Do elite Jewish mystics in the Kabalah rule the world?

Do elite Jewish mystics in the Kabalah rule the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/religious-replicates/
youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8
youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
kabbalah.info/engkab/mystzohar.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rule the world?
No. They literally masturbate and have gay anal sex while "meditating on Godforms" i.e. pretending they are Gods.

>Oh, Ra, great one, thrust deeper into my fertile flesh
>Yes, Isis, great queen, devour my masculine god energy
>HNNNRRRRRRGH
>Alright now lets sacrifice some kids, then go increase subsidies for investment banks
>Oy vey Moishe, I always knew there was something about "jew" I love.
>Hahaha!

Pure evil. To be hated, not feared, and certainly not respected.

t. Years of sadness while learning about the reality of religion and "spiritual" organizations.

with yoga comes liberation
herd-mentality types cannot fathom it

Gross dude! Why are they doing that?

OYYYY VEYYYY!!!

W-WHAT ARE YOU TAWKING ABOUT?

DATS JEST A CONSPEARASEE THEORY! S-S-SAGE@!!!1

Pretty much this

lol and he actually gets fucking thirty three, hope you just creamed your pants nigel

They are stopped by this

Like kechari mudra?

Can confirm yoga as long as no idolatry.

Yoga brings false liberation

the biggest criticism i have about the bible is that it doesnt come with an instruction manual for the body.

Even Christian Bible and Quran is heavily influenced by Kabbalah, so much that you will start wondering if these are cheap copy of Kabbalah but no one has any idea about it except a few. Kabbalah rules everything. Even a few hundred or even just one who has mastered Kabbalah can rule billions.

Your image is technically the Bible.

It is about intention.

the kabbalah came after the new testament as a response to rejecting christ

the quran is an invention of the catholic church. you're speaking in total ignorance.

no, it really isnt. this image is technically the bible.

the triangles represent the globalists trying to trap our perspective in that cube, the cross represents opening it. the rotated star of david is a fruitless battle between good and evil where Azazel rules at the top, removing Yodhewahe from the equation.

Where is DA'AT

Post more like this image please, I am preparing to read it.
Kabbalah predates that by a long shot. Most Rabbis would probably say that the Kabbalah was given on the first Shavuot when the Jews were formally given the Torah through Moses.

its apparently to be taboo to mention it. which is why gnosticism is heresy. (its not)

Nope

They're just upper class slaves, while you are a lower class slave

>Kabbalah predates that by a long shot. Most Rabbis would probably say that the Kabbalah was given on the first Shavuot when the Jews were formally given the Torah through Moses.

this is inherently wrong.

>posting irenaeus hate

no, they don't even know what the Kabbalah or Hermetic Cabala is really all about, they just ripped off what they understand and left the good parts about time travel and age reversal because they're not very smart and don't like hard work

>redpill about christianity and religion

Eve corrupted this dimension. Christ fixes all of this. So these people you mention focus all on femininity. Think about that for a bit won't we?

To what extend do you believe what you're saying?

Kaaba alah?

>not understanding female and male energy

>not understanding adam and eve was a story about how man and woman failed EACHOTHER

>not understanding adam and eve came from one being, and were one energy divided into 2 so mankind may know itself better.

eve didn't corrupt anything, them failing each other corrupted the universe.

So who's right? Jews or Christians or someone else (specify). And why?

the catholics are the jews everyone on this board hates.

This is too lo res to read.

Certainly not Jewish religions and their forks. Those all were written by living breathing people, often with bad shit on their minds, often serving positions of power. Greatness of those texts comes from the fact they were rewritten and rewritten centuries after centuries. Christianity was made to export the product of Jewish religion to goys.

its not that simple. christianity is the understanding that God loves you enough to sacrifice his son for your iniquity. you can come to the conclusion of gods infinite love and sweetness how ever you want, the cross is just the simplest and straightest way to get there.

the jews are wrong because they believe they need to shed blood to forgive sin, but forget that authority comes from god, and he gave the son of man (which is everyone in the world) the authority to forgive sin.

i don't thinka ny of the christian denominations are right, but accpeting the sacrifice of jesus christ on the cross for your sins is close enough, and basically right. the only thing I can do is promise you that the bible is right, and its the word of a benevolent omnipotent god, who does not impede free will, and does his best to show you that you can go your own way, but you'll get hurt, and when you're tired of getting hurt, he'll be there to pick you up and embrace you with love.

the only people that are right are those who are able to take the voice you're able to make in your head, and move it into your heart. I've heard if you set in prayer/meditation for 24 hours you can talk directly to god.

> 1532x1956

i dont believe you.

Adam was a clay pot in Heaven. Satan goes up there all the time to try and become God and corrupt Him. He tempted God in the flesh too. And failed like he will and always has and does. He goes and accuses us day in day out. We are breathing only because of God. Christ intercedes for us. No woman. Angels do not marry. God breathes the breath of life. Speaks. And creates. We procreate. He puts the soul. There is no soul sleep. Angels have fallen and raped only women. The 144,000 in Revelation it says only are males who have never touched any only, females. Satan was punished but walks the earth now. Adam came from ground. Or. Clay. Eve came from him. Nothing else to it. God is suprasexual. God has His own Heaven and I don't know if we'll ever see His face. He has no Creator. Christ existed before the world with Him and is also The Word and the Alpha and Omega. He is the final Adam. Your whole Platonic deal with this is that woman completes you because Adam is a tranny. There are NO female angels. Angels do not marry. No male nor female in Christ. Adam is glory of God. Woman is glory of man. Those are all distinct separations. The only thing I know of that is a tranny is Baphomet. Applying womaniness to Holy Spirit or God is matrilinealism. Saturnalian stuff in a way. Israel is spiritual. Zion is not man made. Synagogue of Satan is not of Shem. Sarah's hand maiden's surrogate kid was, though. This is all feminist Ishtar Shekinah hoax garbage. It is why gays get mistaken for temple hookers. Don't crush your balls. Don't go around as a woman to lay in their beds. Stop bumblefucking all the interpretations. And even then. The only unforgiveable sin is that of blaspheminh Holy Spirit. So which of all these narratives does that? Mine? Or yours

How did they fail each other?

This is pretty interesting stuff

the torah was given letter, by letter to Moses... everything else that isn't the torah, or the new testament coming from a judaic catholic, or orthodox source is a load of horse shit.

how can you believe that? i am tired of faith. I want to KNOW the Torah is God's divine word. I had enough of faith.

Except this is wrong and Torah too was written years after years, contains borrowing, some parts correspond to Hamurapi laws (1700-1600 BCE), some parts correspond to Egyptian Amen-Em-Ope teachings (2000 BCE)

Also there are documental proofs to the fact it had a long story and Moses story was fake (or at least very inaccurate)

snopes.com/religious-replicates/

the squares in the fibonacci spiral represent male energy.

the curve represents female energy

the father is the full breath of creation, and outside of his rules he is unable to protect the holy spirit which is female energy

the female spirit creates all living things, and within the fathers golden ratio all life is created, which is why Eve is the mother of all living things.

without the protection of the male energyt, the boundaries of his rules the female energy creates something ignorant, distorted, ugly, and causes pain, it loses its way, and is unable to create anything beautiful again. so it whores itself until it hits some sort of boundary to give itself its beautiful curve again, but is unable to since there is nothing to protect it from dangers since it doesn't know any better

without the female energy to support the golden ratio, it collapses in on itself, it loses its purpose, its depressed, it doesn't understand why its like this, or how to fix himself, and starts imposing boundaries that don't make any sense in order to vainly reassemble itself but fails since it is unable to support itself by the purpose of his own energy.

Everything you see is of God's. What do you mean outside his rules. How did "lilith" get there?

Not to mention Jahwist/Elohist thing

>the female spirit creates all living things
>God has tits and is a woman
>let's spit on gays
Fuck my ass. You guys claim im not using my retard flesh prison properly. Because i understand what it might be like in Heaven and for God. And you guys say you emulate Him by doing body stuff and pasting boobs on everything

idolatry is clinging to the ego, if you do it properly there are no gods, only your ego reflected in the macrocosm, demons and angels just shadows cast by the Id and Superego

It did, it was omitted by the church. Research Gnosticism

>isis
>homosexual
Yeah. Isis has a huge dong

except you're an idiot, and the torah has all kinds of mathematical and prophetic implications. it predicts the assassination of 2 Israeli PMs, (one in 1995, and the death of Bibi) the assassination of JFK, the election of Donald Trump, the name of yahushua. you're a literal assclown trying to say things in total ignorance. the Torah predicts the crucifixion of jesus christ several thousands of years before it happened. there are mysteries here that are deeper than your willingness to understand

if you know the symbolic meaning of each hebrew letter, it turns out you can read the torah to 80-90% accuracy.

Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

In Hebrew:

Genesis 1:1 in Hebrew

If you examine the numerical values of each of the Hebrew letters, and the numerical value of the words (see chart), and apply them to this formula:

The number of letters x the product of the letters
The number of words x the product of the words

You get 3.1416 x 1017. The value of π to four decimal places! Hmm.
John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In Greek:

John 1:1 in Greek

This time if you take the numerical value of each of the Greek letters (see chart), and the numerical value of the words, and apply them to the same formula:

The number of letters x the product of the letters
The number of words x the product of the words

You now get 2.7183 x 1040, the value of e. Curious!

if you want to know the torah is gods divine word then learn hebrew and study it yourself. the first 2 books of moses every 7th letter writes the word Torah fowards, the last 2 books writes Torah backwards, and in the middle every 7th letter points to gods name Yodhewahe. God plays games with the Torah, you just have to be creative enough to find him in it.

The families that control the banks behind the Federal Reserve run the world.

The ones that lend the money own you.
You are a rat paying interest and taxes.
A pawn to throw at a disobedient country.
An indoctrinated child posting on a zambian chicken traders board.

I am.

Da'at is the dream that takes place as you leave this world and enter the next. It is dependent upon what you have become in your life, because the true essence is revealed. You are basically returning to God, and depending on what you have become this will be easier in parts and difficult in other parts. If you gave completely forsaken your purpose in life and become very evil then the afterlife will not just be depressing for you, it will be horrific and possibly terminating.
It is also a puzzle, like life was. Your relationship with death is defined by how you lived.

There's Torah. And then there's only we can commune with Him. And when His presence is over the temple He is seen as a womany cloud and you can't approach even though He wanted you to. And He will burn it in the hearts written in His Book of Life in the end of this Age. But super cereal. And super exclusive. Because Baphomet's tits. And oral traditions and babylonian talmud and we can save ourselves and only Xena can do it and blah blah

>except you're an idiot, and the torah has all kinds of mathematical and prophetic implications. it predicts the assassination of 2 Israeli PMs, (one in 1995, and the death of Bibi) the assassination of JFK, the election of Donald Trump, the name of yahushua. you're a literal assclown trying to say things in total ignorance. the Torah predicts the crucifixion of jesus christ several thousands of years before it happened. there are mysteries here that are deeper than your willingness to understand
So much butthurt to the truth.

>Torah predicts the crucifixion of jesus christ several thousands of years before it happened
And it didn't happen. He didn't exist

I'm sorry you're literally believing a fairy tale (or just want others to believe it)

Either that or Jesus is a trick for you to try to forget your Karmic jew and tempt you into increasing your debt, like a re-draw facility.

I was on board to whole no-harm thing until the Jebus meme was forced.

Your president is a pedo and when you read that Josephus said Sodom increased the numbers of their youths how did they do that minus surrogacies if they were fags. Why offer your daughters. If you were saved you would have been saved by now. Same tree on which we fell. We forced God to sacrifice some of His own powers. To come here. To die as a perfect ransom. Potentially for you. If you choose to believe and follow Christ. Who else kills themselves or renounces their power for you? Other than The Father? Nobody!

The Bible says Christ was crucified on a tree.

>>the female spirit creates all living things
>God has tits and is a woman

where exactly did I say The Father has tits, and is a woman?

your flesh isn't a prison, they're clothes for the spirit god has given you.

Adam and Eve weren't the only people, there were nations and cities with adam and eve and probably millions or billions of people, or a number I can't fathom. adam and eve probably had lots of children before they were tricked by the serpent.
>pic related

El means god, Eloh means goddess, Elohim is a plural term for gods and goddesses, the first words in the bible should more accuratley read "In WISDOM the Elohim (the sons and daughters of god) created the heavens and the earth." I'm under the impression that Yodhewahe (yahweh) is different from the Elohim as they are suppose to be the sons and daughters of god.

Adam put his ying in her yang, and the rest is history

youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8

These people also used to say sperm is water and holds all life in it. Turns out that is a crock. Kabbalah knows nothing but hissing
Clothes is belief in Christ. We are His bridegroom. God creates all living things. He puts the souls. We proCREATE. He spoke. He breathed. He created man. Not a tranny. I believe in serpent seed but not that there were other people. The nephilim might have become disembodied after the flood

The dead sea scrolls are the final piece of the biblical puzzle. Not only does the bible make sense in its complete context, but the information contained in the missing parts are confirmed by other separately developed religions. The Tibetan book of the dead, the Ancient Egyptian book of the dead, the Bhagavad Gita etc. all refer to yogic practices to live a good life and understand what we are doing. All the religious works see God from a different perspective, otherwise wouldn't even call it God. Heck, even Wittgenstein's Tractatus is a logically circular treatise on how rationalism ultimately cannot complete the puzzle.

There is more to life that is irrational before there is anything rational. The mind can connect with these irrational things if you practice raja yoga. Words cannot describe past dharana and beyond, this is why all the religions articulate these things differently, and even then the best they can come up with are metaphors and myths. You have to experience it for yourself, which is why gnosis (ignorance-->enlightenment) is crucial. There is no original sin, you much seek out your inner nature.
The devil's greatest trick lies not in convincing humanity that he doesn't exist, but in convincing humanity that he was God.
Gnosticism will encourage you to walk the same path Jesus did, and every other notable philosopher.

This. Don't eat this. Be fruitful means what exactly. To do good. Which supercedes this. She listens. Serpent lies. Kabbalah says serpent is your spine. No. Even in desert like Christ rising it needs faith in Christ. Not your gonads or the female's or your spine. Marriage is a temporary fix. Marriage does not apply to all men. And we can't tell any men not to wed

If eve came from a tranny why doesn't she have one flat tit and one baggy one

Elohist and Jahwist contain different (contradicting) descriptions of how the world was created.

What's jebus Rolf?

>ignoring the torah was written outside of space and time, and its mathematical implications

what ever little nigga.

turns out the earth is flat, and saudi arabia is suppressing all the archeological data of the old testament. but you can keep being stupid and told how to think if you want to. speaking in a place of total ignorance won't make you right.
Jesus had one of the most well documented deaths of all time.

(by that I mean first and second chapters of genesis)

Some think those two things are describing two different events of creation. I don't

This that great arcanum kundalini stuff?

Yeah it's all bullshit. I can't even describe how angry it makes me to think mortal men are fucken walking around. Taking basic concepts like "vagina is inside out penis so ignore womb and this means eve used to have a half a dick half a vag and so did Adam and this means God is also the same and the one who actually is a tranny is to be believed not because things fall but because even 'he' is a reflection of Him". Rather than God creates. And end of story. That people go around and say God is a tranny. Everything is a tranny except my master. Women are everything and complete you. When you have sex you are like a magnet. Gravity is not electric. And you are doing what God does.

>finding trump
>in fact just a first symbol
kek

>its mathematical implications
You see what you want to see. Really.

yes, I've come to understand that most scriptures are the word of god. Hindu mythology remains to be completely consistent with the bible, and once you get past all the corruption, most mythology ends up being consistent with the bible. Rangarok seems to have happened between genesis 1:1, and 1:2, it was the event that made the earth formless and void since Isiah 45:20? (unsure verse) says the earth was created with purpose, and not to be formless and void. Greek mythology seems to represent the Nephilum, and King Bran is also suppose to be one of them. I'm glad there are more people understanding the consistencies in the contradictions of each mythos, as they revamp the consciousness.

Gnosticism ends up being a contradiction, all what their gospels talk about is knowing how unknowable god is, true knowledge comes in knowing that you know nothing.

there is no such thing as sin, but it is you who make sin when you do things in the nature like adultery. sins are transgressions against your own soul that you don't feel until after you die.

once I started studying Gnosticism, I started seeing mountains move several miles and in strange patterns from the day before, almost like god is playing games with me, and encouraging me to dive deeper into his mysteries. when the earth shakes, and there are 100 pound hailstones raining from the sky, I feel like he's calling on me to jump with each shake, and to play a game of baseball as he starts pitching giant blocks of ice at me. I love how in raja yoga the mentality is that what are basically super powers become useless.

if i had a dollar for how dumb you are, I'd have about $50.

3 kinds of people in this world

those who see
those who see when they are shown
those who do not see.

you're the 3rd.

Fuck man, I got it a bit ago and am slowly chewing through it. It's a bummer that the early church fathers hated it so much.

>snopes

no.

Here's a great documentary on the working behind Jewish Mysticism and the Occult:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

Redpilled as FUCK.

I can see why god willed this to be lost and parts of it destroyed. its extremely dangerous to the conscious, it utterly destroys and remakes your entire view of the world, this entire universe just seems less insignificant than a mustard seed.

Do you think Satan convinced the world he was/is God?

Yes

bible says he is currently the prince and ruler of this world.
Ephesians 2:2
1 John 5:19
Colossians 1:13
2 Timothy 2:26

>if i had a dollar for how dumb you are, I'd have about $50.

You're the guy who thinks he lives in a fantasy novel

What you are referring to the Zohar not Kabbalah
kabbalah.info/engkab/mystzohar.htm
Kabbalah was from time of Moses. Some says Moses pulled off those magic tricks after learning Kabbalah.

what's this chart?

shhh goy. you better not speak of the hidden sephira

No, just yoga.
Research these terms and practice them in order if you want answers. All the prophets did this in some form, yoga is the science that has spent he most time perfecting it. The terms, in order, are:

Asana
Yama & Niyama
Pranayama
Pratyahara
Dharana
Samadhi

Each one is perfected in order and transforms your consciousness into something that cannot be properly articulated into language, you have to experience it for yourself.

They are basically:
>Asana
Preparing the body for meditation. This could be anything as long as it can be held for a long time. The best postures for meditation involve keeping the spine erect and in alignment.

>Yama & Niyama
Continences. Abstain from things that excite. Traditional practices have been very specific but really everyone is different. If you can meditate immediately after eating or smoking or having sex then maybe that's okay for you.

>Pranayama
Twofold. Practice maximising your intake and outtake of breath, exaggerate it. This is the first part, the second is to simply notice your breath without affecting it in anyway whatsoever. Simply 'notice' it, the intake, the outtake, and any natural pauses that may occur.

>Pratyahara
This is the first one that will seem odd to people that have never experienced it consciously, but it's like sleep. It basically means shutting off the senses and all external perception. Master each preceding stage and the next stage will always come eventually. When you experience it, you will notice that your reality is entirely composed of your mind. It is obviously effected by objective reality, but in attaining dharana you learn that every aspect of reality that you experience without exception is a hologram created by your brain. This is where it gets weird. The next stage basically involves becoming aware that even though all your reality is a hologram, there is still yet an 'unknown outside' beyond your conscious perception.

GAS THE KIKES

Well played, so you find Gnostic teachings valuable? I was reading some a bit ago it seemed to really depress me.

unironic geocentric research validates the bible.

the mystery schools and those magic tricks existed long before the kaballah, or egypt was around. and the zohar is the kabbalah.

Finally, >Samadhi
This stage is difficult to articulate if you haven't experienced it for yourself. It will make your waking state seem like you were asleep. Your mind will be able to contemplate irrational concepts. You will have lucid dreams that may seem more real than this world. You may even meet entities that seem like actual living things with the quality of agency in these dreams. Try it for yourself!

youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw

Sounds like bullshit tbqh
If not all of the prophets would agree

yes

1. And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

Tongue yoga

A tounge and it's travels up the back of the throat. It's supposed to complete the energy circuit or something.

What's the point of it? Feelings of intense pleasure or something?

If the forbidden fruit were gnosis why are you stupider than I am. Eve. Adam. Started as one alleged tranny. This is why benisbagoo. So. You haven't answered me. If eve came from an Adamic tranny. Why isn't half of her feminine and she doesn't have one descended testicle and the other have a vulva?

>""""""Jewish""""""

Ashkenazis are only Jewish by name

How to eat pussy.

its mentioned in the bible that eve came from adam.

> If eve came from an Adamic tranny. Why isn't half of her feminine and she doesn't have one descended testicle and the other have a vulva?
this is just retarded beyond all belief i don't even know why I'm replying to you