Should 'men' who are under 6 feet tall be forcibly sterilized? I think that it's a good idea...

Should 'men' who are under 6 feet tall be forcibly sterilized? I think that it's a good idea, it's about time that manlets are eradicated.

t. 6'2" master race

Yes

I'm 182
do I get to have kids?

Thank you.

Manlet holocaust when?

No need

No women will breed with them anyway

yes but I think we can all agree that fat people should be euthanized first.

Why do you want my permission? What are you, some sort of cuckold fetishist?

*tips fedora*

What happened? A 5'6 alpha fucked your bitch?

Would rather sterilize a tall nigger than a short white.

*tips inferior genetics*

be 6'1 (185cm)

>YES
>Oh shit I live in toothpaste
>NO

Seriously 6'3 is the average for white males in their twenties

t.piper perri

I would too, but that's not the discussion we're having right now.

It sounds like you're trying to deflect (because you're 5'x" tall and insecure)

based 5'4 master race here.lanky freaks should be forced into manual labour, while we rule the world

"5'6" alpha" is an oxymoron.

Answer: They will never learn.

I'm 6'2" 185 and in good shape. I'd kick your ass with one arm, untermensch.

>tfw im only 6'2 but literally a giant in my country

>I don't know what alpha means
Cockiness is a sign of a beta, especially if you can't back up what you're saying. But, I beseech you to try.

>tfw 6'8

Feel too tall lads.

All I can do is play basketball, apart from that I'm just a big ungainly cunt.

Do they just have you hover around the net and pass you the ball?

Taller is pretty much always better imo. If you feel too lanky get bigger.

Napoleon was a manlet.

Most spec ops are manlets.

You would get fucked up.

Who will operate our tanks then? Have you seen inside those things?

Hitler was a manlet

Are you guys really this insecure? You know that "no women fuck guys under 6ft" is a Sup Forums meme right? A girl is alot more likely to fuck a 5'9 normal guy than a 6ft autist

5'8 Rand Paul master race

6'4" (193cm) here

Feels good, go ahead and measure yourself again if you haven't in a while (last week I thought I was 6'3" [190cm] thought I wouldn't be able to grow anymore despite being 25)

>muh height
literally the internet autist equivalint of >muh dick.

I'll rather be a blond, blue eyed manlet than a mixraced murican dog

>tfw 6'0.000001" king of manlets

So close.

100% full-blooded German here

>5' 10"
m-maybe i could be a spy? or some kind of minstrel?

I'm 6'3". Why don't we just kill them instead, or at least castrate them? That way there's a scarcity of men and I can have a harem.

>American education
But really it's just public education that's so shitty here

Now hang on. You're over 6' so you're a real boy but you arent over 6'5"...dont get ahead of yourself. Still got a long way to go, lil buddy

Since the invention of firearms big guys have just been easier targets.

Taking a closer look at OP's picture I have to ask, are all tall people math challenged or just the ones who play football?

>make obvious joke
>MUH METRIC SYSTEM

Back to sci nerd.

wtf, there can't be only a one inch difference between those two

180 cm is the limit

Also every inch after 5ft is correlated with a 13 month reduction in life expectancy. Believed to be caused by the massive stress placed on cardiovascular system. Old people don't so much as shrink as they do start off small.

Most 6'5" guys will die in their 50s

no too old

You just hate Asians OP....

Shaq is 7ft you retards.
Taller you are, the easier to get headshots, you stick out like sore thumbs in combat. Nature will naturally make you extinct oh wait there's a reason we're not all 8ft.

DELET THIS

Who let all the beta lanklets out of /fit/?
You need to go back.

>t. 6'2 140 pound lanklet

tallfags are just jealous of us handsome manlets who are better looking than them and steal the attention of pretty girls that they "deserve" because of their height. Silly tallfags.

5'5.5 master race reporting in. I'm a 28 year old virgin.

kek'd

>5'5.5

Spics aren't allowed on Sup Forums

Only if we also sterilize ugly/fat/stupid women. Literally the only women I've seen make the "i only date 6 ft+ guys" remarks were literal landwhales who thought they were way hotter than they actually are.

Tfw 5'9"

I call anyone shorter than me usually 5'7"ish a manlet

sono italiano

Fat genocide when? Huge drain on social services, produce nothing, consume more than they provide. All on board.

Sounds like your a tall nigger and are desperate not to be subhuman

5'9. First girl i fucked was taller than me by a bit. Height is literally a meme. Women care about, Job - stable life > Face > then physical features. Now if you ant to fuck a gay guy then yeah they are a lot more picky about physical features like dick size and height.

No. I'm a fucking loser and 6'4. My brother is under 6ft and should 100% reproduce.

>my only accomplishment is my height: the post
lol tall cucks always think everyone wants to smell their shit or something, we all think you're lanky awkward dorks, except for the 5% who are athletes.

tfw you realize lanklettes have never invented anything

This bait still catching suckers lol

> Spec ops are mantlets

Can confirm this actually, grandfather was a Green Beret in Vietnam. He said everyone in his squad was only about 5'8 to 5'11, proved it with pictures.
I was taller than him kek

Only thing manlets invented was the step stool

It was a good way for them to look down on those they ruled.

What about step ladders?

Are you saying this because you're a lanky slack-ass bitch?

Dude start lifting. I'm 6' 210 I out weigh you by 70 pounds.

I think men should be sterilized for the following:
- having an IQ of 70 or lower
- wearing their trousers loose and low enough to expose underwear

Then you shouldn't care about their opinion, unless you are into ugly/fat/stupid women.

Justin Bieber is like 5'7" yet he could cuck you. You lanklets on Sup Forums are hilarious. Such insecurity too, sad cunts only thing you have going on in your life is your height.

Also Putin is 5'7" yet hes literally the richest and most powerful man in the entire world. Explain that?

Height varies between races, but is based more on your diet and hormone levels during puberty. People with high testosterone during puberty tend to be taller (also get bigger dicks). People with good diets who have the proper macro and micro nutrients tend to be taller as well.

Instead of sterilizing manlets, force parents to actually fucking take care of their kids instead of wasting their EBT on shit.

Im 5'9" yet my dick is 7 inches. NBA Basketball players grow up poor in the hood eating mcdonalds and shit yet theyre like 7 feet tall. Get your broscience out of here.

>sterilizing short men
>but not short women

I'd even say 6'5".

Women should be put up for consideration of sterilization as well. My best friend's dad is fucking 6'4" but his wife is somewhere around 5'0". The poor guy will never learn because of his mother's midget genetics keeping him at 5'6".

I'm 6'4 and I think the whole height war thing is retarded
Height is irrelevant when it comes to getting girls
I've never fucked a girl once and there are guys who are "manlets" and drown in it

Height doesn't matter

>tfw I'm four inches shorter than my father

Thank you malnutrition and prenatal complications.

mcdonalds is really good for growth though. calories and fat matter way more than micronutrients.

The only user that truly gets it.

>dads 6'2"
>mom 5'
>I'm 5'8"

Just kill me. My dick isn't even 6'' and I found a lump in my left testicle yesterday.

Looks like you might get your wish OP but I will probably just kill myself if they cut my balls off if it really is cancer.