What are they on about? What is vault 7? Where is vault 7? When is vault 7? Who is vault 7

What are they on about? What is vault 7? Where is vault 7? When is vault 7? Who is vault 7

We are just waiting for
How is vault 7?
Why is vault 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_OEsf-1qgY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gold
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Ayy lmao

We've got to go deeper

We look at the first tweet. What is vault7? And the picture is the seed vault. So vault7 is a vault??? Very suspicious

Why are they doing this larping shit?

It's the next part of the FBI Hillary Clinton dump.

Yeah thats what im talking about

What is this? A new jet engine?

Their twitter acct has been compromised since it tweeted out some hashes around the day of the second presidential debate. At the same time assanges internet was cut. Agency's prolly got his kid.

Oh, you.

Looks like a warning to the FBI maybe.

Could be Hillary stuff; 911 stuff; Monsanto stuff.

Someone theorized that Kerry cut a deal and had Assange cool it during the election. Maybe all three were promised a pardon if the FBI eventually released what it had on Hillary and WL didnt release the big stuff. So this is WL warning Washington. Also interesting is that Assange is slated to be kicked out of the Embassy on 2/19, the day these leaks supposedly are going to be released

An old one. Its the f119 stealth fighter engine.

Some think 119 is areference to 911; maybe its just tested in a vault; maybe it has something to do with Hillary selling the plans to someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_OEsf-1qgY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gold

1. Insurance policy
2. Gold mine
3. Maybe the 911 thing
4. Assange

With everything going on about Ecuador cutting him off, etc I think he's threatening ... CIA FBI or whoever, to set him free or else they release the info

For #3 I think the date 19th is better than the 911 theory. He's saying they have until the 19th. The jet is f119 pw 100 so 119 - 100 = 19. But who fuckin knows. Trump is a god

thats a big tower.
think of the grafics you could fit into that.

Viral marketing for a new show on SyFy

19th of this month correct?

DEUS SEED VAULT NIGGER

Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a girl in 1990?

it was a boy and it was 87

Seed Bank = life insurance (weiner laptop)
Friendly Fire = 911 inside job
Jet Engine = Clinton selling top secret jet engine designs to China

9/11, pedophilia ring, Antarctic who knows

Presumably the f in f119 is for February. But it's just speculation, not confirmed happening. If I could, I would torture assange to find out

Clearly Vault 7 is where the children's bodies from pizzagate are stored.

If the CIA hasn't already killed Julian, I really hope they do. This drama queen cryptic scavenger hunt is immature and annoying