Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBSByDm60ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black.

They are fucking retards, and i'm from that area
also this

pretty much, its like a bigger detroit 20 years ago. stay away

fpbp

I've never seen so many homeless people in my life, it was like a zombie movie. First world country, everyone, highest standard of living in the world. Martial law when?

North suburban chicago here. We're all pretty good, just stay away from the west/south sides. Only niggers and Mexicans there. Downtown has great bars, especially in the summer.

I am sorry, user, but you're from that area too...

I stayed in the penthouse of one of those buildingss during lollapalooza

We're actually going further downhill because a bunch of beans hopped on the gibs train.

They don't even cleanse the hoods like they do in CA, they just ape the apes.

Hearing all this shit about CPS being pissed off they couldn't get a QUARTER OF A BILLION dollar budget (for 1 fucking year!) passed has got me shook as fuck.

Nobody even will loan them the money because their credit is shit. So they begrudgingly cut 60 or so million of seminars and free notebooks for the keeds like they were fucking Jesus bearing the cross.

I'm going to get a few more years of experience in my field here and then try to fuck off for greener pastures. It sucks but the city is going to sink the whole state.

We're running out of bastions, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBSByDm60ic

beautiful people

It's my second favorite city in the USA, and one of the few where you don't need a car. It's also quite beautiful in many parts, particularly along the water. For a city its size, it's also surprisingly affordable, because it doesn't attract as many rich foreigners and jews and trust fund kids, like New York and LA.

You think we're bad you should see SF. They let the bums run the heart of downtown. At least here the uppity ones get a free cop ride somewhere else.

At least they used to but das rayciss now so maybe its worse and I don't even see it.

They're fucking retards.

Niggers and spics.

They need to be nuked.

t. Midwesterner

It's a bunch of millennials from surrounding small towns LARPing and virtue signalling for snowflake status while a few blocks over blacks (the only people born in the city) murder each other.

>heyjackass.com

>tfw live in the 80% white areas.

And hipsters
Oh wait, never mind. This guy mentioned them already.

A third BLACK
A third HISPANIC
A third WHITE

***75% of the whites vote democrat, live on the northside, never had to interact with niggers, and thus, believe that niggars are great people and just need more tax money to start a new space program.

The Government of Chicago is the most corrupt in the Union. The people are nickled and dimed every hour of the day. The people are taxed at high rates and taxed on items unheard of anywhere else, such as paper bags/plastic bags, soda, potato chips, movie tickets, etc.

All whites with a brain know this is the Titanic after it hit the iceberg. There is no saving this city from sinking. It ALREADY is Detroit, but the minorities and liberal whites just can't see it.

IT IS THE MARXIST UTOPIA