I have aggressive HIV

I have aggressive HIV.

Yes, I am a proud gay man. I see nothing funny or silly about this.

The republicans want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping me alive.

I will continue to be on the streets protesting until I die. Whether it be at 27 or 83. And I swear to god, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you fascists with me.

Go ahead mock me. It doesn't matter anymore. We will win.

Worst human ever

You fucking got a disease because you couldn't just wear a condom while giving or taking inside the hole you shit from?

Normies aren't your worst enemy, natural selection, and the universe, is.

Get trump on the phone now.

We need Obama care gone.

Fake story.

Wouldn't read again.

>I will continue to be on the streets protesting until I die

Please tell me I'm not the only person who read that as "infecting"?

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

>waaah taxpayers shield me from my mistakes

Fug off

>I have AIDS
lmao...cause you're a faggot, retard. Fuck off

>The republicans want me to die
They are not alone. Just do it quietly you poofter

How does it feel knowing your diseased anus will probably be responsible for the death of more gays than any Trump supporter or Klansman?

lol what are you gonna do, faggot? spit aids in my face like a homeless junkie?

you shouldn't have fucked butts, and you shouldn't have sucked fucks either. no one owes you anything.

How does it feel to be a mistake?

>proud
>gay

choose one, faggot

Someone needs to call Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

Fake but also
>aggressive HIV
>protesting at 83

Keep telling yourself that, ultra degenerate turbofags do not live that long

can we get a pence shock photoedit on this?

You're fucking awful.
You could have had a normal amount of sexual partners and monogamous relationships, reducing your chance of contracting HIV
You could have practiced safe sex, reducing your chance of contracting HIV
You could have found a good job, to provide you with stable healthcare.
Being gay may not be a choice, but being a worthless degenerate faggot certainly is.
You are made the choices that led your situatuion.
A situation that will result in your death.
You don't deserve the support of taxpayers, you deserve the death you worked so hard to earn.

Taxpayer dollars should be used to supress divine punishment for your disgusting lifechoice.

One nation under god.

Tax payers should not have to pay for your life style. Or your mistake.

Pasta BTFO

Im on it bro

UAE gets it, die degenerate faggot.

>aggressive HIV
Another fucking DOOR NAIL zionist rabbi fucken liar. BOW DOWN BEFORE THE DIVINE FEMININE

You're damn right I want you to die.

Literally every gay has HIV. This is common knowledge.

another mistake by Obama
>wanting to keep a dirty degenerate alive

Everybody who drives cars dies in a car

This is God's way of telling you to have sex with as many men as possible. You are doing God's work now. May the Lord be with you

Why are you proud of taking dick desu? Its shameful

Fucked your 701st woman yet charlie?

lol

poor funny aids man

press f to pay respects

1 post by this ID....

This bait smells fishy.....

How the fuck you gonna win when you're already dead

Also all the Obamacare in the world isn't going to save you from real fucking AIDS. We do not have a cure for that, you are fucked, and you deserve it for being NOT ONLY a hedonistic faggot, but also clinically retarded and lazy. HIV medication is FREE. Has been for many years! Nothing to do with the ACA either! And it's perfectly effective if you keep taking it. But your retarded ass just kept having unprotected bum sex and NEVER got tested for HIV and now it's too late. Enjoy your cancer, retard, and spend your remaining years pondering how many other faggots you damned through your negligence.

Ok Eve

MY MAN!!

Like ur mum xddd
upboottt my dog is turninng 13 this year
if this reaches 100 loikes i will kill myself

Faggot

This is how I feel about all small business owners.

It's not about wanting you to die.

Romans 1:23
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

You are already dead, because of the choices you made and your failure to repent. God has washed his hands of you.

Chase bugs in Hell, faggot.

that's why I bought this lol

>We will win
>Dies 6 days later

Troll Fail

How will you win? You have aids and will die.

Haha women made me cut off my dick so he's gon finish job on somebody else. While pence sucks 22 cocks. This meme was a response to that. Let alone liberals have no conscience. Nobody knows wtf you want. Zeus Raiden bastards. Look at how we fucked up and emasculate ourselves the flat earth and society aren't we so cool. We're not sodomites. You are. Angels don't fall and rape. I procreate because God does. Angels marry in Heaven. There is no female nor female in Christ. Has 884 scat threads and God knows whatever the fuck else. Bring on the epstein pissbed

That was when they backslid and became temple pimps

if you kill your enemies they win.

Please do us a favor. go die you liberal fags.

Says the gold medallist candida chaser

Has the AIDS given you super-human abilities to fight bullets with your hands, faggot? If not, I have some bad news for you, you disease-ridden retard.

>1 post by this ID
you IDIOTS

A eugenicist. Best kind of mother fucking slimy dirty cloven hooved pig of an inbred animal

>The republicans want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping me alive.
Then DIE, faggot! The sooner society is rid of your kind, the better.
Seriously, all you bubonic butt-blasters should just drop dead.

Fake or not, it's people like you who tarnish LGBTs.

If you're gay you should be pro-gun, anti-muslim and get whoever you're going to sleep with tested first.

GOCH U FAMALAMDESUSEMPAI

He's a God damned liar with forked tongue and hissing countenance

u wot m8

Anally
Injected
Death
Sentence

This is bait but you brought it upon yourself.

You could have used a condom. You could have not slept with someone infected. You could have been chaste or found an actual boyfriend. But instead you had unprotected risky sex and gave yourself a life ending disease.

Obamacare may be keeping you alive but you yourself are entirely responsible for what happened. Don't blame others for being mad they're forced to pay because you decided to take that diseased dick in your ass.

You guys know that this is a CREW/Shill?

You are literally biting on poor quality bait.

pls die soon

Or you'll just go on Medicaid.

As blind as your picture are your reading skills. Bring on the trump is secretly an illiterate threads

>We will win.
that's what you said last year, but here you are, at Electric Pence's mercy

You probably shouldn't have gotten aids by putting your reproductive organ in a waste disposal chute or having a sex organ put into your waste disposal chute.

Just an FYI. Hope that helps for next time.

>you're already dead

>And I swear to god, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you fascists with me.

I'm mean I suppose you're welcome to try, but I can't see why anybody would bother "getting in your face" since you're already a dead man walking.

Kim's? Vaginas never prolapse. Vaginas are self cleaning ovens that even ejaculate. Science has yet to figure out how to make the things not smell infected but you know. Put your dick in there because i like it

CHECKED AND KEK'D

SAVED. nice work, my white brother.

why are you here if it doesn't matter any more? take your pozzed azz outside and do something good for someone.

The wages of sin is death.

>1 post by this ID

Stop falling for this shit you stupid faggots.

Take your straw man and plant a whole field of y'all

yeah, you could have just used toys and had more fun but you fell for the real penis jew.

>A FANTASTIC LEAF

Caused by the devil and a woman so i fuck women

if you're really gay, you should have just sucked dicks
buttsex is far more likely to transmit diseases due to damage to anal tissue

>Whether it be at 27 or 83.

kek

You must have plenty of free time on your hands.

>We will win
> I have aggresive HIV
> proud gay man
I don't think you understand how winning works faggot

Maybe OP identifies as a bird or a reptilian and has a cloaca

So what, protesting until next week?

lol found the other fag. the world would leave you alone if you'd shut the fuck up about being gay.

Like charlie

No one cares. Protest your heart out, then go die under a bridge with all the other degenerates. You made your bed, now lay in it. Maybe you should have thought twice before fucking a dirty asshole.

>republicans want me to die
yeah you're a persecuted minority and society's out to get ya. happy now?

Nobody wants your fish casserole and beef curtains. Take the pictures off your desk and go home. I dont want you working for me. Or housed by me. Or eating in my establishments

What are you really mad at? Your life? Your parent? Your self?

Maybe he's canadian

His own obvious shitty bait and you getting reeled in like a pansy

He's winning by the Trudeau method.
Between the poz killing fags and the Pence curing fags, gays will likely be extinct in America by 2030.

>I see nothing funny or silly about this.

We sure do.

RIP in pepperoni fagioli

so are you gay or not? i get the unintelligent part...that's coming thru loud and clear trudeau cuck.