Islam

Muslim Imam who was recently certified by Al-Azhar, AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why wasn't your country banned from traveling to the United States?

Political and economical interests of-course, i am sure you're quite aware that most arab governments are actually puppet states. There's nothing to be gained from obstructing travel and trade with countries that you virtually own.

Get fucked , beduin death cult shaman you are the cancer on the body of earth.

I cannot accommodate that request, as suicide is against Islamic doctrine, however, what i can do is go into detail with you about your grievances with Islam, so that perhaps a common ground could be found.

What's your opinion on Mormonism?

>suicide is against Islamic doctrine

What is Al-Azhar?

Thoughts on Islamic terrorists?

From head to toe you muslims are swine. I find it ironic that you filthy vermin find pigs unclean, but you yourselves are the definition of filth.

yeah...okay. Now what?

I am not very well informed on that particular christian denomination, therefore i will not speak in ignorance of that which i do not understand.

Imam, thank you for taking the time to bring Dawah to such a, well, unique group of people;

My question is, how do you see the eventual acceptance of the truth in those who possess such an intense hatred for Islam? Shall it be instantaneous on the day of resurrection (69:25) leads me to believe this, or will it perhaps never come to the willfully ignorant?

if singles, Allah is a false god

Opinions on my country?

In general, even tho' we're owned by jewscum, we're really fond of arabs... we have the biggest palestinian population outside palestine

when will you folks be editing the political aspects out of your practices in the west, or at the least re-writing them so as to make the religion more compatible with western democracies and republics?

do you speak out openly against the sects of islam which are actively engaging is a systematic take over of western countries through co-option?

>against Islamic doctrine

Only a few posts in and you're already lying to non-muslims.

Here's a question: if Jews think everyone else are slaves and can be lied to, and so do Muslims, who's jewing who into becoming their slaves? Sounds like you both have a lot in common.

What they committed is a grave sin, they murdered innocent civilians, under the name of Jihad, which is blatantly false as the rules of war stated by the prophet strictly forbade harming innocent civilians.

The only thing that awaits them is god's judgement and consequently wrath in the after-life.

Why are you bullshitting us?
You don't consider those that refuse islam innocent.

You should kys.

also which sect desu senpai

So you are saying suicide is against doctrine unless innocent people die alongside you? Does that not seem a little antisocial to you? I'm honestly asking here.

How much sucking on the tongues of little boys are you currently engaged in?

The one true Kek wills it.

Western here, I want to destroy Islam(and all religion) with education.

Why is theocracy still so alive and well in the middle east?

UAE, i dont think so proxy fag, also, if u are an imam, consider killing yourself, but not in a suicide attack

Islam is like Judaism if Jews cared that other people followed their religion. Its like they saw the power of monotheism and crafted it to fit with the Arab tribes instead of the Israelite. Can you give rational or justification for why the Arab people were chosen by God to give (conquer) their religion across the Earth often by forcing conversion?

Is isis muslim?

How do you justify that muhammed had sex with a 9 year old?

When the 10th crusade happens in this decade, will you be prepared for the total eradication of your degenerate religion? After all your kind has done to europe and america, you deserve nothing less than to be sent to hell where you belong

The foremost authority on Islam.
I find your anger may be misplaced, we can find common ground in peaceful discord, let us break virtual bread. I am here to extend an olive branch to those who feel wronged by us.

Only Allah truly knows, but my speculation is that Allah will only open those who willingly open their hearts to him.

My knowledge of Chile is abysmal and only god may make such moral judgement of peoples. However it is my belief that any race or denomination of people can find common ground and a peaceful coexistence in respect to each others traditions and cultures.

But they did not kill innocent civilians. They killed heathen chattel. All Islamic law applies to males in good standing and the wives they they own. Unwed women, non-muslims, and those in poor standing can be used and killed at will with the prophets blessing.

"You just don't understand Aisha, bro, she was special" is almost certainly the response you will get. The reality is that Greeks were doing the same thing, but to 9 year old boys. It's just the way things are. Look at pizzagate, things haven't changed except for the popular conception that it is wrong to have sex with children.

Let's set politics and divine interventions aside for a moment. Tell me this. We can both agree on the existence of the HISTORICAL Jesus. HISTORY states that Jesus was born in Nazareth, raised a Jew, challenged the Pharisees, was turned over to Pontius and executed Jesus on behalf of the Jews.

The Quran states that Jesus was never executed and that they killed the wrong guy. The Quran contradicts secular history. Yet you Muslims say that the Quran is perfect.

Another, Sura 20:85-87, 95-97 all state that a Samaritan made the Golden Calf and not Aaron. Samaria didn't exist until after 700 BC. Aproximately, 700 years after Moses and the Exodus. Samaria came into existence when Babylon cut off the northern Kingdom of Israel for 70 years which resulted in a new nation called Samaritans. Imagine the Joseph Smith writing in the book of Mormons that an Australian or a New Zealander built the calf. Very inconsistent.

Another, According to the Quran, Alexander the Great was a Muslim. Islam didn't exist until centuries after Alexander died. You might say that he was a GENERIC Muslim as a submitter towards God, or Allah, but Alexander worshipped the Greek Pantheon gods to the end. He would raise pillars in lands he would conquer in honor of the main Greek Gods. Another huge historical inconsistency.

Another, according to Surah at-Taubah, 9:30,

>And the Jews say, "Ezra is the Son of God;"
and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the Son of God." ...

It is true that Christians call Jesus the Son of God, HOWEVER, there is no evidence anywhere that the Jews ever called Ezra, Son of God. Nowhere in the Torah, Psalms, Prophets, Kings, Chronicles, Talmud, Mishnah. NO modern Jewish sect and no Ancient Jewish sect ever did this. Another huge historical and literacy inconsistency.

Putting aside doctrine, miracles, and the supernatural how can you consider the Quran perfect when it is internally inconsistent with Science, History, and Literature?

Do you support Jihad against the west? Would you ever assist a muslim to join ISIS or some other terror group if you knew it would lead to more muslim converts or the death of many kuffir?

How do I convert to Islam?

What do you think of evolution?

How do you like my meme?

(DLS is an old time poster on another forum)

Is that authority recognized by all sects of Islam, i.e. Sunni/Shia/etc, or is it specific to a particular sect?

Which sect are you a part of?

And what are the differences between Sunni/Shia/Wahhabi/Salafi?

>stated by the prophet strictly forbade harming innocent civilians
Except when when they are enemies of Islam ,which could mean anything from refusing to live under Sharia law to walk without a hijab, then you "can slay wherever you find them" as your prophet has graciously demonstrated by personally killing women ,your fellow "brothers" throughout 1400yrars of history obediently following in his footsteps.
Go taqiyya of how you call it , as a sunni idc, but actions have meaning , words are not air
>Notorious for being the most violent, intolerant , opressing cult in history , massacring infidels in every country you set foot in
>Haha , uhm no were not violent hahah we are a religion of peacet haha were good boys

This is just speculation, not going to do it.

tell me about the taqiyya

What do you think about the much-talked-about alliance between radical Islam and the far right? Dieudonne made a joke about it but now I see Muslim preachers giving talks about Generation Identitaire on YouTube

DIE

You realize Allah is the Christian God as well, right?

Well, sad to hear you don't really know about us.
Anyway, since we're at the end of the world (literally) foreigners are a funny thing to see, like most people won't be racists or bad with you, but more like curious.
I know a few mosques here and there, and I know about a few more that are under construction, and that in an a mostly christian catholic country.
>However it is my belief that any race or denomination of people can find common ground and a peaceful coexistence in respect to each others traditions and cultures.
I have to agree with that.
Anyway, I strongly believe in the saying that goes 'may each be blessed as he believes'
Peace be with you

>what is Taqiya

Not OP, but it's what he is probably doing throughout this thread as we speak. He'll probably Taqiyya you by claiming that only Shiites practice Taqiyya but that is also wrong.

this teebeeaitch desu

How big is it, and are you cut or uncut?

Taqiyya is basically tactful deception. It is used by Muslims either to blend in with non-believers, to deceive non-beliebers into being friends with them for survival, denounce Islam out of fear of survival, or to to "tolerant" to a non-believer on the hope that they will convert. If the nonbeliever has made it clear they will not convert then that is when the Muslim will let his true self out.

In this case, he is practicing Taqiyya by trying to deceive you by telling you what you want to hear:

>Islam is a religion peace
>Muslims hate terrorism
>Muslims disagree with suicide
>Apologizing on behalf of "bad" Muslim

in the hopes of tricking you into conversion.

You state that you wish to find common ground. Suppose a nation is 50% Jewish and 50% Muslim. Would the ruling of this nation need to be secular and separated from either faith? If that is the case can you accept that Sharia law would never be the laws of the nation?

If the governing body is not secular than who gets to decide what aspects of each religion to enact? Is it by majority? If the Zionist platform receives 51% of the vote are you prepared to peacefully accept its actions as the will of the people?

Both factions would have their own camps, when there is gridlock and government actions are split 50/50 on something the Jews want and the Muslims don't want than who gets to make the tiebreaker decision?

Do you feel Islam needs a reformation much like the Christian Old Testament v newer denominations. If reformed would Sharia law be scrapped? If not how can you reconcile many aspects of Sharia law that appear incompatible with western values?

In truth our practices are not political in nature, certainly one can be of a political inclination and use the morals of Islam as a guiding compass.
I gave you my honest word, whether you chose to believe or distrust me is your prerogative, even though i sincerely hope that you do, so that we can shed some of these walls that divide us.
It is not my place to judge who is innocent or who is not, arrogance is the greatest sin one can commit. Our role is only to share the message, so that everyone has an equal opportunity to find the grace of Allah.
Muslim, there are no sects in the eyes of god.
No i am saying that suicide is forbidden, unless used against enemy soldiers or military.

The prophet's marriage with Aisha was at 9, but the consummation was at 13. Such was the way of the day as the median lifespan was much shorter and one was lucky to live to his 30's or 40's
None, engaging in sexual acts with minors is a grave sin and an inhuman act of monstrosity.
Because religion is about meaning. A simple way to understand it is to replace Islam with Art in your question.
I left Egypt after obtaining my certification.
The arab people were not chosen, only Mohammad (pbuh) was, for in the eyes of god all people are equal, the only thing that separates them is piaty.
Isis is decidedly not muslim as they have broken one of the pillars of Islam.
It saddens to me hear that you harbour such resentment, much hate and suffering paint our past a painful colour, perhaps we can find some reprieve on this day and bring even a tiny ray of hope, of understanding.
Blatantly false, any non-combatants are strictly off limits, any claims to the contrary are mere falsehoods.

Alas i have run out of time for now, if the thread is here when i return i will answer more questions, peace be upon you all.

if isis isnt muslim why do they claim to be, what is the pillar they broke

Why am i going to kill you someday?

will you guys collaborate with the 4th reich, as you did with the 3rd reich, if we send muslims back withhout harming them?

that's bullshit, left extremists in Germany were tied in with the 70s terror finance networks and vying for funding an collaborating with the likes of Carlos the Jackal. they were all working with eachother

you're American, you guys fought the nazis, at least muslims fought *for* the nazis

I want to hear the guy out

>what is an alliance of convenience?

Germany and Italy

>In truth our practices are not political in nature, certainly one can be of a political inclination and use the morals of Islam as a guiding compass

qu'ran lays the political basics for a state, there are plain political practices pushed by quran

>The arab people were not chosen
how do you explain then that islam was born/made whatever you want, in the arabe peninsula. Anyone born in another country and/or continent could not get to islam.

Why the push towards violent wahabism when peaceful sects like sufis are perfectly all right

lmao

because peace doesn't lead to expansion

why you posting that Mossad attack

This much taqiyya in a thread, plz Mohammed, fuck off!

>Al-azhar
Discarded.
Get back to sucking Sisi's dick

hey let the other propagandist have his turn

Btw guys this guy is a lying shill (muh peaceful religion meme)

If really Al-Azhar imam provide proof or GTFO

PS : Al-Azhar imam => Scholar who studied in the Al-Azhar mosque in Egypt. basically religious studies.

If it's all against jihad why does jihad mean holy war?

Lol, my proxy shekels paid off eh?

Marry me, desu.

Refute this for me

The trick behind the apparent inconsistency of the Quran and why the radical Muslims are always correct: Like no other holy book among the world religions, the Quran contains an abundance of contradictory expressions. What is forbidden in one place is expressly demanded in another, and vice versa. However, the contradictory quality of the Quran is only an apparent one. It falls apart abruptly when one recognizes the very carefully protected secret hidden within the architecture of the Quran. For the Quranic Suras (chapters) are not arranged chronologically, but rather according to their length – and the newer Suras (from Muhammad’s violent later phase when he was in Medina) override the older ones from his era in Mecca that were comparatively more peaceful. However, this secret is guarded by Islamic scholars very closely as if it were a holy grail – and is aired only on particular occasions.

(An Essay from Michael Mannheimer, Germany, March 23, 2010 )

Why does this Muslim guy keep staring me down at the gym with the evil eye? The first time he did it I stared back and picked up a weight bar and threateningly smacked it against my hands like a baseball bat at him. Then him and is Muslim pal left, probably to get a gun, but I left too because coincidentally my ride arrived. I've been ignoring him, he did it again today a lot. He looks straight up ISIS, a look of pure evil on his face directed at me, like he can smell that I voted Trump.

Bullshit.

Every smart person knows Islam is a religion, as well as cultural and political.

Always has been, always will be.

This is exactly how he stares at me, but looks like a ISIS terrorist. What does this look mean? How do I react since he has been doing it for 4 days straight?

Lmao none of it will ever be personal

Do you consider sharia law to be above the law of the country you live in?

If I convert to islam, will I be allowed arranged marriage to a young qt 3.14?

keep being based islam user

Give him a reason to fear you. Flog the cunt.

You're no imam, you make these threads every 3 hours.

Y-you're not wahhabist are you? If not then mashallah brother

Why do you hate illegitimate children? its not like its their fault.

Islam is pretty redpilled otherwise, but I just cant agree with that aspect. It also amazes me that both people that defend and those that condone islam in the west never bring up that topic.

>Muslim, there are no sects in the eyes of god.
MY BROTHER

More of this please, this is a Quran redpill thread now

I got you Tunisibro

The Qur'an is unique among sacred scriptures in accepting a doctrine of abrogation in which later pronouncements of the Prophet declare null and void his earlier pronouncements.

>Chapter 9 of the Qur'an, in English called "Ultimatum," is the most important concerning the issues of abrogation and jihad against unbelievers. It is the only chapter that does not begin "in the name of God, most benevolent, ever-merciful."[54] Commentators agree that Muhammad received this revelation in 631, the year before his death, when he had returned to Mecca and was at his strongest.[55] Muhammad bin Ismail al-Bukhari (810-70), compiler of one of the most authoritative collections of the hadith, said that "Ultimatum" was the last chapter revealed to Muhammad[56] although others suggest it might have been penultimate. Regardless, coming at or near the very end of Muhammad's life, "Ultimatum" trumps earlier revelations.

>Because this chapter contains violent passages, it abrogates previous peaceful content. Muhsin Khan, the translator of Sahih al-Bukhari, says God revealed "Ultimatum" in order to discard restraint and to command Muslims to fight against all the pagans as well as against the People of the Book if they do not embrace Islam or until they pay religious taxes. So, at first aggressive fighting was forbidden; it later became permissible (2:190) and subsequently obligatory (9:5).[57] This "verse of the sword" abrogated, canceled, and replaced 124 verses that called for tolerance, compassion, and peace.[58]

Suyuti said that everything in the Qur'an about forgiveness and peace is abrogated by verse 9:5, which orders Muslims to fight the unbelievers and to establish God's kingdom on earth.

meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam

i'll just add stats to this