70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it just me, or are cocks getting bigger these days in general?

When a thread is made every single day, when it considered spam?

>Waaah take care of me, men
LOL no
Why buy the cow if I can get the milk for free

Fuck your daily information gathering thread.

Fuck you.

that picture makes me so sad

Who posts this shit? For what purpose? Do the mods do it to pretend there is more traffic than there is? Is it some lonely fucker desperate for (you)s? Are they soiding something? There must be 30+ spam threads that are posted daily, word for word the same.

I must have answers.

>millions of young women who dream about a wedding day

This must go deeper than I initially anticipated

that image is not real

Nobody gives a shit about your husband mohammed, fucking leaf faggot.

>i remember this thread

Your picture fucking says it all faggit. Not fuck off

>>SAGE in EVERY field
>>S A G E

>falling for the ovarian jew

"Normal" as defined by boomers assuming everyone wants to go to Disneyland and have a white picket fence and 2 kids Sally and Billy football star blah blah blah

I like drugs dude. I don't want kids but I will impregnate my wife. Until then why get married on purpose. It's a woman's job to prove she worth allowing to mooch off of me the rest of our lives, UNLESS I'm broke and can't provide and it's logical for her to bread win. Then I'm cooking and cleaning which we all know men are better at anyways

Knew a girl exactly like that she was slim in highschool very attractive. Bloated so much that I didn't recognize her. Shit is sad.

>So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?
I've never actually tried to get a girlfriend. I don't meet many women.

>I've never actually tried to get a girlfriend. I don't meet many women.

This desu.

Modern women are unmarriable trash and the marriage laws are completely stacked against men. You'd have to be an idiot to get married these days.

na its all money.

Most men will not get married and raise a family till they feel they can support a family..

Right now we are on pay scale based on Illegal labor. If you live in a sanctuary city you are fucked twice as hard..

While that 12-15$ an hour goes a long way in mexico and guatemala, build a house, own land own a business. Thus they have no problem shitting out little ugly spic nigger kids.

White people have to much pride to be white trash..

This is all brother. Pay an American living wage, watch the babies follow

>the ovarian jew

I don't need to take care of a literal child to make myself feel like an adult. I have a mortgage, I have a career, I have a savings account, I stopped drinking on weekdays.

Christ I mean if you wanted someone to take your daughter off your hands maybe you should have raised her better.

Do you literally post this every day? Seems like it. Why?

You just answered yourself, OP.

autism isn't just a meme.

Because marriage is in a complete shit state right now. You can't expect people to marry when the dating process has become a convoluted mess, combined with how seemingly ill-prepared the younger generations are in terms of finding secure work.

No fucking wonder why they're opting out.

lmao.
That article is confusing chads with everyone else.

Nigger, do you know how much the average wedding costs? You could use that as a nice down payment on a home unless you live in a libcuck city.

Not to mention Western white women are trash. They all want to travel, ride the cock carousel, then find a dumb beta to provide for her used twat.
Nah, find a younger model in her 20's who wants to get married when.

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married
Good.
>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood.
Why would they?
What is there to gain?
>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.
Yeah, ill just go off and marry solo.

I'm a 30 year old woman, and I'm not married, and I'm not even dating - because I can't afford to!

I'm a full a believer in getting married before living together and having children, and that people who can't afford to have children shouldn't have them. I don't see a point in me wasting time and money on dating when I can't yet afford to put up my half of the money it takes for a house in a good neighbourhood (away from the crime-makers).

Somewhere out there is my future husband, we probably can't afford to meet and married till our 40s.

People in the last century used to get married when they are sixteen - well, they can just build a house then! Now everything is so expensive, the bars are all higher! I'm not saying this century is bad, part of the reason housing is more expensive now is because it's better, plumbing, fire code at all, but it's just harder to start a family young like the old days.

I will just focus on making money, saving money, and self-improvement (cooking, sewing, reading parenting books and feeling lonely on Christmas oh wait)....no dating, no barhopping... When I have enough, I will follow modern Chinese tradition and hire a matchmaker!

is this a new pasta?

>marrying in 40s
>30 now

and oh, I've always wanted a cheap city hall wedding because a) save money for house and car b) big weddings are annoying.

Waiting till parents are older, and nagging relatives are older, or too dead to complain that I don't waste money on the traditional HK double wedding - white dress for church ceremony during day time, AND chinese dress for banquet at night. Very festive, can't afford it! No wonder some young people coinhabit! But marriage isn't just a piece of paper, it's legal union with legal protection and legal recognition (children not bastards), just do city hall.

Are YOU already married? Happily?

>implying women think non-chads exist

Nonchads are literally invisible, they'd rather complain about the top 20% not marrying 100% of the women.

Men are better at everything. Well, except for irrational bitchy behaviour. Women excel in that area.

No, and I dont plan to be.

I am not trying to shit on your dreams, but I cannot see the reasoning in marrying a 30+ yo.

>If you live in a sanctuary city you are fucked twice as hard..

I am in Canada and I don't get why NDP support immigration, even the 'undocumented' ones - because they depress labour value! Also drive up rent - this means renters have less money saved towards down payment.

>killing a cat lady's hope for the future like killing our archdukes

And what is in it for me to marry some roastie?

Why aren't women getting married?

> freaky combination

Do humans have empathy, no really?

m8, if you could point me to that last Habsburg who is now leading the house.
I read that he owns some media shit and is pro eu.

...for old times sake.

I just told you, it's because I couldn't afford to.

When I was a little girl, I wanted to be married with children before I was 30, I thought I'll have a job where I could take leave, or have made enough money and married someone with same income that I could justify taking a few years off. But not only am I still saddled with student debt, don't make enough, people in my age group are in the same situation - and I am not one of those girls who goes for marrying rich older guys. Nope, I want someone within a few years of my age, and someone who grew up in Canada like me (which, seeing as I'm still trapped in Toronto, unlike my wiser sibling who have moved to a small town...).

I think I can get married even in 40s. I read that more first time mothers in Britain are now in their 40s, and I might just adopt (or marry a single dad - the biggest problem would be baby momma)?

>Hey, wanna get some coffee sometime?
>Sorry, I only date 6'4"+ 10/10 men with 6-figure jobs even though I'm only a 5/10 woman.

I don't want kids because fuck this gay earth and the only thing I'd want a woman for my hand does perfectly, without costing money or my sanity.

I'm probably going to die the maiden aunt.

This is population control. Make marriage and children such a terrible experience, that whites won't want to do it.

People can't afford to marry and make children. Women have become so terrible because of laws about alimony and divorce. This population control is working pretty well

>Because marriage is in a complete shit state right now. You can't expect people to marry when the dating process has become a convoluted mess, combined with how seemingly ill-prepared the younger generations are in terms of finding secure work.
I hate women who have children older than 20's My mother had me when she was 35 and I have tons of health complications I want to fucking kill these kind of women.

This picture can't be true can it? Has anyone verified?

WE HAVE THIS FUCKING THREAD LIKE EVERY DAY AND YET YOU DICKS STILL KEEP POSTING IN IT. STOP IT

Pitty the tall man with the 6 figure salary she sinks her claw into, she's a bullet you dodged mates.

isn't this actually good? no way these men are happy with the feminist system they've been shoving down our throats for decades

men are to blame for the degeneracy of women. take some fucking responsibility. lift some weights. get a hobby. go outside and impress some women. they need to be reminded why men should make them quiver

I'm 22 and I'm already suffering from the crippling student debt...

I have a nice GF, so far everything is awesome between us, but the economic part is really fucking me up.
I wanna marry when I'm older AND can afford a relatively good lifestyle (I'm not a millionaire, but something good for my income)
Anyway, the damn student debts will fuck me up well into my 30's

>self-sufficiency

is the man the only one expected to be self-sufficient?
if not, why is marriage necessary?
is yes, aren't women the true adult-children?

Why is this always presented as men failing in some way? Women are never blamed when men refuse to marry and become responsible fathers.

The fact is that women are the gatekeepers of sex, and they have chosen to sleep around with man-child Chads and Tyrones, give birth to their illegitimate children and collect welfare. If women had a greater preference for the kind of safe, responsible, husband-material man that these articles say men should aspire to be, maybe men would have an incentive to become that kind of man.

>men are to blame for the degeneracy of women. take some fucking responsibility.
They wanted to be stronk indipentint womyn, user. You can't blame us anymore for their actions.

Haha i love survivor and remember these seasons. Also blaming men for womens degeneracy is just moronic and illogical. Women should actually take responsibility for their own actions instead of always blaming men.

So.. what degree do you have?
Seems like all your problems stem from there. Money.

>and I am not one of those girls who goes for marrying rich older guys.
I cant really tell how you look trough your post number.

>My mother had me when she was 35 and I have tons of health complications I want to fucking kill these kind of women.
Same situation. It sucks.

good luck if you are who you say you are. I dont know if i would ever marry a girld older than 30 but i know for a fact it happens all the time

How long have I been seeing this shitpost thread? It's been at least over a year.

OH I wonder if this is a contributing factor to white genocide?

my mother had me when she was 35 and i don't have any health problems

get cucked

>tfw I'm a C surrounded by 3 Bs
Oh well I'm a virgin anyways

Exquisite bait, my dyde.

Underrated

Because I'm the only redpilled motherfucker surrounded by bluepilled qts who posted videos about them crying on election night.

I might have to become a bluepilled libtard if this keeps up.

Kill me.

>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

>cnsnews

lol

Yeah i am considering suicide by next year if my back doesnt recover

People who get married young are incredibly insecure, unmotivated and needy.

>tfw petite girlfriend struggles with my dick
>tfw I'm only 7 inches

im stuck in san francisco with my job. this is my life

((((((diversity))))))

((((((new language)))))))

((((((500 gorillion))))))

(((tempered reason))))

Wait, are you telling me once you start removing the incentives for men to get married they stop doing it? But who will marry these 30+ year old women fresh off the carousel? Fucking Peter Pan men not wanting to accept responsibility.

THATs what you've been programmed to think faggot

But they're not equal user... Women are literally dumb social creatures and do what they're told.

i think diversity in that context really just means "selecting a variety preferable traits"

Girlfriend just broke up with me and I am really enjoying single life. Being able to do nothing all day with no responsibilities is pretty nice.

women are obviously inferior to men on a number of basic levels, but most men these days are so cucked that they can't acknowledge it; they refuse to act it out, to demonstrate their superiority, to make it a point to let women know that they *need* men to be secure, stable, and safe. if men acted like men, women wouldn't need to pretend to be men by being "independent" etc.

boys aren't taught to act like men anymore, but it's in their nature and they should reclaim it

>Fucking Peter Pan men not wanting to accept responsibility.
Im gonna watch peter pan tonight. Thanks for the nostalgia ameribro.

No it is true. Name someone who was married earlier then became successful.

Bro taking care of someone elses mixed race son is the coolest thing ever you should try it my dude it's the future you don't want to be on the wrong side of history do you fucking stop triggering me

I agree 100%.

why don't these bulldikes marry eachother then

Hey, I'm working on it.

I got a job that pays about 53k a year. I've applied for a single appartment in a nice part of town. Gonna move out of my parents place in months and start bring women over to my place.

it's gonna be great.

-spent ages 12-17 in front of CRT video games and online multiplayer games during all non-school hours
-thought women were manipulative, cruel, profoundly evil cunts since 2nd grade (age 6?)
-avoided them entirely into my 20s
-interactions as an adult confirm every stereotype

chekin' out of the game yall. Don't give a fuck. A big part of me wishes for a nice, pretty, smart, pale hausfrau to keep the home running while I provide, though.

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood
translation:
>Men wont tolerate my abhorrent personality and give me what I want on a silver plate anymore because they can satisfy themselves with their hobbies waah

Why are you shilling this in every thread?

>women are obviously inferior to men
Are you going to blame men for that as well?

>tfw one square away from being out of the "not satisfying" zone

-spent ages 12-17 in front of CRT video games and online multiplayer games during all non-school hours
-thought women were loving, loyal, thoughtful, selfless creatures since 2nd grade (age 6?)
-avoided them entirely into my 20s
-interactions as an adult confirm i was very very wrong

no i'm blaming men for being too cucked to live this truth

Because I'm not retarded enough to tie an anchor to my neck and jump into the ocean?

> why are you an unmarried man-child?

Because I had someone I thought I was going to marry, and then things fell apart

It was a huge waste of my time, and it freaked me out that someone I was so completely ready to get married to could so quickly turn so cold toward me

Other general reasons

1. Women are childish - literally have never met a single goddamn woman that did not throw childish tantrums over absolutely nothing at some point

2. Most women are, once you get over the fact of having sex, pretty lackluster and greedy in bed

3. A marriage is a gigantic financial risk

So I basically stopped looking. Women are immature and kind of boring and not worth the risk of them turning completely cold toward me five years into the marriage and taking all my shit

women blame men because they think men should be making sure everything goes right in a womans lives, they see us as servants to make their lives better, thats why i'll never marry desu

Try being a leaf.

>1. Women are childish - literally have never met a single goddamn woman that did not throw childish tantrums over absolutely nothing at some point
Tell me one person, ONE IN THE WORLD, that doesn't do that at some point.
>2. Most women are, once you get over the fact of having sex, pretty lackluster and greedy in bed
So are men

>3. A marriage is a gigantic financial risk
Gotta agree with this, however it's not like you can't plan your life ahead. It is a risk, but something you can do about it. You have to play your cards right.

Your logic is retarded, to be honest. I still respect your decision tho'

>agrees with his points
>your logic is retarded
debating classes are cheap, take some