tactics, that is just totally without precedent. It isn't like late last year we ever got confirmation about CNN of all networks doing deceitful things like that.

WE NEED A WEBM OR A YOUTUBE CLIP NOW

>CNN watchers
Brainwashed faggots? Fuck them.