Okay Sup Forums, what did your country do in WWII?

Okay Sup Forums, what did your country do in WWII?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXaaybiRiYY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Win

beat me to it

Way more than anyone could have expected, honestly.

/thread

i dont know, some shit with vietnamese people or something

(((win)))

USA! USA!! USA!!!

>All three were founded by Jews
>wonders why Jews own these companies
>Is a complete moron

> two command play soccer
> the end of the mach is in 5 minutes
> 5:1
> some retard rushes into the field and kicks the ball laying 1 meter away from the goal
> screams "I win!!!"
American victory, everyone

Americans will defend this by saying that the retard bought the ball

juno

More like got scared that stalin is going to take over EU

>Way more than anyone could have expected, honestly
You sent like 14 men to Normandy.

We kicked a nuclear ball into the nutsack of one of the players so hard your own team was afraid and we started the Cold War.
>fuck you vodkanigger
>why don't you just go squat on the soccer field and think about how much you're people were starving before the USSR fell.

We won.

kicked Italys ass

We joined two seconds before itwas over
Also, we took the german refugees

lel

We killed some nips

I'll admit Europe was your battleground but the Pacific was primarily our fight.

44k casualties and 54k wounded.

By the end of the war, Canada had the fourth largest air force and the fifth largest navy.

Also, fun fact: The military unit that the "Inglorious Bastards" was based off was composed of American and Canadian soldiers.

An American education here on display

The Russians gutted the Nazi war machine at a heavy toll of 20 million men plus countless civilians, America lost less than half a million. The Nazi war machine dedicated 6 million soldiers to defeat Russia but only 1 million to the Allies. At a steep cost the USSR defeated the Germans and held Leningrad reversing the march of the Third Reich.

You are a dumb nigger

kept calm and carried on

The Russians and Germans also would break treaties against each other frequently. Very ugly conflict.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXaaybiRiYY

No reply to ???
Are you scared or something?
Did you realize how wrong you were?
>that's what I fucking thought, keep your red commie shit out of my fucking country.

My Japanese side bombed pearl harbor. My American side dropped two nuclear bombs.

Destroy nearly all of the German infrastructure with nearly daily bombings and supplying steel and fuel to Britain and russia

Made a huge mistake, in hindsight.

True but the Democrats in Chicago rigged Truman as VP in '46 resulting in the know nothing failed Haberdasher tough talking Stalin and backing out of pacts made with Russia thus producing the Cold War.

We sent 25k men to Southern Italy. Our forces caught the Germans by surprise and their armies in Italy surrendered.

Also our navy and our air force helped on the Atlantic Campaing.

Also, BR never lost a war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil

Not much, were on the winning side though

Surrender.
Seriously , I wish my ancestor stayed in england.

We took down a German submarine in the Atlantic.

Fuck yeah!

tried to stay out of germanys way, colaborated a bit, then got invaded

Some portions of the Maginot line never fell and the country only surrendered when the Germans had taken the capital. Even after the surrender, the French Resistance was murdering Germans, blowing up bridges, etc.

Hell, Canne de Combat was used in assassination during the occupation.

pretend to do something

>refugees

(((refugees)))?

It's really pathetic and shameful how retarded Americans think that we won the war. It was Russia that did most of the work and took the most damage. They were able to rebuild themselves and an infrastructure in wartime and came back with so much force they fucked up the Nazicucks, while USA and the pansy faggot britcucks were too afraid to take on the krauts face to face, instead relying on a "strategy" to focus attacking North Africa. So basically the eternal anglo just using America to protect its interests in the Suez canal because otherwise they couldn't keep stealing curry and tea from India. USA helped out towards the end and did more than the faggot anglos but to say that we won the war or that we had a major impact is overstating our importance.

The best thing you fucking faggots did was be the joke so that Wilson and Uncle Joe (Stalin) could have a better relationship. Stalin didn't trust the Americans until Wilson began making fun of the United Khaliphate in front of Stalin making your "calm" cuck get his jimmies rustled and this amused Stalin. We should have nuked you and Germany, because of what you have done post-war.

Yes your stupid cuck ancestors should always stay in England, the weak cowardness infested France.

I'm impressed

Kokoda track, we made the gooks think there was 10x more troops than we had

Picked the wrong side, apparently