name one thing bad about trump

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

commondreams.org/views/2017/02/06/echoes-iraq-heard-latest-threats-against-iran
youtube.com/watch?v=7l_JUdnbxaA
youtube.com/watch?v=ljDhFjVcyhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he hasn't annexed canada yet and saved us from Jewdeau

Day of the rake has been postponed 1 day. Also, he's going to make us sick and tired of winning, like beating a corpse, theres no fun in that.

Fix it yourself leaf

Ge supports israel

THICC

I think he should stop mentioning the fucking media in his tweets already. Just fucking get over it already jeez.

He was voted in to be the highest public servant but thinks it works the other way around?

This one. Trudouche needs to be silenced.

>protip: you can't

pipeline
not talking about the ethics of the reservations
but once that water gets touched by oil consider it useless. Can somebody give me positives besides the jobs it'll make?

THICCCCCCCCCCC

If all this stuff about Hillary is really true, then this is a lesser monstrosity, but remember Hillary's plan for us had she won: immediate war. The children of Republicans will go to the shitholes to fight, destabilize, sow hate on her behalf. The children of Democrats have spent the last 20 years training as gender warriors, peace activists, critical queertographers, etc. They are completely useless, except as rabblerousers for and community organizers amidst the crowd of refugess that OF COURSE WE WILL WELCOME, YOU SHITLORDS! We'll welcome them straight into rustbelt communities that have been solid Republican states for as long as anyone remembers. These refugees will have more children than the locals, because the locals will pay for them (OF COURSE WE WILL YOU HEARTLESS SCUM!). The uselessly-degreed children of the Democrats will go and do as their parents before them did and farm the poor brown people for their living; tending to the stream of broken raped and de-clitorized women, refugee and local; trying, in vain, to control the men who are completely useless in our economy; farming them in prisons where their hate-filled poisonous regressive ideology will be slavishly accommodated (OF COURSE IT WILL YOU HATEMONGER! Lots of Union Jobs in prisons!) These children of Democrats will go among the refugees to destabilize and sow hate. The refugees will be schooled in the methods that the gender theorists lapped up in their "education". The refugees will fight tooth-and-nail for dominance, literally Muslim vs Christian religious battles in our own heartland, and we will have paid for it, we American taxpayers, at every step of the way. We will pay for our destruction. The Democrats needed a solution to the demography problem they are facing, because their degenerate spawn won't spread to flyover country and take the states fair and square. This is what Hillary came up with, and it was almost #HerTurn!

I guess I said something good about him instead, sorry

>small hands

He lied when he claimed Obama was born in America.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

His twitter makes him look like a teenage autistic girl/

Fucker tapes his tie where a normal man would use a clip or a tack.

He's unqualified and temperamentally unsuited to be president.

the only people who like them are frat boys that go to a 50+ percent acceptance rate university and community college left outs that browse Sup Forums

He's not actually literally Hitler.

OH MY GAWD

he's a sucker to the neocons

commondreams.org/views/2017/02/06/echoes-iraq-heard-latest-threats-against-iran

has meme magic gone too far?

He lies about stats and fear mongers to people who dont know how to use the internet to research

he's too thicc

toppest kek

Only bad thing is that I still didn't see him SHAKE THAT MASSIVE BOOTY

wingnuts suckered again

next they'll be telling you if you don't want war with iran you are a traitor or isis symithizer

trumptards will believe it

also from the nyt but widely reported everywhere

THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=7l_JUdnbxaA

I voted for a peace through strength candidate. His admin. is eager for war with them. He also is appointing a zionist shill aka Elliott Abrams as Deputy Secretary of State.

He's an idiot.

i meant to say Iran

Honestly, one major negative about him is his age. If he goes all eight years, he'll be 78 by the end. I'm hoping he doesn't get Alzheimers or something like that before the end of his term like Ray Gun did.

No beard.

ruskie est?

Jesus.... that ass is THICCCCC

Ron Paul is still right. Trump loves Israel and wants war with Iran when Saudi Arabia and Qatar are just as bad if not worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljDhFjVcyhw