Welcome to Sup Forums, how redpilled are ya?

Welcome to Sup Forums, how redpilled are ya?

I don't understand pizzagate please someone help meeeeeee

I'm entertaining the possibility that mirrors are a Jewish trick and I don't actually look the way I think I look.

I ate a bowl nails for breakfast.

I called Putin a faggot to his face

If pol was a movie, it would be rated arrrrrrrrrrrr

I bumped into a female like figure with colored hair the other day.
And I didn't even apologize.

redpilled enough to know Sup Forums is 50% kkkes and 99.999% other various shitskins of not merchant descent, emphasis on descent, like down to hel

How redpilled am I? HOW REDPILLED AM I? I once fapped to trannies and I knew it was gay.

I went to my Jewish uncle's 63 birthday.

This is the proper amount of redpilled you should be before posting here. Not even joking.

>once
I'm so redpilled I quit counting years ago

I bought a Nazi armband from a costume store.

A series of fishing pole holders control all powers in existence, where the original, or first fishing pole holder is God

I'm pretty sure Democrats are the real racists.

>2012+5
>not knowing about the Quaker underground

Debate me fuckers

How redpilled am I? HOW REDPILLED AM I?
I have aggressive HIV.

Yes, I am a proud gay man. I see nothing funny or silly about this.

The republicans want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping me alive.

I will continue to be on the streets protesting until I die. Whether it be at 27 or 83. And I swear to god, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you fascists with me.

Go ahead mock me. It doesn't matter anymore. We will win.

I belive in flat earth

JEWS DID EVERYTHING HITLER DID NOTHING

is this the new "rural retards voted for trump" now?

goddammit. checked

oh fruit roll up when will you learn

I have a horses tail surgically attached above my buttocks.
Yes, I am a proud horse man. I see nothing funny or silly about this.
The republicans want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping me alive (my body is rejecting the horse tail implant).
I will continue to be on the streets protesting until I die. Whether it be at 27 or 83. And I swear to god, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you fascists with me.

I'm so redpilled that I've become a sexual fetishist. I literally cannot maintain an erection unless I'm wearing a complete and authentic m36 Waffenrock. And not the cheap latex shit you see in fetish videos and shit either...

It's a curse, it's cost me my last relationship. But it just proved that my ex wasn't redpilled enough either

never get triggered on roos and leafs

Even before I learned the holocaust was a hoax I admired Hitler. Been red pilled by my grandpa since I was 10.

I have a massive hooked nose and curly, male pattern baldness hair.

Yes, I am a proud jew man. I see nothing funny or silly about this.

The goyim want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping my bank account alive.

I will continue to be on the streets protesting until I die. Whether it be at 27 or 83. And I swear to G*d, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you fascists with me.

Let's swap flags

Something only in the US when i was out of the country I didnt think of my dick size, in the country everytime i saw mt dick straight out of the shower it felt small

I can spot a Jew just by looking at them

I'm so redpilled I tell Alex Jones conspiracy theories he's never heard

>have a jewish buddy in hs
>his grandparents were cremated (died naturally)
>crashed on his couch one night in hs
>took a spoonful from each urn, no fucking idea why
>start browsing Sup Forums years later
>develop hatred of jews
>ff to today
>do a lil bump of the ashes before i fuck my pure german gf and before shitposting antisemitic shit on unrelated boards

Feels good, i think i only have a few months worth left at this rate.

Humans are a resource and Slavery is good for the economy

How redpilled are you?

I faked my death as Bill Hicks and created a character to smear Truther movements.

Yes, I am a proud Alex Jones. I see nothing funny or silly about this.

My competitors in the water filter industry want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping my HGH in stock.

I will continue to be on youtube shilling until I die. Whether it be at 27 or 83. And I swear to God, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you globalists with me.

Go ahead and mock me. It doesn't matter anymore. We will break the conditioning.

>Economics 101
Wow. Im so impressed

so redpilled it turned into adderall

i'm done

Would the 'globalist are right' redpill be too much for you to swallow?

>111624097
u get the internet for today

i mean disabled people and old people really do slow us down thats why we havent accomplished much

I've never seen an episode of SpongeBob. I tried one time and I almost threw up.

Jesus was a kike

/ourkike/

>bronze skin
>jews today skin

hmm.... really makes me drink

The Bodganoffs have me on speed dial.

I took the diogenes-pill

Feels pretty good jerking it all day in a large ceramic jar

I'm so redpilled I've never tried sushi in my life. AND NEVER WILL.

I believe we are just years away from the book of Revelations.

So?

I have aggressive HIV.

Yes, I am a proud gay man. I see nothing funny or silly about this.

The republicans want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping me alive.

I have a vagina made from the tissues that formerly composed my penis.

Yes, I am a proud male woman. I see nothing funny or silly about this.

The biologists want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping my vaginal smegma q-tips in stock.

I will continue to be on the streets protesting until I commit suicide. Whether it be at 27 or 83. And I swear to Mother Gaia, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you fascists with me.

i've memorized the bogdanoff rundown

without checking my privilege