In an interview a couple years ago Omarosa targeted white women. Is she RIGHT?

In an interview a couple years ago Omarosa targeted white women. Is she RIGHT?
>You get to walk around and be mediocre, and still get rewarded for things
>Honey, you make cupcakes. I worked in the White House. Get a grip
(the host is most famous for making "healthy" versions of snacks/alcohol)
youtube.com/watch?v=XkcEZHwE0g8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXPaFwCMTQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whores

she's completely right

What a fucking tasteless dress.

we can't just defend white women left and right. you guys worship them and flip out when they burn coal.

dem tiddies doe

youtube.com/watch?v=vXPaFwCMTQs

yeah but look at her shit on lefties

>TFW you dress like young Trump

Frankel is a Jewess

Yeah, she's right.

Be realistic, if you had two applications identically and one said "Ellie" and one said "Omarosa", which one are you going to hire?

Black people on average are less intelligent, so people tend to assume each black person they meet is more likely to be less intelligent than similar white people they meet. Our culture prefers white beauty to black beauty and female success is very correlated with attractiveness, so it's super easy for a hot white girl to get ahead in a way it's not easy for a black woman.

She's deffs right about these things. She's also right in that just before this she won a bet, the host claimed she never made a statement, Omarosa was right and won $1000 off her for calling her out on it.

And then she also said in this video that her show wouldn't even last a year. She was right.

Omarosa is based.

>You get to walk around and be mediocre, and still get rewarded for things

I don't mind Omarosa (for some reason) but the exact opposite of this is true, given the amount of media sympathy and foundations/grants/other shit that exists.

You only have to look at university acceptance.

>She's deffs right

All that matters is if it's effective.

if I saw "Omarosa" I'd think it was Mexican not black

Who?

To get into university, maybe, but remember that a lot of these black people come from inner cities where the education is fucking horrendous, so the affirmative action ends up only putting them on the same playing field as the white people at the end. It boosts them into uni but that doesn't help their career later. She got a job at the white house and then became Trump staff after The Apprentice.

Like, she is completely right in her case, that this attractive white woman with absolutely no brain at all and nothing interesting to say had a show thrown at her, while Omarosa was building a brand, and had to be exceptional in the first place to get onto the apprentice season 1. And then intelligent enough to spin that into a career. Even Bill Ransic who won probably isn't doing as well as her.

2 roasties getting rotisserie'd.

Her voice is awful no wonder her show got canceled so quickly

Yes

faggot

This

kek she almost gave the old bitch a fucking stroke

>filename

i would just interview both of them and see which one is the bigger idiot

Holy shit, the end of that

>Muh tax returns
>Muh weed joke :(

D&C GARBAGE, GO DIE.

White women are trash, and everything you hate can be blamed on them and their desire to be pampered and useless.

Omarosa is blunt and spot on, and the way she gives absolutely no fucks for people's Feels is honestly hot as fuck. I love a woman who isn't a coward and will openly call someone out instead of just bitching about them after the fact.