Everyone in US must be required to pass the citizenship test

Everyone must pass the test.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/citizenship/see-all-section-items-title/Civics Questions and Answers for the Naturalization Test/55250?destination=node/41139
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I already did it once.

If you are born here you automatically pass the test, bitch.

FALSE.

That is why we end up with gibs and NEETs.

Congratulations user.

Could this happen? I was absolute shit at History class, but always aced my tests. I'd bomb a pop citizen quiz, but probably pass the test with a little time to study. I'm fine with this and dumping the niggers who can't English would be fine with me.

Congrats!

Retard

The authors of the federalist papers is a tough one.

Yeah let's take a test to seperate members of our own species by invisible lines.

Utter fucking trailer trash logic.

uscis.gov/citizenship/see-all-section-items-title/Civics Questions and Answers for the Naturalization Test/55250?destination=node/41139

>if you are not white, you are obligated to pass the test, or else you go back to whereever you came from

>can't pass the test
>triggered

Wew

I'm a world citizen faggot. Fuck your borders.

>I'm a world citizen faggot.
You misspelled the word terrorist. :^)

so one of those sovereign citizens that I see get nowhere all the time?

Who was president during WW1?
Who wrote the national anthem?
Who was our second president?

>t. globalist cuck

MAGA motherfucker

I remember in 9th grade social studies citizenship tests were handed out and nobody was able to pass, and the teacher was all uppity about it

but really I had to question. whos fault is that really? you're the ones that are failing to teach us

MAGA requires you to be self sufficient user.

i agree. Everyone should and anyone who doesn't pass after 3 attempts is condemned to a life of slavery. Or if they're an ethnic minority, they just get the gas chambers

I bet most whitebois dont eveb know their history

Im white and was born in the US, don't need to take a test fag.

>muh anchor baby

Sad!