Christians BTFO

wow, this really makes u think

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Crusade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crusaders did nothing wrong

What's the implication here? That God would side with the murderous muslims?

Crusades were probably the closest you can get to justified wars in all of history though.

>fedoras are anti-white
Wow, what a fucking surprise.

Except they killed christians and besieged Constantinople for being a different kind of Christian.

That's literally exactly the same as muzzy behaviour when Sunnis and Shias kill each other for being a different Muslim

Daily reminder the crusades were a defensive war

>Except they killed christians
No
>besieged Constantinople for being a different kind of Christian.

The Greeks were a bunch of cunts. Maybe don't massacre the entire citys population of Latins if you don't want the Latin army to knock on your door.

Facekike "god" is an insufferable leftist cunt, that's all you need to know

But let's forgive Muslims and pretend they don't still do this today and act like Christians should be ashamed for what happened hundreds of years ago.

What is up with Sup Forums defending Christianity? All religion has zero evidence.

Crusaders did nothing wrong

Catholics trying to conquer Jerusalem so the Antichrist can completely mock Christ is not Christianity.

Thous shalt not kill.
Do harm to no man.

the crusades were a response. don't want shit? don't start shit.

>implying we don't want another crusade

It's bizarre that the leftists have managed to rewrite history and made the crusaders out to be the villains. Not only was it a defensive war with the goal of reconquering land that had been under European rule for a millennium from an extremely aggressive enemy, but they've somehow manages to make the symbol of European chivalry and honor, the crusading knight, into something negative.

btfo? we WANT crusades

yes, a thousand years of peace followed the crusades

really makes you think

>muh massacre of the latins
Cry more

Bruce Jenner is a hero to them

Did we need more evidence of what the left is?

Libs hate anything baller

True

>muslims invade europe
>atack rome
>take all of the iberian peninsula
>rape cattle and steal women
>get their shit kicked in at the battle of tours
>Christians get tired of their shit
>attack them back after 400 years of muslim tomfuckery
>tfw christians are the bad guys for retaliating

BATTLE STATIONS!!!

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1486535587269.webm

Its like high school all over again. You are not allowed to fight back

If god existed do you really think he'd side with either? Or be distraught his children are Killing each other

Sup Forums is a Christian board, you heathen.

No

He would have sent another flood

Yes

>Except they killed christians and besieged Constantinople
Sadly, true.
>for being a different kind of Christian.
Wrong, they had no money, then a bunch of shit happened, and they ended up helping the venetians in a war they had with the Byzantines. The aim of the 4th crusade was to invade Palestine via Egypt, not attack Constantinople. Those involved in the attack on Constantinople were excommunicated.

>>>>>>is that way

Notice how that she-man dropped off the radar when it came out in support of Trump.

The God twitter is a bad influence. I'm not even christian myself but there's no scripture or teachings here, just a political motivation behind a thing guise of "good" and "justice"

back to getting assfucked by the priest in the confession room you go.

do not reply to low quality threads
>do not reply to low quality threads
do not reply to low quality threads
>do not reply to low quality threads

Privilege card got revoked

there is plenty of evidence.

"Yes, and I wanna see that world"

>was
>WAS

Last crusades were over 700 years ago. Muslims are raping and killing to spread their disgusting goat fucking ideology and a bunch of Jews and guilty whites are applauding them for doing it while attacking a Christian who doesn't want to bake a cake

Fuck I hate leftists. I hope Trump starts ordering the police to shoot antifa on sight

>kicking out shitskin mooslems that are invading your lands
>Christians BTFO

pick one you fucking retard

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS

Then why would he care if Muslims were killing people more than Christians or whatever

They ve destroyed Constantinople and byzantine.

Plus, the Christendom victory facilitated the conditions for atheism to eventually arise
Those faggots really think things would have been better under the Saracens?

Have fun while those slavs rape and sell christian children into slavery.

Why is everyone so cucked into thinking war is bad?

War is the greatest thing because evil always loses

don't forget

>fails to mention Muslim conquests that sparked them.
Really makes you sage

To be fair the forth crusade was a complete and utter shitshow.
Of course at the same time it's so nice of the leftists to never fucking mention that the leaders of the 4th crusade were excommunicated by the Pope a few months after it started, before even getting close to Constantinople and that it was called off.
Basically after what happened in Hungary there was no longer a 4th Crusade, but hey fuck history we need to shit on all the Crusades using this specific example.

I'm fairly certain that most lefties haven't heard of the fourth crusade.

That's the one they use every fucking time to prove the Crusades are horrible.
Look at how they killed Constantinople, fellow christians, thus all crusades are evil and horrible

>mfw Sup Forums yet again defends a jewish meme religion that worships a dead kike on a stick instead of their paganist roots
Really makes you think.
If you're a chirstcuck, you're not white.

Where's the account called Mohammed that does nothing but blaspheme against Islam?

They did go after Cathars.

name 3

>hating Islam at such a young age

If only our youth were this redpilled.

According to the info on the wiki and the sources in the footnotes, historians tend to agree that children were not involved in this event, if it occurred at all.

But hey, you can't even manage to read your own links and will probably just say something along the lines of "(((historians)))" in greentext and continue on being a useless piece of shit.

>>Except they killed christians
>No

m8, check the history of the crusades against eastern orthodoxy

>describing Islam/Muslims
>Aussie

Nevermind

And catharism in southern france and bosnia

Appropriate digits

Get fuck back to r/eddit fedora faggot. Everyone should know by know (((atheism))) is strictly anti Christian but pro islam and pro judiasm. It literally opened the fucking door to the degeneracy today with a big shit eating grin.

The moral vacuum caused by atheism is 3nough evidence for me.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

That was the first three crusades. After that they get a bit silly.

>All religion has zero evidence.
You should really stop taking propaganda and your stoner friends' insights as gospel.

yes. it really makes me think I want another crusade.

Galicia independence when?

Crusaders were a primarily reactionary force against Muslim aggression and colonisation.

Next liberal atheist faggots will be telling me Charles Martel was evil and oppressed poor innocent Muslims.

God I hate atheists

>Europe is only exposed to math and science after coming into contact with African Saracens
>lmao u think the world would've been better under a race of scholars rather than cave man warriors?
Mayo-Saxon detected.

how is that a burn, that is an objectively true statement, the crusades were cristendom uniting against a common enemy. what the fuck am i missing?

relying entirely on evidence for your beliefs leads to nihilism, and if it doesnt for you you are not doing it properly.

you forgot
>spent centuries raiding european coasts taking millions? of slaves

Is that what the Orthodox say now? kek

Sure thing buddy, le evil Catholics destroy the world

Crusaders where out there trying to defend Christian peoples from the mudslime scourge. They were heroes and still are.