APOLOGIZE

Seriously, the bullying against Argentine members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Argentines are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Argentine man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Argentine man a "not white"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Argentine man that they are "not white"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

butthole!

>white

>YOU'RE A FUCKING BLACK MALE

Don't blame us, blame the proxyfag

Fuck off faggot, Brazil is better.

A FUCKING SUN

Fuck off nigger

>be argentina
>thinks they are in position to talk down to anyone

Shut up province, behave.

Just some banter man, at least we can keep our land from the brits.

Of course m8, just imagine being born 1 or 2 countries above us.

Scary shit.

Lies!!! Sup Forums is a board of peace, tolerance and acceptance.

Never trust Argentina. The greatest cheaters of all. Take a look at how they play soccer and you will get a good glimpse at how they behave.

Daily reminder that cyberbullying is not real

Nagger

good steak though

Argentina is a nice southamerican country with good people. Too much cucked to the left like most southamerican countries.

But white? lol all southamerica is mixed as fuck

Thats right faggot. Submit to your masters.

HAHAHAHHA

Your country is a fucking joke tbqh

>mexico
>says your country is joke.

.... leaf

...cactus

Huh, I thought Uruguay was in Africa.

Learned something new today.

came here to post this

>lol all southamerica is mixed as fuck
Yes, and never try to come to see it with your eyes goy. Also it's boring asf.
Seriously, stay away from the Plate River.

>APOLOGIZE.

I'm sorry I though you were an African country.
South America is one tier better.

No problem.
I also think you are from Africa everytime I see your flag.
Why those colors?

The fuck. All the threads with at least one argien ends, somehow, in white banter and Simpsons memes, that no one outside Sup Forums understadnds, in fact this
got derailed by some Argie and it's always like that.

why the bully anons?