Latest pizza happenings?

latest pizza happenings?

I'm pretty caught up just curious on opinions if something really is about to erupt. haven't seen many threads on it. seems weird.

I feel the momentum much like I did in the build up to the election. it's indescribable but it's the exact same feeling. something BIG is coming.

>Wikileaks tweeting some weird ass shit
>Weiner has CP charges leveled against him
>huge pedo rings and traficking OP's busted throughout the states
>Interpol doing traficking operations across Europe
>alleged FBI user comes back and predicts arrests (interestingly about 24 hours before recent Haitian bust up)
>Ben Swann going dark with criptic messages
>DHS human traficking ad with pizza shop
>Alex jones suddenly starts hitting heavy on Pizza gate after silencing when it broke in October saying he got orders to stand down and "not yet"
>now trump JUST tweeting that he is upset with how slow his admin is getting in. is he antsy about Sessions? after all it appears he is the lynchpin

Is IT, the biggest happening ever, happening anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzeA958ks7c
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/829132976122368001
washingtonian.com/2016/12/15/alleged-comet-ping-pong-shooter-indicted-federal-grand-jury/
youtube.com/watch?v=nXBxNPuleJ8
yuki.la/pol/110768785
youtube.com/watch?v=kcmmsn7GApU
reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/5rezz5/humans_are_waking_up_for_first_time_in_recorded/
fox13memphis.com/top-stories/42-arrested-in-tbi-human-trafficking-sting-operation/488458835
reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/5rezz5/humans_are_waking_up_for_first_time_in_recorded/?sort=old
youtube.com/watch?v=3QQ7RW22XFE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Next week for sure, massive raids and the take down of 8 well known politicians. my sources are never wrong!

is that card real or photoshopped?

source in LE, gov, media?

in this pic of the deck... seems real

notice the checkered background... freemasonry???

will pic related be the narrative?

This card game is too much for me to handle sometimes

sessions votes in!
youtube.com/watch?v=SzeA958ks7c

Breitbart dies 2 days after tweeting about blackmail payment by Brock to former gay lover who knew about their "financial malfeasance".

guess who most likely knows what Brietbart knew? Steve Bannon...

What ever happened with that pizza place? I heard the guy got removed to federal court, and now he's looking at 35 years in jail. Did the cops sweep the pizza place?

where did you see that?

I had heard Alefantis HS "gone dark" from his business dealings for past week or so but I figured it was Bs gossip.

curious where you saw/heard that info

can someone fill me in a bit more on the Pegasus museum?

it seems that is at the crux of it all, and was de generous territory for researchers to tread near

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/829132976122368001

is it possible he gets in sometime soon (before tomorrow afternoon)?

Washingtonian: washingtonian.com/2016/12/15/alleged-comet-ping-pong-shooter-indicted-federal-grand-jury/

he's stated arrests before Sunday and doubled down on that statement

also claimed a friend was stabbed to death because of his research.

interesting

he's losing his shit! it's on!
youtube.com/watch?v=nXBxNPuleJ8

oh got it. that guy you meant the shooter.

saw he was an actor. and had ties to Clinton Foudnation. on v 0 @ T

is wikileaks in the know? and are they about to do something with this Vault 7 shit?

what did he mean by this?

I've fallen behind the news with school. has anything evolved in the past month or two?

read OP, greentext is a general outline of what's happened over the past 2 weeks or so

trying to keep thread up.

very interested in this as I said I feel something brewing much like I did before the election

Aliums

what about this from a recent AMA in the last week from the _ Donald ??

sorry forgot image

ehhhh

Someone has the screencap of the return of FBI user?

I need a quick rundown on this card game

QUICK RUNDOWN

I'll do u one better and link u

yuki.la/pol/110768785

>I feel the momentum much like I did in the build up to the election.

I feel this too when shit is about the happen. How do you quantify this experience???

Nice thank you

It's a late 80s/early 90s competitive card game to the theme of social and political influence.

What makes this card game significant are the eerie, foretelling images and names of a LOT of the cards. Not just one or two or a few, but a LOT of these cards seemingly predict all of the events that has been unfolding since it's creation.

If they cant stop the retard at doe they have no chance in hell with sessions

Sup Forums?

ty

DJT?

kek/Pepe?

wut

the best example I can think of, as cheesy as it sounds, is how I felt when I was very young before Christmas. just KNEW that big things (to my perspective) were happening very soon.

it's like the light creeping over the horizon during the sunrise

Don't you mean this one instead?

file name, kek

soon were actually going to have to differentiate between sexual and non sexual pizza

jfc

both.

although I had read that the frog god one was fake/photo shop. can someone prove me wrong?

Dept of Education, Betsy DeVos was confirmed earlier, but with vote of VP Pence to break the 50-50 tie

Google shows many hits on many boardgame websites, it definitely couldn't be our work.

>The idols are both frightening and silly

Jesus this shit is getting ot of control

I just read Thirsday is national Pizza day.

IS THIS FUCKING TRUE? FUCKING HELL WTF IS THIS TIMELINE

youtube.com/watch?v=kcmmsn7GApU

COMET PIZZA BTFO

apparently a silent vote was just taken on the floor
56-44 in favor of sessions

18 republicans vote no

Graham and McCain reportedly on that list

interesting as those are initials that match what FBI user said a few days ago

Pizza gate is a false story, do not believe these CTR shills Sup Forums coming out this week. They are lies and slander meant to undermine our movement!

also I forgot to add that FBI user made specific mention to Anthony Weiner and his "mentor".

turns out according to V 0 @ t that his mentor was none other than Chuck Schumer, who's initials also popped up in the FBi user thread

I literally couldn't be farther from a shill

that's funny DESU

ayy lmaos

reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/5rezz5/humans_are_waking_up_for_first_time_in_recorded/

is this what I'm feeling?

David Icke, as weird as it sounds, seems to have been right about a hell of a lot of shit he claimed

reading shit like this makes me excited even though it's probably bullshit

PI here. I was personally investigating this pizzagate nonsense first hand and didn't believe a word of it. Then I was left with a mountain of connections and very little evidence to dispute them. I got scared, so I backed off, since it gave me a very bad feeling. Most people didn't believe Pizzagate, when it first started making headlines, so this only further pressured me to let up.

The things I read, I still haven't obtained enough evidence to deny. That troubles me.

Later, I was a part of an investigation on Twitter that soon became known as Twittergate. I was one of the individuals tipping off the FBI about pedophiles and verified terrorists acting within the confines of the social media platform. We were told by Twitter and by the FBI to stand down. We were outraged and saw this as permission for such behavior and a huge coverup. I would soon be lead to believe I was wrong for assuming this.

Recently, you may or may not have heard about a pedophile sting operation that arrested 400 something possible pedophiles. I have reason to believe this is part of a large-scale operation by the FBI and the local police departments, in direct connection to both Twitter and Pizzagate.

The publicly released information on the site claims there is something going on but the media is silent on the issue. They might be waiting to announce the full efforts of the sting operation after it is all said and done.

But four hundred plus pedophiles were arrested in one night, in California alone. This could be just the beginning.

>400+ pedos?
No, it was people involved in prostitution & trafficking rings, some of the victims being children; they arrested pimps and johns, and only a few dozen of the victims were children.

That's not 400+ pedos. Your "PI" declaration sounds dubious at best.

Holy shit, this is too big a coincidence. If the arrests do happen on Thursday, it was planned from the start to confirm Pizzagate without openly doing so.

>Graham and McCain reportedly on that list
Makes sense they would be so adamantly against Trump when they knew they'd be hanging from the rafters.

I'm making a collage of pedo symbols being used in media, logos, etc

if you know of any please reply here

You left out the front of the actual arthaus building. The physical building has a spiral triangle, its viewable on google earth via street view.

Checked

here you go senpai

lol

how's this

something something evil be done you know the drill o.k.. evil take over the world. hahahahaha child trafficking critic tards btfo.

why don't you goys go get cameras and investigate all this evil stuff. afraid of your fellow Man?

what's there to be afraid of????

we won't bite.

suicide... are you fucking retarded?

eat with us.

there is no death in HIS kingdom. you know. You can always come back for another delicious MEAL.

red pill coming up

Eat the meat. Eat the meat.

eat them.

You are only feeling Kek.

why have a bowl of sunshine or darkness when you could have a bowl of delicious RED MEAT.

Fresh new meme for a fresh new bust:

fox13memphis.com/top-stories/42-arrested-in-tbi-human-trafficking-sting-operation/488458835

There is no bust.

re: Schumann Resonance
reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/5rezz5/humans_are_waking_up_for_first_time_in_recorded/?sort=old

Good is rising!

Daily Reminder the Enlightened God's Chosen Did Nothing Wrong. PizzaGay is fake and you must fight in a foreign land O.K.?

Evil is always here. Good cannot win.

We are being raided heavily at 2am on a Wednesday morning.
There were several human trafficking rings busted in the past few days.
There were several bizarre suicides and organizational movements.
Sessions will be AG within the week.

Sessions will be kissing Goldman Sachs feet as he always does you disgusting fiend.

you are feeling Moloch.

Shew Jew shew

HEED THEE WORDS YE OF LITTLE FAITH.
DONALD JOHNATHAN TRUMP BOWS TO MOLOCH. HORRID BULL DRENCHED IN BLOOD. HAIL BA AL. HAIL SATURN. HAIL MOLECH! YES WE CAN. CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN MADE IN MOLOCH TEMPLE STUDIOS.

BASIC GESTALT

Checked

and let's be sure Aquino doesn't slip through into the night
youtube.com/watch?v=3QQ7RW22XFE

I AM THE ENLIGHTENED MOZ DOZ LOZAH ROPPLER OF THE 5TH DEGREE CHICKEN WING BARBECUE YOU MANGY MUTT.

Hi Chris S!

THE IDIOTIC MEDIA IS NOT ENLIGHTENED ENOUGH. THEY STILL CLICK BAIT.

WHAT IS A DEAD BABY OR A MILLION DEAD BABIES IN THE MIND OF MOLOCH? THINK BEFORE YOU GO AGAINST US. YOU PIGS.

YOU WILL PRAY TO MOLOCH.

MOLECH WILL GOBBLE YOU UP.

ALL HAIL MOLECH. SELL YOUR SPIRIT IN THE BLOODED FLAMES OF MOLECH.

Shooting birds at night is my thing. Piss off leaf.

GIVE ME THOSE SWEET SPIRITS.

MOLECH IS THE BULL SMEARED IN BL00D. MINERVA WILL ALSO DESTROY YOUR FILTH FROM EARTH.

RING LOUD AND CLEAR.