Niggers

nypost.com/2017/02/07/cops-suspect-joggers-killing-may-have-been-racially-motivated/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter

A nigger getting run over by a car in 1986 justifies this.

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/83436/5-more-reasons-i-no-longer-date-black-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gtfo with this shit the fact that blacks have been supressed and taken advantage of for 1000's of years means they can not have a racial bias

What gets me is the freak that did it, did it out of boredom.

That much aggression, just primal aggression and rage because "Iz bored mudda-fucka".

Extract his organs, give them to the needy then give whats left of him the chair.

I can't feel sorry for any of them

This is like a woman's guide to maturity right?

"""BLAMES SELF FOR WORLD"""
"""FOCUSES ON HAVING FRIENDS"""

It's for kids dude, chill.

Who is this fluid druid

Just another worthless nigger. Muh dik was the motivation, as usual.
Her father usually ran with her but didn't that day because his back was injured. He must be totally destroyed that he couldn't protect her. I bet he wants to kill every nigger he sees.

Normally i'm with you guys but i'm not convinced this is nigger rage more like autistic /r9k/ shit. Blacks don't usually kill woman for not wanting to fuck them believe it or not. Probably homeboy got his ass rejected by woman after woman and snapped.

Read

returnofkings.com/83436/5-more-reasons-i-no-longer-date-black-women

good luck trying to convict this guy of a hate crime murder without his lawyer getting him off with a sudden diagnosis of mental retardation

Yes, I'm sure white people never shoot up schools, massacre giant amounts of people minding their own business or aren't serial killer rapists.

>serial killers

>1post

>I can rape and murder white(ish?) women because somebody did something bad once

This is why people don't want to be near this demographic.

I live in an all white neighborhood for a reason. White people dont kill people for no reason

Niggers kill people because theyre bored of getting paid by white people

End the black race

Very rarely. 3 niggers just committed murder as you typed that

Did she think she could defend herself?

Yes. The real question is was she correct... She probably could have used a white male right before she died.

I take consulation in the fact that she was a democrat and democrats who get culturally enriched and pay with their lives are literally the best democrats

>Extract his organs, give them to the needy then give whats left of him the chair.

Nobody wants nigger organs, ffs.

AIDS