My College English teacher is an sjw

> first day of college
> first thing out of her mouth is "this is a safe space you are with family"
> California

Should I drop now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQtM1syENmQ
bls.gov/ooh/Computer-and-Information-Technology/Network-and-computer-systems-administrators.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? Fuck no you're guaranteed an easy A. Just play along with the feelsy shit and you're guaranteed a high grade.

what are you majoring in?

>he fell for the college is mandatory meme

>An social justice warrior
Yeah, drop the class. You're a lost cause, you retarded fag

>first day of college
>february 7

what the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=PQtM1syENmQ

Drop it and find a different teacher.
Sites like ratemyprofessor exist for a reason. You can also probably look through the College's faculty directory to see what each instructor looks like. From that you can probably see which are more likely to be an SJW.

>going to school in california
>Not going to school in Untied Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland

I fucking hate it here, nothing but spics, niggers, numales, and fat dyke feminists. All of the city centres need to wipe off the face of the planet

drop a flaming hot red pill on that cunt

Yes.

Don't waste your time.

Why are the images flipping?

Computer information science

Thats what you get for studying in Australia.

This! Fpbp

Voice to text
First day of class

what is the purpose of that burger? Are you learning anything useful?

> Fancy name for neckbeard who comes and fixes your printer at the office

Kys

>lib ed requirement
>useful
Lol

It's college fucking English who gives a shit? Write papers, pretend to read, give a sob story to your professor when you want an extension.

yes, i was at a liberal uni as well, it will wear you out over time. Just go into the trades

Just claim you're too triggered to do any work and collect your free A.

If she doesn't believe you start talking about muslims.

>he fell for the college meme

Do one better and move little nigga. You're in California.

No. Report any proud undocumented immigrants to ice.

It's always English teachers, have you noticed?

My teacher was the same. Take the course and leave a bad evaluation, and bad ratings on teacher rating sites

Its fucking English 1 in college. They just make sure you can read and write coherent sentences.

Literally at my university they make you write 3 papers all semester like 4 pages max. Its a joke course and the only people who struggle with it are retards, lazy stoners, and foreigners who can barely speak English.

I'm graduating with a degree in civil engineeting this May. Civil engineering is arguably one of the most "red pilled" majors there is. Everyone has to sit through these bullshit liberal art classes, suck it up. I hope you're not wasting your time with something like art history.

First post worst post.

College is about learning intellectual engagement. You're in a shit class, OP. If every class in your major will be an SJW circle jerk you should find another university or re-think your career path.

> expecting non-sjw teachers in CA college

Better tether yourself to something for the secession

On it

Holy shit if you zoom in you can see that she's a hippie sjw

Ive been making"Liberal Brainwashing Class" threads for people like you to have a place to vent. I'll repost some of the greentexts about my class so far if you want. My crazy professor also has dozens of websites that are straight out of '96, Karl Marx follows your cursor around even.

You are from from alone OP. I promise you we will make it through, but please just keep your heard down and NEVER REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL. (((teachers))) view their classes as indoctrination crops. One voice of reason spoils their entire harvest and they WILL take it out on your grade/performance.

This i dropped out and regret not just sticking with it for a easy reference and marks. But im still happy with what i did in the time away from it all so yeah. think about that.

Apparently my brother's teacher made his class read an article about pizza gate. Guess why? She wanted to discuss "fake news". Also she called InfoWars fake news too.

who dropping out of school to play video games and watch anime here? a shitty minimum wage job sounds more fun than the stress I feel with constant deadlines and going to class with me "peers"

>My College English teacher is an sjw
No shit.

If you want to have fun, you should go with Alinsky 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

If you're in a safe space among family, they have to tolerate you, too.

if you are studying liberal arts gtfo

I love that. I'd go with Kellyanne Conway who said the biggest fake news story of 2016 was that Trump couldn't win.

Checkmate libtards.

Op here again (different Wifi)

I also thought this whole California college campus fingers just a meme. Oh I was wrong

What do you plan to do with your degree? Genuinely curious.

I did that for a social responsibility course. I think the professor saw through my lies. I only barely passed

Computer information science

Working up to be a system administrator. My stepfather was one and he makes good money.

Also took a programming class and various other interactive media classes

You know we don't have to be so hateful, what wrong with her saying that this place is safe and that everyone here is family. Though, it a different story if she try to impose whatever political agenda she have into the class.

That job is predicted to grow 8% in the US from 2014-2024.

Pay is decent.

If it's a good college for your degree, then grit your teeth and get through it. If that college isn't renowned for that degree, drop it and get in a university that is.

bls.gov/ooh/Computer-and-Information-Technology/Network-and-computer-systems-administrators.htm

I didn't mention the others SJW buzzwords she used because I couldn't care to remember them

>tfw conservative poli sci professor

I am a professor at a California college
It's worse than you think

get out, if you are spending any time/money being there you are certainly wasting both

If you have to take an English class to get your college degree, you picked the wrong major.

this false if op is a white cis scum MALE

Why aren't you majoring on CS, MIS or any chem engineering?

The idiots in my pottery class complain about the president everyday.

>pottery class
Why?

Any civil engineers out there care to explain why their major of all is very inclusive of humanitarian subjects?

That's every major

Liberal professors are the easiest grades in college.

If you dont wanna rock the boat just play along with their inane bullshit and cater to them

You wanna really rock the boat in the masters/phd level where it actually matters

Fuck no user.

Subtly troll and drop redpills. Find an opportunity to talk about the 1488% increase in hate crimes since the election or something

I had an intro business class with a feminazi professor my freshman year with a class full of sjw chicks. Argued with her the whole semester and dropped redpills every class. Highlight of my college career

all those other countries are swarming with more minorities dude.
Id rather be stuck with dykes than increase my odds of being a hate crime victim

Are you a darker shade of vanilla? Or a lighter chocolate?

My sub English teacher was an sjw. Just promote skepticism and reason, you will win over your classmates and they'll think teacher is dumb.

Rmp will delete your review even if you subtly hint that the teacher is liberal

Make her cry on a daily basis by dropping truth bombs and film it so you can prove she's biased and get her fired when she gives you low scores.