Red Pilled Shoes

I've been looking around for new sneakers and stumbled upon Nike's and Adidas' words about the moratorium on immigrants from the seven countries in Africa and the Middle East.

New Balance came out as a strong Trump supporter. I'm not a fan of most of their designs, however.

Are there any other red pilled shoe companies out there that don't make shit that looks like shoes that geriatric mall walkers wear?

Red pilled sneakers only.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/boots-recalled-after-owner-discovers-swastika-footprints-180728333.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have aggressive HIV.

Yes, I am a proud gay man. I see nothing funny or silly about this.

The republicans want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping me alive.

I will continue to be on the streets protesting until I die. Whether it be at 27 or 83. And I swear to god, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you fascists with me.

Go ahead mock me. It doesn't matter anymore. We will win.

the only reason nike and adidas put those statements out is because trump will end their 2 cent production rates

>I'm not a fan of most of their designs, however.

deal with it.

benis

>>dike's and AIDSidas

Thinking you may be right, Straya.

These look pretty sick xD

Are there any shoe companies that didn't get political during this election?

L.L. Bean

>Red pilled sneakers only.
I think NB is the only american made sneaker left, except of course for some minor custom orthopedic makers for diabetics and old people.

Can't help you with sneakers, but as far as shoes and boots go you could look at:

Red Wing (heritage line only, unless you're a construction worker/miner).
Chippewa, Thorogood are cheaper alternatives. You get what you pay for however, and Red Wing are better quality.

Custom made boots by Whites: these things are chunky (their loggers boots, mainly), heavy as fuck, but very, very comfortable is you are literally on you feet all day (12+hrs), they were designed for this purpose. Higher up the totem pole from Red Wing.
As far as dress shoes and some smarter casual styles go, have a look at Allen Edmonds. However, most of their shoes (like everything except one or two lines) are made in the Dominican Republic by an A&E owned factory. English shoemakers are all better value and quality than A&E.

Alden: all american made, dress shoes and a few casual styles.
Compared to the equivalent English or Euro (Spanish or Italian) made shoes, these suffer from very poor QC, and the prices go up and up.
But the company doesn't give a fuck because thirsty japs buy all this shit up regardless.

I do too. My favourite shoes from them are fugly as fuck, QC is poor (few stray threads, badly clicked leather et.al.) but the comfort game is ridiculous.

If you still want to keep wearing american sneakers, AFAIK it's NB or just grow up and wear real (old man) shoes.

t.guythatlovesamericanproducts

Just looked some up. They're somehow uglier than New Balance.

Timbs

yahoo.com/news/boots-recalled-after-owner-discovers-swastika-footprints-180728333.html

Let me just say, I haven't paid attention to the political stances of these companies, if they've declared any, but you can do you own research.
Just a starting point.

just get some shoes you can picture your dad wearing and don't buy some weird kiddy shit like that

something like pic related

>the top tier quality of this post

Thanks, Thaibro.

Show me proof that less gay men have been dying since Obamacare became law. I'll wait.

>>don't buy some weird kiddy shit

posts skechers.

To continue with the anglosphere:

The Northamton shoemakers (England) can't hire illegals since the work is skilled labour.

Entry level shit like Loake, Barker and Grenson are suspect (as in, likely imported 90% of the shoe from India, and do the final touches in England - yes English laws are retarded as fuck).
Only Loake line that is more likely to be made in England is the 1880 line. The others are either clearly made in Poo, or partial made in Poo.

Formals and casual styles available.

Next tier up you have Trickers and Crockett and Jones. These present the sweet spot if you want high quality, (factory made) goodyearwelted shoes, casual or formal styles.

The tiers above this that I won't get into present diminishing returns, so your $800-1200 isn't really giving you much more than some finer quality leathers or some unique styling.

English QC is better than American QC, unfortunately, so even the cheap Loakes seem to have been put together with more care than Alden, which are double the price.

>The Northamton shoemakers (England) can't hire illegals since the work is skilled labour.
And to add to this: so few people want to work in English factories anymore you get a lot of cross company sharing or workers, like one company who can't make their production deadlines will borrow workers from another company who's currently ahead or in a slump. No room for pathetic, unskilled labour here.

There is only one Australian company worth mentioning, but since its acquisition by LVMH, that great consumer luxury goods group whore, I don't think it's worth a mention as it will only get worse as more and more of it is outsourced. Sad. They made good stuff once upon a time.

Get some combat boots fgt

That's asinine.

I would, but I can't wear them at work.

>hospital

One more post before I stop samefagging this thread:

In my opinion, redpilled shoes cannot be those disposable pieces of shit 99% of people wear. They buy some crap, made in China (or countries like mine) because they are cheap. They wear them to death for 6months and then they have to buy a new pair.

Better to buy it once, and buy it well. Buy something good quality, made in a decent factory supporting workers of a country you admire - you admire the fruits of their hard labour enough that you will save up to buy their products.

Not buying shit made by the lowest chinese bidder, out of the cheapest material in some sweatshop by actual human drones, that you pay a markup of what? 80%? 90%?
Some fucking ripoff price to some multinational corp. that probably plays funny with their corp.taxes like apple, amazon and all the rest.

No.
Do not do this. Do not fall for it.

A properly made pair of shoes, with proper care and rotation, can last a lifetime, and are repairable, not disposable. You are buying the sweat of the brow of your fellow man, not filling the coffers of some multinational junk consortium.

That's why I truly cannot understand it when American blacks go literal apeshit over the next Nike plastic piece of shit.

That's made in vietnam for peanuts, and they FUCKING KILL EACH OTHER OVER THEM WTF.

Don't bet fooled.