How the fuck did this happen?

How the fuck did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcx_oLqF3Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blacks didn't care to vote because there wasn't a black man in the presidential election.

Don't kid yourself.
Just north is were the largest concentration of cucks in Canadur is.

Its almost if its called the rust belt for a reason.....

Clinton didn't visit wisconsin once

They're the parts of the U.S. that used to have a shit ton of factories, factories that were shipped over seas, factories that President Trump said he would bring back.

1) Union workers love Trump
2) Clinton is an arrogant bitch

Because you touch yourself at night.

white people are getting real sick of brown people

t.michigander

Clinton decided to pander to shitskins and fags rather than the working class. The Democrats are fucked in these states unless Trump manages to royally cock up his promises about jobs.

rural retards voted in huge numbers

/thread

can you just commit suicide out of pure misery already leaf

Funny, if the DNC and Clinton weren't such corrupt assholes Sanders could've won those states.

Since Obama is gone what is Obamaleaf now called?

Niggers don't care about Hillary, some voted trump
/thread

Trips of truth. Flint blows.

You go anywhere besides Madison or Milwaukee in Wisconsin and it is mostly conservative.

Most Republicans are aiming to get the religious vote in states like Iowa and the south in general. Mccain and Romney were like that. I can tell you there's not a single person in my extended family in Michigan who doesn't hate Romney. Meanwhile, Trump appeals very strongly to people in the midwest. The way he's not politically correct, the fact he doesn't support """"""free trade""""""". The lack of talk about religion (most people here aren't very religious, unless you live innawoods), etc. His VP is also the former governor of Indianna, a midwestern state.

This

Strong voter ID laws in wisconsin

checked and fpbp

Philly here. Voted Trump.

They got sick of democrat lies

Democrats waged a war on white people and turned them into a huge voting bloc.

They looked north to the Liberal dumpster fires in Ontario and Quebec and decided they didn't want any of that shit.

This

Also this

>> democrats spend 1.5 years telling black people that white people hate them
>> run two white candidates for president

Racist dick sucking nigger scum

Yeah they did, they voted in droves for that bitch Clinton

Makes me wonder if you retards are niggers

Minneapolis here, trump. Trump lost MN by 30,000 votes. There more than 100,000 Somali trash living here

Whitelash

fucking czechd'

You're acting like they had any other blacks who could string a coherent sentence together using a teleprompter.

Even assuming that they did, Hillary still had the rigged primary system to ensure her win regardless.

Superpredator kek

>(((democracy)))
>great friend of israel

nice 15 year old meme user

Bernie Sanders + minority woman would have defeated Trump, but no, it had to be Her time.

>storms in Detroit deterred the urbanites
>Trump campaign bussed in Amish in Pennsylvania
>Trump actually underperformed Romney in Wisconsin

Exactly. The told black people that whites hate them and then ran white Hillary. Not enough blacks voted for white hillary cause muh racism. Whats your point guy?

Clinton supporters believed the polls.
Trump supporters didn't.

Russian hacking

sorry satan, meant for the post above you

The short answer is rural and suburban retards and sexism.

Areas that still operate 20th century economies haven't implemented women into their culture and simply cannot relate to a female candidate.

Meme magic

youtube.com/watch?v=kcx_oLqF3Wc

I'm literally in inner city Baltimore you fagogot

>when science denial finally pays off

Whitey is pissed.

Retarded democrats who voted for drumpf and voted for 3rd parties.

FACT: Pennsylvanians are the most powerful race in the world.

That Wisconsin poll is a monumental failure, off by 7.2%

Pollsters are so full of shit

Yuge backfire

Aren't Pennsylvanians mostly German?

Pretty sure nobody but a corpse could relate to hillary. Maybe that's why people keep dying around her.

black turnout was way down on 2008 and 2012

Pissbag Hillary

In PA:
>Blacks in Philly didn't vote as much
>Many Amish voted for the first time ever (they usually stay out of politics)
>Numerous ex-Obama voters voted Stein or switched to Trump

PA is definitely going to stay a swing state into the future. A lot of Mennonites in PA Dutch Country that would otherwise vote Republican still don't vote!

If the Amish started getting involved after all this time, anything is possible.

Shit same here. What part?

why were the amish so supportive of trump?

Yeo.

My whole office was mortified the day after. The ad blitz in Suburban station is pretty funny right now.

PA fag here.

Wikileaks happened. Sargon happened. Styx happened. Project Veritas happened. Computing Forever happened. Pepe happened. Randomercam happened. SJWs and feminists lost their minds about Trump, so how could a good shitlord let the god Emperor down?

All of that was insignificant in comparison to the simple fact that 8 years of Obama didn't make shit better for the average faggot, so we shifted parties and hoped for change.

They got sic of
>Opposite party's
Lies

I saw hundreds of trump signs and maybe like 14 Clinton ones. Pretty obvious from a while back.

The Amish are a very industrious people. They basically set up shop no matter where they go and get to work.

Lower taxes, relaxation of regulations that hurt the agricultural industry. Hillary, on the other hand, wanted to bring back the estate tax.

They're a notably stubborn people. Getting them to do anything different is pretty damn remarkable.

Pretty much. The campaign of Hope and Change from the left rang hollow after 8 years of nothing.

Fellow PA fag

This desu.

The Democrats were once the party of the white working class and labor unions. When they became the smug party of "check your cishet white privilege" they lost that vote entirely.

There are still a lot of sheltered, cucked whites and yellow dog Democrats outside of the south, but that trend should continue to reverse as the left digs its own grave deeper.

>Implying most of America cares about the undercarriage of the president.
>Implying Clinton wasn't the most obviously corrupt politician to run for office in 100 years.

Suck a mountain of dicks, leaf.

NAFTA.

Hillary was running.

Democrats stopped caring about White people.

1) Whitelash

2) Putin hacked the election and is in working collaboration with now president Bannon

3) James Comey betrayed the US people

checked and fpbp

>this is what libtards really believe

Yeah, majorly. Pennsylvania-Dutch are a big part of our state.

Pennsylvania STRONK!

Not enough Dem poll workers to print out votes

based trafalgar

>Union workers love Trump
Pa Skilled trade union worker here.

Most of our locals were shilling for Hillary long before bernie got BTFO.

Also, our Amish & mennonite population came out in large numbers to vote against Hillary. Keep in mind that these are very secular social groups....From the way they appear when I see them in public, I have to assume that no woman will lead them....That and they are farmers generally, and illegal immigrants push down their prices.

I think it leans more toward the No women idea.....

I don't know what happened really. It was close as shit till the end....and the Amish/Mennonite people worked all day, then went and stood in line....Hard work is its own reward to these people, and it is quite admirable. Do not discount them in the future...anytime a woman runs, they will put their foot down.

Go on social media and compliment trump in a minor way, or just wish that he does well.

Amish people want to be left the fuck alone and live their lives the same way they have for centuries.

Guess who doesn't want to leave people the fuck alone, especially white people who believe in God?

I always thought the "T" meme meant "thanks"

This is now a PA master race thread. 610 checking in

This meme has honestly grown on me.

Castro Jr.

>610
Same, bro. Bethlehemfag here.

Don't worry. Trudeau will suffer the same fate as the DNC, and he will have to go live in one of those canoe sheds he thinks Natives need. lol!

>Unions shilling for Hillary
Just because your union bosses are tools for the Dems, doesn't mean that your union members are.

Even here in NYC, most unionized blue collar workers I saw were pro-Trump. Some even lamented being forced by their unions to hand out Pro-Hillary flyers.

i win

An actual american male wont vote for a woman.

The Dems were idiot to think guys working in auto factories and farms would vote for a smug, elitist FEMALE.

>How the fuck did this happen?

Anime memes and Pizzagate.

Someone who lives near Philly here and I can tell you how Pennsylvania flipped. There are enough black people in Philly to carry to entire state. Philly is also one of the first areas to report in. Pennsylvania is a lot like Texas. The major cities go hard for democrats and the rest of the state hates them for it. When the numbers first came in it was for Hilary, but John King of CNN was quick to pointout that the numbers were much lower for the Obama elections. Black people simply didn't turn out for this election. And Philly didn't carry. Van Jones called it a 'whitelash' but it was actually a 'blackout'

meant: were much lower for than* the Obama election

Globalization is killing the middle class.

Shut up nigger.

Did I ask for your opinion? I'm telling you what the repeatably demonstrable facts and statistics show about the election.

You imagine like yourself as a conscious human being, yet you're just a leaf.

Fuck white people

> 1 post by this id