How do we fix the NEET problem

How do we fix the NEET problem

Inspired by this thread: boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/111602337#bottom

How the hell can you be 30 and not ever worked?

I'm 29 and I've never worked for more than a few weeks. But at least I have you, Sup Forums

How do you survive?

Parents. When they die I'm screwed.

>"Just get a job you pathetic degenerate NEET faggot."
>Need work experience to get job. Need job to get work experience.

>Is it still possible for me (at 30) to become a millionaire/billionaire, despite the fact I've never worked, have no talents, and have no higher education?

you aussies are drinking too much dingo piss tbqhwy

work at a restaurant faggot, bus tables
theres your work experience
my friend bussed tables for 4 years and now he manages a high end sushi restaurant in my town making easy 80k a year

>Implying you need experience to make burgers at Mickey D's or stock Tampons at Walmart

My brothers 24 last time he had a job was 17 I've been employed since 14 now 26 plays video games all day and sleeps what do

Hahahah

>just get a job you lazy cunt

>I'm sorry but due to no work history you're unemployable

>just get a job

>I'm sorry there appears to be no references on your resume, at your age we sort of expect you to have at least one, sorry but we'll have to end it there

>just get a fucking job!

I'm sorry but unless you're disabled or not white, you can't actually get a job without previous experience. Having an empty resume is a life sentence. That's why people insist you should start working from the moment you can at a young age. So your never unemployed at all.

Nobody wants to hire someone whose in their 20s and has never had a job (unless you're going into a job straight from uni)

NEET here, I've taken to doing online work for the time being.

Man, I wish there would always be factory or physical labor jobs of some kind available. I wouldn't care if it didn't pay much desu.

If you're so fuckign useless that you've not had a job, then your only option is to fabricate a work history with fake references, etc.

Ive been considering this.

Do I basically put, say, 5 or so jobs in history, but for the last one (for the reference) I put a family members number, and they pretend to be someone that hired me for that job?

Then if I get the job, my most recent job will actually be legitimate, allowing me to continue on further into another legitimate job, which will mean my resume will be about 20% legit, and 80% fake.

Sound idea?

Y'all should probably stop buying into the bullshit Sup Forums feeds u and try to get actual contact with people out there so you'll get rid of your stupid white nationalism. Asking family members for a job is a great start, also I've seen plenty of job ads that say you don't need any work experience, like retail shops or fast food restaurants.
Then again if you're 30 and still money-dependant of parents you should probably kys, I'd be too ashamed to keep on doing that desu; how do your parents not kick you out yet?

I don't understand how you can browse this board and think that you have any opinions worth hearing when you aren't even living independently.

I'm 30, have had the same job for 4 years and have been happily married since June, 2011.

I wish parents would actually throw their kids out when they knew that they were failures. The shock would either kill them, or they would shape up.

You don't need any experience to bus tables or push carts. It also shows that you're willing to do shit work.

Oh, good. Got a job for you. It's absolute shit work, it pays less than pushing carts at Walmart, but its full time.

Apply for Metal Improvement in Wellington, KS. At least the rent in town is cheap (~400/month if you're willing to work, really nice shit is 800/month).

Did it for a summer back in 2007. Worst job of my life, hands down. But it's factory, and it's physical labor.

There has never, EVER been a louder declaration of "I'm lazy" than this statement. Get of your fucking ass, get a job, work your way up (which DOES happen, despite whatever bullshit thing you've read), and make something of yourself.

Jesus fucking christ.

This. I've been told my whole life that if I didn't study then I was to take a job to sustain myself, or if I wasn't going to take a job to sustain myself then I should keep studying.
Sometimes you just gotta grow up and fix yourself.

"I'm succeeding, why isn't everybody else?"
t. white straight male

Just say you did freelancing.

t. Mediocre poc who can't stop blaming their race for their poor life choices

For those of you idiots claiming that an empty resume is the end of the world, why don't you just lie on your resume?

Firstly, that picture is bullshit. You can leave. Use a knife, and you'll leave.

Secondly, you think I spent my entire life succeeding? I married my wife because she opted to go homeless with me through a brutal winter, even when her family had extended better options to her (but not me). I literally slept in the back seat of my car for 6 months (beginning of September to mid-March) with the woman who would become my wife, while we lived on nothing but 25 cent ramen noodle packets and truck stop showers.

Stop making excuses, because nobody gives a shit.

Don't you need offical documents to back up your claims in murica ?
In germany you get references from your employers after you resign a so called working certificate.

How do you live with yourself? Are you disabled and unable to work?

>2007
That factory still there?

Not at all. They ask where you've worked before, and contact info for the businesses. Aside from that, and a criminal background check, you can bullshit your work credentials.

I'm not sure if I qualify officially. I don't interact with people outside my family often.

Mexibro gets it. Companies literally have diversity quotas to hit. Brown people will almost always get hired over whites and Asians with comparable qualifications in corporate America.

>80k a year running a sushi restaurant
Doesnt sound right restaurant managers dont earn that much

>How the hell can you be 30 and not ever worked?

I know I'll be 30 and have never worked. I won't slave away for someone else's benefit to buy shit I don't need.

Profligate degenerate.

I think it's too much pressure on getting a degree. Speaking from experience, it's easy to get stuck not knowing what you want. And outside of STEM it's mostly common sense and being personable. I started at community college. Got a job at temp agency. Eventually landed a gig running social media for a non profit. I had taken Photoshop for easy credits and applied it to that job and they made an offer. Dropped out and now happily employed

Sure is. I became friends with the guy who is now the plant manager. Started as a floor worker, became floor lead, then floor manager, then plant manager when the other guy retired.

They are busy as fuck, and consistently run a minimum profit margin of 28%/month. Pay starts at about 9/hr through a temp agency based in Winfield called The Arnold Group. If you're good, and learn the trade, you'll get hired on permanently.

It's shot-peening though. Dirty, miserable work.

Damn dude

What do you do?

And how the fuck do you find a girl that would stick with you through all that instead of hopping on mildly successful dick?

>I've been told my whole life that if I didn't study then I was to take a job to sustain myself, or if I wasn't going to take a job to sustain myself then I should keep studying.
You should be able to do both. If you can't sustain yourself then you should drop out of school until you can.

I was unaware that you didn't need food, shelter, and medicinal care. Or are you expecting others to slave away for your benefit? If so, you're a hypocrite.

Work's for cucks

>I was unaware that you didn't need food, shelter, and medicinal care. Or are you expecting others to slave away for your benefit? If so, you're a hypocrite.

Wealthy have tens of trillions stashed away to the extent of my entire countries economic output for half a century.

Call me a hypocrite all you want, I won't be slaving away to pay someone else's bill so they can take their money and stash it away.

Go be a cuck somewhere else.

Right Wing Retention Squads.

Get them while they are young with parent permission or have whoever is housing them as adults kick them out if they dont join. Bring them to a camp that is essentially school but full of fat ugly autists, so you get rid of the shame and social awkwardness. We formulate their diet, teach them both social skills and working skills....school basically. Once they are passable, integrate them back into society. Give them a life councilor to help them with small things thereafter and so they have someone else to talk to.

I'm now a Master Electrician at a power plant, working as an Operator. I get paid for what I know, not what I do.

And regarding my wife, fuck if I know. I met her while she was working at a Walmart, which isn't exactly known for it's intelligent and loyal workers. But she was wicked attractive, interested in me, and, when she proved her loyalty, I figured that if anyone had/would ever earn the right to be my wife, it was her when she went homeless with me.

Ah, so you ARE a hypocrite, taking money from productive members of society at gunpoint without even having the balls to hold the gun yourself, and instead relying on the State to do it for you.

So yes, I will call you a hypocrite, and even go further, calling you a hypocritical coward.

By fixing the system. Dont blame anyone who checks out of it at the moment, especially Aus.

>This

wait isn't that the local job center? or whatever the fuck it's called.

I blame everyone who checks out of it. It's not acceptable for blacks to be terrified of work boots, which means it sure as shit isn't acceptable for anyone else.

Of course you can, but my point was that my parents constantly told me that if I was ever to drop out of school then I was going to have to work, or if I expected them to financially help me until, say, my early 20s, then I was expected to get all the way through college

I'm sorry Sup Forums but if you're an adult and have never had a job, just fucking neck yourself because you're just as bad as those niggers you complain about so much.

>from productive members of society

Hey, if big business and big moneyed interests can do it and be supported by Libertarian cucks or their equivalent, then I don't wasting my time so that I can pay their bills. Call me whatever names you want cuck, at the end of the day I'm not anyone's little bitch. You can't say the same.

>hypocritical coward.

Nice.

That is voluntary. This is in a sense...forced for your own good. All NEETs get support from somewhere, which is how they are able to go for so long without a job. If your over 18, talk to the head of household and have them give them the legal ultimatum.

You have Trump, we have fuckers that invest in housing. Whole system needs to be burned to the ground.

Working more for less pay and ability to buy shit compared to the easy mode of parents who destroyed the entire system and the way of life of the younger gen. I say fuck that.

> This is in a sense...forced for your own good. All NEETs get support from somewhere

But how would such a program be implemented?

People don't hate niggers for employment reasons.

Niggers work, people just don't like them because of how they behave in general.

A murderer is a murderer and will get the same sentence regardless of if they work or not. You working or not doesn't come into account for your trial.

>"Im no one's bitch" you are literally leeching off of someone's money, how does that make you an independant individual. Stop blaming the system, stop blaming rich people, just accept the fact you don't want to get a job because swallowing down Sup Forums shit is way more interesting to you because you can actually find apologies and excuses for your mediocre lifestyle

>Call me whatever names you want

I am. Your invitation has nothing to do with it. You are a hypocrite and a coward, and you aren't taking money from just the super-rich. You're taking it from everyone. And, considering the fact that the welfare system won't last forever, and likely won't even last until your retirement age, you're going to be absolutely fucked when it finally comes crashing down.

Anyways, keep trying to convince yourself that you're superior to people who aren't pathetic losers, and enjoy wasting the only life you have.

I never denied that the system needed to be burned to the ground. And we both know it isn't sustainable. It WILL burn. The only question is whether you will have any skills to offer once it does.

That's a retarded analogy lad. I meant that by being a pathetic waste of space that serves no purpose but to leech off the state and their own families, they are just as contemptible as a pack of ravenous niggers.

>enjoy wasting the only life you have.

rich coming from someone who will spend the vast majority of their life slaving away at work lol

Just to get a job at McDs you gotta have a college degree or have frienda that can bullshit you in

I didn't choose to get born

neets and beta males = low test
also there's no jobs

Well you can still do the right thing and absolve your family of the burden you represent.

>I wish parents would actually throw their kids out when they knew that they were failures. The shock would either kill them, or they would shape up.
This.

Society has gotten too soft, far too many of us refuse to let the weak swim by themselves or drown.

You would need to convince whoever is housing/supporting them mainly. They will join because they cant handle the thought of RREEEEEEEE out on the street. They have no other recourse if the support no longer refuses to put up with their bullshit. It wouldn't be some horrible thing either. Get some ex-NEETS as councilors to talk to them before/after joining to show them the positive side of it all. You dont have to give up your waifu or become a different person, just have a different attitude towards it all, different motivation...a different point of view/looking at it all.

Hell, even teach them proper use of guns and programming to keep them interested.

Iv'e personally done this with a few NEET's I personally have known with the support of parents.

>Slaving away.

I'm literally at work as we speak. Netflix on the TV, and I'm shitposting on Sup Forums for 46.50/hr. Although if I get bored here, I can always fire up the PS4 and play some vidya.

All without a college degree.

>TFW i'm INTP and a Neet.

>>"Im no one's bitch" you are literally leeching off of someone's money, how does that make you an independant individual

Never said I was one, friendo

> Stop blaming the system, stop blaming rich people

I'm not blaming anyone for anything. It's you and that other cuck that is blaming me of being something negative or responsible for it. Not my fault your sense of reality is so warped that trillions of dollars of stashed money means less to you than someone who calls out the insanity of it and refuses to be apart of it.

>because swallowing down Sup Forums shit is way more interesting to you because you can actually find apologies and excuses for your mediocre lifestyle

An extreme assumption. You know nothing about me other than that I don't work. Perhaps try staying with the relevant information that you know to be true rather than going off on a tirade about assumed shit with no evidence. But do what you like man, it's only you that looks like a fool.

>You are a hypocrite and a coward

There you go again, keep saying it, it might make it more true the more it is said.

>and you aren't taking money from just the super-rich

No, I'm not and I never said I was. Truthfully the people I am taking money off are mostly everyday people. But whose fault is it that the wealthy can suck so much wealth away and hand the bill to the everyday person? You and they are the ones ultimately responsible for this situation. And it's not because some rando won't work.

>Anyways, keep trying to convince yourself that you're superior to people who aren't pathetic losers, and enjoy wasting the only life you have.
>wasting the only life you have

Nice, kid. Who is really wasting their life?

a): The wagecuck that slaves away their whole life making money for someone else, so they can go and spend their money on shit that they don't need

or

b): The guy that lives his life to the fullest extent, wasting little to no time and enjoying life all day everyday.

>literally be free to spend money on things you need/want without having to rely on others
>what are worker's rights
>somehow we are more enslaved than the neet who leeches off welfare/family
That's right user, go ahead and enjoy yor freedom more than we will ever be able to, go out and hve ice-cream. Just remember to ask your dad for some change for the bus ride back home.

Nice man

Get a job and become partially E
Thats what I did and now I have a redpilled gf

Sure thing. Why does every single person on 4cha mn claim to have a laid back job where they don't actually do anything and are allowed to play video games and watch tv at work, all while getting paid a nice amount of money?

These jobs don't exist, you're all day dreaming. Every single person I know that works is working hard every moment they're at work and would get fired for looking at Facebook let alone watching tv (how the fuck is there even a tv and PS4 at your "job" to begin with)

Hey here's a thought: Make some shit up dummy. You really think the gas station down the street is going to call and verify you having worked at a made up grocery store in small town Wisconsin? Trust me, they generally don't give a fuck, and if they do then that store went out of business, times are tough you know.

Come on guys, it's not that hard to find a shitty job and work your way into some crappy management gig to buy food and pot. Honesty is the best policy, but where your basic needs are concerned, like food and shelter, do what you have to.

This NEETcuck is mad.

Funny you say that since I spent the entire time typing while smiling at the delusion of the other guy. Why would I be mad? It's him and others like him that are mad at me.

If you keep telling yourself you're happy, you might delude yourself into thinking it's true.

>i wish parents would throw their kids out
Well you see there just this thing where they realise their kids failure is their own failure as parents

I think it should be made illegal to deny someone a job purely because they're never had one before. Sure businesses have rights to select people, but the economy needs to be stimulated and it's wrong that people want and need jobs are unable to get them. You don't need other job experience, some people are fast learners, and jobs are different across the board that previus experience doesn't really matter.

Lad, you are seriously deluded if you think that by doing nothing with your life you are 'sticking it to the man' or 'righteously opposing the system'.

The only thing you'll ever have as a normie wagecuck is that iPhone which can be bought outright after 2 neetbux payments.

Everything else (the big house, the sports cars) that's not for you or 99% of wagecucks.

>comparable qualifications in corporate America.
No, blacks with lower qualifications have higher rates of being accepted.

>There you go again, keep saying it, it might make it more true the more it is said.
It's true regardless of whether I say it. You don't want exchange work for personal profit, regardless of whether the other party profits or not, and choose instead to live off the productivity of others (which is the very reason you give for not working). That makes you a hypocrite. The fact that you aren't even willing to hold the gun in order to rob others makes you a coward. It's not opinion, but fact.

>Nice, kid. Who is really wasting their life?
You. Don't pretend that scraps are a feast. You are living your life as a dog; literally by the pleasure of others. As for me "slaving my life away," perhaps you should see:

The toilet's clogged in your world of shit. Who are you even kidding.

That is why they should tell the kid they are kicking out that he can come back if he gets a job, that way it's just banter and he will just get a job and get to keep living with them.

Then they aren't failures, they just got a late start on the parenting aspect of having a child.
I am a self employed king, NEETcuck. I am no wageslave.
>buying Apple products
I expected nothing more from a NEETcuck.

Maybe he works at home, idk

i could careless about all that shit, i just want to get out of my fucking house.

but i've been inside my home for 4 years, it's really hard to try to leave five feet from my property... i did go biking into my neighborhood park tho... it actually felt great leaving my home, especially riding a bike.. it's not mine thought, it belongs to my cousin.

>live in socialist welfare state
>take neetbux from goverment
>still able to save 100-200 euros a month
>use spare money to buy stocks and become company owner
>receive profit from my companies at the end of fiscal year

This jewry is legal in my country, the system is rigged

Here is a novel idea , user. Fucking lie on your application. This also works with banging chicks. There NEET problem solved.

Well if you go get a job stocking shelves at night or something you could be making money instead of posting on Sup Forums right now, then you can buy your own bike and go riding whenever you want.

Believe what you want. I'm too lazy to go around the entire plant with a clock to get timestamped photos. Should be a clock in that pic, though.

In most countries minimum wage is so low that being a NEET is actually more beneficial to having a low paying job

If I got a minimum wage job I'd be losing like half (if not more) of my spendable income basically just hurting myself AND having to do work.

Going to school to learn a trade or something would make me homeless or have to take out a huge loan just to pay the rent which would be just as bad as being homeless anyway

How do you fix that?

ill will prepare user. i want to gain courage and some backbone, before going full job searching mode.

also, my family's car is broken down..

Get a room mate.

Nice, Snacks.

Yes, make it up. The number one barrier is whether or not your resume/application shows that you were working within the past year. It doesn't matter if you have a ten year gap between the time you graduated/dropped out and had a job, as long as you were doing "something" just a couple months ago is all that matters.

Unless it's something that needs actual qualifications (where you would be selective in detailing jobs and experience relevant to the one you're applying to), they're not going to look into whatever you were doing or your previous employers, so just make up something and put down that you just quit or are still doing that thing.

You could say you were a Professional Cocksucker / Blogger for eleven years and that won't matter, only that its "end of employment date" is something close like January 2017. That date is the only thing they actually look at.

Then you go flipping those burgers for a year or two. As long as you are slightly more intelligent than a blithering retard and aren't a lazy sack of shit, you can move up to a management position in no time.

I'd say just force yourself to go to the interview, or to just fill out he application and force yourself to show up if accepted, and that will help you gain courage.

You can get there. You could borrow your cousin's bike, or if that isn't possible for whatever reason, walking is severely underrated.

Wew, so many wagecucks replying now 'm having trouble keeping up.

>i shitposted again guise

Nice, keep showing me how mad I am.

>by doing nothing with your life

Once again, another random assumption from
someone that is made without evidence. What makes you think I'm doing nothing with my life? Just because I don't generate wealth for someone else doesn't mean I do nothing.

>The toilet's clogged in your world of shit. Who are you even kidding.

What does this even mean? That because I don't work I live in squalor? This isn't the United States and I'm not a nigger.

But whatever justifies your shit position int he world dude.

>It's true regardless of whether I say it. You don't want exchange work for personal profit, regardless of whether the other party profits or not, and choose instead to live off the productivity of others (which is the very reason you give for not working). That makes you a hypocrite. The fact that you aren't even willing to hold the gun in order to rob others makes you a coward. It's not opinion, but fact.

Wew lad, I'll give you credit, you're really in-depth with this deluded worldview of yours. Let's break it down.

>That makes you a hypocrite
>makes you a coward.

You know that was a joke when I said "say it as much as you want". It's definitely getting to me more and more every time. Keep at it!

>You. Don't pretend that scraps are a feast

I eat whatever I want whenever I want. My genetics hold it that I don't even put on weight for this too. Just because I have no interests in eating opulent pointless shit doesn't mean I'm living off scraps. What is it with you people making these baseless assumptions?

>You are living your life as a dog

Am I? It is not I that works aimlessly for materialistic consumption. It is in fact you that is closest to a animal in this sense, not me. I live my life while you work. Who is the real animal?

Welfare cliff is real, but you're never going to get above "dregs of society" status until you get off the government tit.

I think 75% of them are lying, but security guards are definitely easy for the most part.

Just the other day at my job someone got fired for using a vape on the way to the break room, before entering it.

This is the account I've heard from everyone I know, too.

>>i shitposted again guise
Who are you quoting? That was the first post I made ITT.

Are you upset, NEETcuck?

I don't know how things are where you live, user, but around here restaurants are fucking desperate for all the help they can get.

I always see huge help wanted signs outside of nearby McDonalds and Wendy's. A lot of them will do walk-in interviews as well.

This is where I begin to ignore you because your posts lack substance. Keep making me "mad" though.