Why do you retards allow this guy to lie so much? I know you didn't let Obama slide with this kind of bullshit...

Why do you retards allow this guy to lie so much? I know you didn't let Obama slide with this kind of bullshit. You fucks are so dishonest.

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/02/07/trump-makes-false-statement-about-u-s-murder-rate-to-sheriffs-group/

>Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

>The country’s murder rate is not the highest it’s been in 47 years. It is almost at its lowest point, actually, according to the FBI, which gathers statistics every year from police departments around the country.

He's a veritable god with a richard to match

>documented lying is bait
It's scary how he doesn't even try to hide lies because he knows you guys will defend it.

they dont like to admit they are the RNC's CTR

isn't the murder rate for negro hoods the highest its been jn years? what is chicago at 100 yet?

if the murder rate is down, why the push for gun control then? didnt lott say more guns in civi hands means less murders?

He never said negroes and no it isn't. He flat out lied, stated an alternative fact.

nna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

because angrily refusing to move forward is the real mental disease

Why is this site so filled with hypocrites?

He trolled the shit out of the media. The media has been going on and on about how gun crime and murder rate is so high for years. He made them report the actual news.

>lying is now trolling
>he made them report that the murder rate is the lowest it has been in years counter to what he says

Huh?

he lies so that dumb people can remain dumb. smart people can tell when he is using an underlying motive. most of the time its not actually bad, you just perceive it that way.

Depends

It could be projected to be the highest it's been in a long time

We don't have any figures on the US murder rate right this instant

Trump would, though

ok what is the underlying motive here to say something that isn't close to being true?

This is a CTR shill thread

Hey it's the "friend of Alefantis" that's here to get revenge for us outing his buddy for being a sick fag. How you doing OP? Still a cock-sucker?

he just has to say cities and oh gee the worse ones are filled with what. every major metro is breaking records for this shit.

and again why the push for gun control if everything is peachy?

why do you hate black people so much that you want to turn detroit et al into perpetual thunderdomes? why are you so hateful and racist?

>all these people whining shill no one refuting my argument or the story

He said the say Dumb shit a few months ago

Obama told me my health care wouldnt go up a dime about 1000 diff times. I had to drop my coverage because it became pointless with a $6500 deductible and tripled premiums. Fuck off. Saged

This has what to do with Trump?

give it up faggot, it's PIZZA TIME!

Obama made USA's politics a complete joke so take the first half a year or so as a adjusting period.

Who goves a fuck if we let Obama get away with shit? The media usually did and thats what the sheep follow
also 1 number off from digits, kys

p. sure he read it off of some data sheet he got
everyone makes mistakes, it's not like he stuck with this
some gril from the whitehouse said it was a mistake

Not gonna click on WaCompo but if he was referring to the country as a whole and not the blacks, I agree, he was wrong.
Technology has allowed murder rate to go down.
Locking up criminals (read: blacks) has also helped -- all time high incarceration rates!
Also, abortions (read: dead black babies).
Violent crime rate is worse than pre-Civil Rights and pre-1965 death sentence, regardless of the police state we now have.
tl;dr wouldn't have to worry about murder rate if it weren't for our negroes and Mexicans.

Politicians lie. Obama got away with alot. The only problem now is that the media's credibility is shredded and trump is scandal proof

Alert the extreme left mainstream media bloggers!!! The Russian hacker was misgendered and went into the wrong bathroom!!!