Hmmm

Hmmm...

Do libs realize that all of these "insults" can be attributed to Clinton also?

>Surely this point that has been rehashed over and over will be effective right now if I draw a silly little pictorial comparison!

>trump supporters are the salty ones

get it? because drumpgf is a fucking idiot

so the slugs are black people and the salt is the Democratic Party, right?

i did not mean to get quads there

based nip

Does this represent LGBT for Islam?

HMMMM

I can only imagine that image is attempting to portray the way liberals seem to intentionally pick the losing side of everything these days?

haha chegmate drumpv fashism peepel

>Don't want to give Shaquanza and her twelve kids half my paycheck
>WHY DON'T YOU VOTE FOR YOUR OWN SELF INTEREST RICH PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET 80 FARTILLION DOLLARS

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Nice. 10/10

Hmmm...

>trump spouts policies I think are good
>I vote for him
>he begins enacting said policies

This metaphor makes no sense, how is getting rid of illegal immigrants bad for me? How is lowering taxes bad for me? How is cutting regulation and shrinking the fedgov bad for me? How is not getting into a war with Russia bad for me?

Says the retard who more than likely flipped from Sanders to Hillary and sees absolutely nothing wrong or ideologically inconsistent about that.

Saved.

liberal thought policing
>we know what's better for you than you do!
nothing to see here move along citizens

>How?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?

Damn based nip

>phoneposter
every time

a fucking leaf

kek

I would think that Salt would be most exellent at dealing with illegal and otherwise undesirable slugs.

God damn it leaf

libshits BTFO again