Make Atlantic Canada Great Again!

Make Atlantic Canada Great Again!

That's a decent idea but may I propose a different solution? Let's just nuke them and forget those subhumans ever existed.

You would want to nuke the whitest part of Canada, wouldn't you Ahmed?

>Canada
>Nukes

We need a solution for this region that simply isn't "let's throw more immigrants at them".

>not keeping yourself poorer than Ontario and the west until the borders are closed so the muds prefer somewhere else

MAD MAX

But pretty soon we won't be able to afford our daily two-fours, darts and puff.

they make whites look bad

meant for the frog

It's a cozy way of life here and the so-called poverty isn't so bad -- incomes are low but so are expenses, so it evens out. The clannishness and the weather drive the riff-raff away.

That's Newfoundland, otherwise known as "Goof Island"

What do you mean by this? I understand what puff means

You don't know what a two-four is?

This is why people hate you guys y'know

I probably know what it is but I don't recognise the term two-four

Smart way to win the leadership. The conservative strongholds are the ones that lose money to the equalization nonsense. Fuck the Atlantic niggers they'll vote Liberal no matter what anyway

How many bottles of beer generally come in a case?

Oh, ok that makes sense

It's not going to cost or win him the leadership retard, nobody even thinks we exist let alone ourselves.

This gives us a kick in the arse sure, but a kick to do what exactly? Our industries are dead and have been for decades. Practically have to use us as slaves for the oil fields.

What did you mean by darts though? Actual darts?

Is that liam neeson?

Cigarettes

fuck off maple niggers, we're full

Ok, I wouldn't have guessed that one

People in AB, SK and ON aren't happy about you lot stealing our tax dollars and will be more likely to vote for him as leader... Not a hard concept

See that would make sense if we were talking about you and moving down there, but we're not.

Thank the Newfies for that

Go look at who is receiving the most equalization payments you fuck off retarded LEAF

But you don't win an election by falling back on the people who already vote for you no matter what. Like it or not, your party will need to cuck up to Quebec and the Maritimes

>ice free harbour in halifax
>easy trade routes to quebec and onatario from there
>spend more to ship through and maintain st lawrence because gets more votes from quebec and ontario keeping that main shipping route

How about saying fuck you to the immigrants filled cesspool that is ontario and quebec and stop fucking over the east coast?

You guys receive more than QC per capita. Again, not a hard concept, you're pretty braindead

And if you don't understand why you're a cocksucking moron. Piss off Ahmed.

Maybe stop fucking us over at every turn and we won't have to accept your charity.