Can non-Americans understand this?

Can non-Americans understand this?

Can white people understand this?

I have absolutely no idea what she's trying to say.

Uma Thurman

op should be banned

what's a smokey eye/. and falsies?

directions unclear

I dont understand is she talking about her makeup?

no

>she is an aging women who's an 6/10 now
>she puts on fake lashes and makeup and goes to a simple person a store thinking she's fancy
>she uses made up bullshit phrases to seem edgy which hides her u derstading that she's getting older and uglier and all she has going for her is Twitter

i'm american, but i think it means "i'm a disgusting whore and my parents failed"

I think she's saying sometimes she feels like wearing makeup while just checking people out at Sears so she feels pretty.l, or wants compliments.

Can Americans even understand this?

WTF is that bimbo talking about?

"Sometimes I feel so good about myself that I put on mascara and fake eyelashes just to fool people into thinking I'm more attractive than I really am at sears for a few hours"
Is nu-Sup Forums too young to know what sears is?

nope, no clue what it means. I know the words, but it just doesn't make any sense. Kinda curious now.

She's saying she put on eyeliner and false eyelashes just to look good while working at sears. Maybe this is just a California thing but with the context clues it shouldn't be that hard to understand. You are all idiots.

Her fake eyelashes,smokey eyes and her painted on eyebrows. Her idea of dolling herself up to be a cashier.

arjen lubach

nigger detected

I'm not fluent in wigger (or, possibly "wigga"), but I believe the conjunction translates more like "because" than "and". So what she's saying is more like "Im a disgusting whore because my parents failed", or possibly, "Because of the fact that my parents failed, I am a disgusting whore".

>Sometimes i feel cute so i make an extra effort with my make up to catch people looking at me

May or may not work at Sears

I'm basing the cash out part on the Cash me outside chick

I have no idea what any of that means

>sometimes i just feel so extra
"Sometimes I want to do try-hard stuff"

>And do a smokey eye and falsies
"So I put on smokey eye-liner and fake lashes"

>cash people out at sears for a few ours
"Spend lots of money at the Sears department store"

tought at first she's pulling some scam off in the parking lot, but this explanation makes more sense.

What is sarcasm?
Google the 'cash me outside' meme from Dr.Phil...

>I have absolutely no idea what she's trying to say.

Sometimes she feels so exuberant that she does fancy eye makeup and fake lashes even though she's just leaving the house to work a short shift as a cashier at the store Sears.

Wrong, "cash [her] out" means spend money for someone

She's saying she likes to buy gifts at Sears with make-up on

now turn on your monitor

Ahhh you check chicks out and if they MAKE you check them out its called cashing out.
So she goes to the store to get checked out.

Wow i still got it.

not fucking joking when i say this
thanks , i had no fucking clue what was going on there, i know english but i dont know wigger ebonics

Nup.

>today I feel confident so I am going to apply additional makeup and scam drinks from famous bars.

I don't even need to read the words look at her face.

I think she's a cashier at sears, my dude.

I thought she was whoring herself out for money at sears. I'm not entirely convinced I'm wrong about that.

I'm always feeling extra. Feels pretty good.

Does it mean I'm a horrible cunt who sounds like a nigger from San Francisco?

>Sometimes i pull on it so hard, i rip the skin
Do you have to be a jew slave to understand ?

>Sometimes she feels so exuberant that she does fancy eye makeup and fake lashes even though she's just leaving the house to work a short shift as a cashier at the store Sears.
we should fedora nigger twitter like we/sa fedora'd rap songs to old paintings in like 2005

Feel so extra = Feel like an extra in a movie, unimportant

Smoky = Smokey eyeliner AKA that darkish brown/grey/black stuff women put on their eyelids

Falsies= False eyelashes

Cash = Turn heads in this context. I.e: that shit was so cash

t. I speak fluent valley girl.

God bitches are exuberant whores

So you dumb niggers can understand trumps autistic rambles about nothing burgers but a bitch talks about makeup and you lose it? Fucking no wonder you are all here so much

No

She's saying that sometimes she feels like such a try hard that she put on smokey eyelashes and fake eyelashes just to go work her cashiering job at Sears.
t. young hip American

No what the fuck is this honorary nigger saying