Being Blonde Man

Anyother blonde guys notice white woman giving you the cold shoulder?and that asian, hispanic and black woman find you more attractive? I have only ever been hit on by those listed above. Are white woman just less forward about there attraction? Was hoping for some opinions from of my fellow honkeys. Maybe I'm just projecting. This is political because it deals with racial attraction because of the political climate. I think the minority girls are starting to like white guys more then they did before. Thoughts? Opinions?

those girls always wanted to be whiter read some Schopenhauer you are going to get why

What book should I start on?

The World as Will and Representation

I have blonde hair and blue eyes and the only type of white women that show attraction in me are blonde ones with bags under their eyes.
Other then that it's mostly brown women

I've noticed this as well. Occasionally a white girl will noticeably check me out, but they're overall a lot more subtle about it. I'm not really attracted to blondes anyway though.

Could also be because I'm in CS at Leaf University so white women are quite a rare occurrence.

White women have been exclusively fed in media hot non blond possibly non-white men their whole lives. A blond man is unconsciously the thing they desire least and they have no real idea why

>men gravitate to asian women
this is why these DATING WEBSITE STATISTICS don't mean shit

>the only type of white women that show attraction in me are blonde ones with bags under their eyes

Also blonde haired and blue eyed. I have a body that both gains fat and burns fat easily. I have gone from out of shape to in shape multiple times in my life. When I am in shape my face is very masculine but when I am out of shape my face gets too round and pudgy (this also happens when I drink too much alcohol on a regular basis).

When I am out of shape, the only white girls that are interested are as you described or otherwise undesirable (fatties, etc.) but brown girls still like me. When I am in shape, all girls like me.

White women just have higher physical standards, at least from my experience.

I am a blonde male, but recently dyed my hair brown for this reason.

the top tier of white men usually get the top tier of queens it's a fact

Wanna give a tldr?

OP is too right

I encourage this leaf

I use to have blond hair. As I grew older it darkened. Now its sand color, but my facial hair is still blond.

real talk, if your facial hair is blonde, dye it user. nothing more repulsive than facial hair that blends into your face. case in point this clown

It's because blonde is associated with feminity.

But paradoxically, if you grow it long you might attract more women, cause, VIKINGS! This will only work if you are tall.

Asians drop their panties instantly for me cause of my blond hair, height, and eyes. Latinas also love the blue eyes. White girls typically want muscles, and money because they are shallow and spoiled and havent had to develop a real personality yet..

>tfw dark blonde and grey eyes and best of both worlds
>tfw all types of women love me

your attractivness level is low enough that non-whites think they have a chance of dating you. you must be fucking ugly dude.

i wouldn't even know if non-whites were attracted to me because i'm too busy with all the attention i get from white 9/10s. that's why i spent friday and saturday nights at the clubs and definitely not shitposting on Sup Forums alone in my pyjamas.

Yeah man I shave my face everyday. Blonde facial hair is bad haha. Yeah maybe that's it. I wish I could be good looking like you my friend.

>tfw maybe this is why I get hit on my non white girls