Betsy Devos

Can someone please explain to me how the FUCK this lady seemed like a remotely good idea for Secretary of Education? I can understand some but her and Rex Tillerson I just can't figure out why Trump would pick them.

Other urls found in this thread:

pix11.com/2017/02/07/republican-introduces-one-sentence-bill-to-end-education-department-tmwsp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the department shouldn't even exist tbqh

nor should public schools

DeVos a shit. The only Trump nominee I vehemently disagree with.

To dismantle the entire department of course.

Her "genius ideas" will get the department of education hopefully defunded if not abolished.

Can you name who her predecessor was without looking it up? lmao. Manufactured outrage.

Money.

Her brother is head of Blackwater, so probably intimidation also.

>one-post
>writing prompt
>cursing
>capitalization
Newfags, learn to pay attention to language: shills cannot write off-template.

Well no, all I'm saying is she doesn't have any qualifications whatsoever. As for manufactured outrage, I support trump but I don't support 100% of his ideas. It's good followership to call bullshit on people even if you support them and if you're smart you can realize she's a terrible choice.
Also, what's trump doing with the EPA?

34dd inter dimensional chess

No.

How about you go fuck yourself with a cactus?

How does that sound, kike?

We have a fucking Senator who was a bad comedian before running for Senate and you're worried about this chick's qualifications?

PAY TO PLAY BABY

She won't lead shit since her department is being shut down already.

Her brother founded Blackwater. Solid connection if you're interested in sending privatized hit squads somewhere with that sweet "friends and family" discount

kikes love cacti, it is known.

because she's hot af and aesthetic looking for one.

secondly she probably going to get this shit real.

To destroy the teacher unions before closing the department for good.

Ah yes we all hate on her for never going to public school. But Obamas pick for DoE also went to private school and actually got expelled, never graduating. But hey no big deal back then this chicken is literally Eva Braun

fuck off racist

>a good idea for Secretary of Education
We did not come to build; we came to destroy.

This; this right here.

public schools can exist without a federal bureaucracy

>what's trump doing with the EPA?
Choking it out you numbnut, just like the Dept of Education. If you read the US Constitution, you will notice neither education nor environmental protection are functions of the federal government.

Literally who gives a fuck. Schools are just indoctrination facilities anymore anyway.

Even if she fucks up entirely and the whole school system crashes it'll be a step up.

Only thing they should be teaching is fucking math.

And another that wuz an injun and sheit

>Schools are just indoctrination facilities anymore anyway.

This

DoE is going to pay for the damage they've done.

If you don't understand why Tillerson was chosen you're either a retard or concern trolling. Next time just ask about Devos. I would have taken you seriously had you done that

KEK SPEAKETH

because her brother is the CEO of whatever the Black Water PMC is called after this weeks war crime so they can all make each other rich fucking over America

He's shutting the EPA down because they're a political organization more than anything. Good choice.

>aesthetic looking

You're a fucking retard, EPA is basically full of scientists. Take this from someone who works with then regularly. Extremely smart, non ideological among the worker bees.

pix11.com/2017/02/07/republican-introduces-one-sentence-bill-to-end-education-department-tmwsp/

(((Scientists))) you say?

>war on our children

Oh no, all these celebs' kids might have all these black children from the inner city being taught in the same school as them! This is literally war on our children!!

>shhhh, don't talk to the media or they'll start to all call us racists because we don't want those nigs near our children

>tfw media will never cover any of this because they don't want any of the nigs either

Crashing this plane... WITH NO SURVIVORS.