I'm an AnCap

I'm an AnCap
Convert me back to statism you filthy cucks.
Or are you too busy licking boots to bother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh6f5Go0
nytimes.com/1989/08/15/world/chinese-college-freshmen-to-join-army-first.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's two types of people in this world user, fuckers and fuck offs.

Now, the fuckers are nice people, I mean it, they want what is best for you. The problem is that they have to fuck you first before they can help you, and being the well meaning dimwits they are, that help rarely actually comes after you've been fucked.

Now, the fuck offs don't really want the fuckers help. In fact, they're pretty sure they can help themselves just fine. But those fuckers just won't leave them alone, so sometimes the fuck offs have to get mean, get aggressive, and tell the fuckers to fuck off.

Now, luckily, we can still live beside each other in relative harmony, we just have to do things the right way. The fuckers should only fuck each other, and they should fuck off from the fuck offs. Then, neither will have to bother the other and no conflict will need to happen. The end.

If you're not memeing you better start explaining why ancap is good first.

roads are good
we need borders and law

With ancap you have no system with which to prevent monopolies, and artificial monopolies (ie collusion), whereby companies get together to, instead of competing, dropping prices, artificially raise prices, and subvert the free market, thereby making it a subversion of capitalism in general, making ancap an oxymoron of sorts.

youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh6f5Go0

tl;dr; no courts saying no monopolies, therefore, capitalism and free market subverted

try ancap liteā„¢

If you claim that government is even slightly efficient at it's job, you're lying to yourself and you know it

Roads can be privatized. Borders are protected by private property. Law is for suckers and it only serves to oppress everyone
Monopolies could never form in a truly free market due to unprevented innovation

literally can't

Government is a monopoly

Most of the time monopolies form its because of government involvement. Heavy regulations, subsidies, bailouts, the Federal Reserve, minimum wage, all of these serve to drive out competition and make it easy for the corporations to form monopolies. Take away the state and you no longer have such a high bar for getting into business, so competition greatly increases. If a business still manages to form a monopoly despite increased competition, then it is because they are offering a superior product for a cheaper price, and as long as they continue to do so they will keep their monopoly and there is nothing wrong with that.

however, what are the odds of a truly free market? People who want more money will always make attempts to manipulate or subvert the free market, and frankly, it's not hard.
>unprevented innovation
innovation can only exist where there is competition, and monopolies can be made significantly more quickly in a specific market than the innovations defeating said monopoly.

>not knowing what anti-collusion laws are

Mom and pop shops can't compete with already established, and now unregulated corporate giants, so the larger companies could simply buy their competition.

The reality of that comic would be, then the government comes arrests the jackass and you get all your money back and the dickhead goes to jail. Well isn't that nice.

>laws
We're talking about anarchy dumb ass
Also, all of these corporations are protected by the fed. Without the all mighty government involvement, these companies COULD NOT monopolize

>ancap calling others bootlickers

Why can't you just build your own road?

Theyre how monopolies form.

Between a few large businesses, sure a collusion can form. But when you have numerous small businesses opening up all over the country, and you have foreign businesses to compete with, those collusions aren't any good to you.

I understand that we are talking about anarchy
what anti collusion laws do is prevent companies from teaming up, making monopolies, and driving up prices by deliberately not competing with each-other

without these laws, monopolies can be made easily in such a manner, defeating the purpose of a free market

therefore, without such laws, in an ancap setting, monopolies thrive.

>still not understanding anti collusion laws

keep lickin' that boot, sucking that welfare tit.

Mom and pop shops are the people getting screwed by the regulations in the first place. There have been almost no monopolies that have formed without the governments involvement.

Except that larger companies can simply buy smaller ones, like that one eyeglass store did; bought out all the small companies, but kept the names, and ramped up the prices.

I believe deeply that what you say about regulations screwing over mom and pop shops is true. They do. But other regulations keep larger companies from putting them out of business, or otherwise sabotaging them. Which is why whilst I prefer a small govt, some form of it is necessary.

btw, I know I could reverse jewgle search this, but sauce please?

I hear an uncharacteristic lack of noise from this thread.

reminder: Anarchy means no rulers,

does not mean no rules

>I'm an AnCap
I don't believe you. Nobody who could solve a captcha is this stupid.

I hope you're ready to have all-out war with comcast when you cancel your subscription.

I agree govt is trash efficiency, but no govt is far worse than crap government that takes 2x the money it should.

Think of it as 'protection money'. It sucks, but you just know that if you offed them someone else would fill the void, and they'd know you killed the last guy.

Only niggers believe in this type of state-prescribed lawlessness

Are you a nigger?

and yet those who would like to enforce those rules would still rely on a force other than the free market to keep businesses in check, a fundamental subversion of that which anarcho-capitalism stands for. Also, with what do those left in such a society use to combat the misdeeds of companies too big to be outcompeted?

Where are the ancap memes?? The ones about private militias?

force is met with equal force.. what about an-cap says otherwise?

Leave.

It's from an artist called Hetza. The character herself is called Suzumi I think. She's not from any anime or manga.

And yet such a force to match that of the strength of international giants like McDonalds does not exist within the citizenry of the United States, under such a, I suppose, lack of government.

If you don't implement your ideal state and kill your enemies, your enemies will implement their ideal state and kill you.

Stateless society is a child's fantasy.

My thanks.

so you're saying mcdonalds doesn't have competitors or wouldn't in an an-cap society? okie doke

This is the best 'no tred on snek' flag.

Why do you think your value-judgements are founded on any objective bases?

What incentive do the competitors have to protect individuals?

If you ally with the corporations they become your government.

I believe strongly that the "Anarcho" brand is that of ideologies that are meant to be temporary, but thought of as permanent by those who don't understand their own systems.

>I believe strongly that the "Anarcho" brand is that of ideologies that are meant to be temporary
Then you're clinically retarded, or a Communist(as proven by history).

corporations are not government..

competition can hire the "good" individuals

So can governments, but moving (immigrating) is expensive.

Different names don't make them different concepts.

I'm saying that any competitors would have little to gain in battling such a corporation, whereas colluding with them would bring innumerable benefits, as subverting a free market is always more profitable than attempting to play by its rules.

>corporations
>government

don't know the dif?

Stateless societies are vulnerable to two things, largely; Domestic development of a government, or foreign invasion of another. Neither can be combatted in an ancap system.

If you study macro-economics, large businesses eventually fail and that leads to competitors coming into the market

That is within the purview of micro-economics.

Macro-economic theories deal with political economies.

perhaps based on a standard capitalist economic model. But without rules, and without regulation, large companies can buy out, or sabotage their smaller competition.

>Neither can be combatted in an ancap system
That is where you're wrong.
>Domestic development of a government
The anarchist doesn't sell land to, or they move away from the roaches that desire a government.
>foreign invasion of another
Anarchists can still work together to kill people that threaten their way of life.

oops fucked that up.. but yes

Example?

Is ancap the political form of autism?

I know that both are organizations built to accomplish purposes decided by those inside, and those purposes always include profit and regulation of competition.
If you think macroeconomics is a coherent, accurate field of study, you're going to have a bad time.

How long does it take for a large business to collapse if it has military might to stabilize its monopoly? Decades? Centuries? That's too long to be acceptable for individuals.

What if I started a business that was solely for the purpose of maintaining a "zone of legality" inside of an ancap region, that was just a government. Would that be illegal? Who would enforce it?

No, but it's no permanent solution to the problems they are trying to solve.

>bootlicker

Whenever a retarded ancap says this shit i know theyre just going to sperg out and call everyone they disagree with government tools. I assume you say cringeworthy shit like calling policemen "pigs"

Yes

I'd like to see them try to fuck with this population

Example of what? I was an AnCap when I was teenager, and I could shoot a gun, this is the information on which I base my statement that AnCaps could kill invading statists.

I'm fairly sure that the chinese are somewhat better armed when it comes to citizenry vs military.
>not the best pic, but related

corporations survive by MUTUAL transactions, government survives by theft ... not sure if they are similar at all.

I meant microecon. Many monopolies collapse naturally- if you don't like the monopoly just create a product that beats it- EZ mode

You're introducing a "government" AKA theft into an-cap? That doesn't fit

I'd just nuke/bomb/gas them. Guns have hard counters in military situations.

The attrition an army would suffer from invading the US would be insane. To even get to that point you'd have to overcome absolute naval and aerial superiority.

Only because the current gov won't let the population build their own military-style weapons - we're defenseless to that because of our current gov

While many are armed there is not any formal military training for all armed americans. If any major country invaded, their arsenal would far exceed that of the american citizenry.

Roads.
t. Libertarian who isn't brain dead

worked for vietnam

>implying companies who want to transport their refrigerated hamburgers patties won't make their own roads

you aren't wrong in your opinions, just giving ineffective evidence.

The people who control the infrastructure to build the tech would be in power, though.

You can't just build a tank in your backyard. Somewhere there would have to be manufacturing which requires coordination of *thousands* of people.

Now, you could probably swing this by shipping from some other country, but eventually someone will just bribe them (or they'll come for you) and you'll be out a supply train.

>Implying said companies will let anyone else use those roads.

This you?

That is the most retarded infograph I have ever fucking seen.

The viet cong were a political and military organization, not just concerned citizens. Many had at least semiformal military training, I believe, but correct me if I'm wrong.

>Implying they won't just make dubious partnerships with the businesses that want to use them, forming a monopoly on all basic goods in an area

Just focus on the top half m8, china doesn't have great infographics.

Neither does it have correct infographs. Chinese military is as much as a lie as it is a fucking farce

>Implying this wasn't the problem I've been arguing this entire thread

evidence?

Then the argument shouldn't be roads, it should be monopolies.

There is no country on this planet capable of invading, outfighting, and occupying these United States as we currently stand if our military vanished tomorrow. That said:

Without the government regulation(illegal regulation I might add) the US citizenry would have much easier access to everything from machine guns and Javelines, to gunner and missile equipped helicopters and heavy artillery and tanks. So the AnCap society would have an easier time than we do fighting any current "competition" we may face.

Just so we are clear, I've finished puberty and I am no longer an AnCap.

If you want me to do math, I will fucking do math for you. But let's just put forth the fact that most of the numbers are inflated because college freshmen are forced to join the military, are so fucking unfit for service that they only serve less than a year.

Literally jews do it better.

nytimes.com/1989/08/15/world/chinese-college-freshmen-to-join-army-first.html

Doesn't have to be monopolies, oligopolies can be just as bad. We had several forming in the 1830's and they all started cutting deals with each other. This was before they seized the government as well. Plus there is something called economies of scale and larger businesses have an cost advantage which they use to shut down small businesses. Also ancaps dont account for social costs such as pollution, food poisioning, etc. Your theory sounds good to gullible retards who have only taken a highschool macroecon course. It would severely screw over the average person in real life and long term consequences would be pseudo-feudalism.

>Borders are protected by private property

Fucking retarded, i mean people really believe this ?

This isn't how it already is in America?

Borders are protected by guns, in the name of private property.

A fine point, but missing the larger picture. Enemy countries wouldn't wait until the system is set up, to invade. It would be as soon as the government begins to fall, when America is weakest, and least militarily strong, but before anyone has access to said anti-vehicular smart missiles.

who will protect your private property, besides yourself, and your neighbors?

Ancap approves degeneracy.

Simple.

roads?

Fat ameriturds would get owned by a trained and well equipped army. Private defense would be too easy to exploit.

I can't covert you.

Literally no one can convert you.

Your sovereignty is between you and your God.

I could however attempt to change you're mind.

Tell me, do you believe that supreme executive authority should be derived from a mandate from the masses, and if so do you believe that a state that miraculously within that parameter would be justified?

Essentially, my question is, are you in support of the ideal democracy?

Alright. And still, they probably have more formal military training than most Americans will have in their lifetime, on average.

>sorry for making you give evidence :(((

Looking for the $100 IED vs tank meme...