RESIST

RESIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tpH5L8zCtSk?t=7
youtube.com/watch?v=XMqPWqOCGJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Communists must be physcially removed

truly epic partisan resistance, impressive. Even more impressive is that you can buy the originals in Trump buildings, good luck pulling that shit off, or the fake ones at the market. Go deface the chink fake hat at the market and see how long you live.

Yeah, damage other peoples property, that will go so well for you!

Who

>WE DONT WANT AMERICA TO BE GREAT AGAIN

So can anyone get a twitter check by their name? Id it something you can buy now? Also is nazi the new racist where it will be spammed for 8 years now?

Freak off cuck.

>hyphenated last name
Yep, checks out.

They fear the Redhats

Do they think they're honestly part of some glorious revolution?

Is this guy Ronald Reagan's son?

The people who actually fought the Nazis held values these fags would lable facist. Kinda funny.

they can be. the constitution allows for it and there are laws on the books- for instance, the alien and sedition act of 1918- the one hillary most egregiously violated, yet comey didn't want to "set precedent" even though she broke the letter and spirit of the law.

Yes.
Because mommy and daddy never told them no they legitimately think they can puff out their chest and wish the President away.

I can't wait until the public turns against them enough to cause a rapid far right snap back.

If you aren't to the left of Lenin you're literally a nazi, goy

>it's ok to punch spencer because hes a nazi
>the maga hat is a swastika

>Also is Nazi the new racist

Huh. I just realized what's going on. It's not that they think we're literally Nazis; it's that they internalized what we've been telling them: "racist" is overused and has lost all meaning.

Just like negro and retard didn't used to be offensive, racist used to be a real insult. Except as negro and retard gradually became insults, racist stopped being one because it was overused to the point that being called a racist wasn't really bad anymore. So many reasonable people and things got called racist that being called a racist wasn't putting you in terrible company, and, as a result, it stopped being so offensive.

Leftists literally used "racist" so much for so many things that they had to switch to a new slur to insult people.

No. The real Michael Reagan isn't this much of a faggot.

No, Reagan's son is an even bigger cuck

in all seriousness though, they're doing the same exact thing they did with the words racist, sexist, homophobe, etc. People got desensitized to the buzzwords because they meme them around when ever someone they disagree with opens their mouth. They're doing the same with the nazi meme. They are pretty much furiously digging the hole they're stuck in deeper thinking they're going to eventually pop out the other end and be the winner.

He wanted to share his husband's last name.

ERASE THAT X U FUCKING

Very well said

>Mexico: The place notorious for removing people's faces with machetes
>Freak off

Pretty much.

Where can I get me one of those fancy swastika

Good way to get shot if you ask me.

But what comes after nazi? Will we finally enter the age of the double nigger?

Can we start a "Punch a Commie" meme? Or would it backfire because it's mostly women?

Now wait until they overdo Nazi up to the point where being one doesnt mean shit.

What they're doing is really stupid.

>backfire because it's mostly women

Hm. If you're Antifa, and you find out that your wife voted for Trump, do you beat her up or do you need to get a buddy to do it? Domestic violence is bad, sure, but you can't let Nazis go unpunched, right?

RĂ©sistance is futile; Trump is president. Get over it.

>Treat it like a swastika

>start a #ResistMAGAHats hashtag
>lefties buy bundles of MAGA hats to deface them
>swim in $$$

How about no my guy

One of these days we may as well just get jackboots and arm bands and be what they want us to be.

>So can anyone get a twitter check by their name?

you have to prove you are who you say you are and be "noteworthy".

I don't know about you, but current usage of "Nazi" is already so far removed from reality that it means nothing to me.

They've already massively overused it, it's a boy who cried wolf situation.

>> immediately gets killed in Texas

>a fucking leaf

I already did. And I won.

He will not divide us.

Well, by proxy anyways.

>not so subtly encouraging violence and assault

looking forward to the day one of these guys tries that and ends up shot while the rest of his buddies run and scream

lol

They're turning the symbol of the winner of a democratic election into the most subversive statement you can make.

Do they understand.. no, of course not.

You're making martyrs out of supposed "nazis".
You're making basic campaign gear into radical resistance symbols.
You're making lukewarm political opinions into hotbutton issues.

Everything that let the left be the "counterculture" for 30 years or more has now been turned on its head. You've made every middling rightwinger into a rebel. That's YOUR narrative.

Counterculture attracts the rebels and the creative people. Their jokes sting the hardest because you have to CHALLENGE something to make a good joke. Lefties continue to try and beat down open doors.

Every single mistake the conservatives of 40 years ago did, the complete cluelessness about how stale and boring they'd become.. lefties learned nothing about how to manage being the dominant social force.

The helicopters are coming for you, commies.

I would send his face through the back of his head with a .45

I wish I was in America so I could shoot everyone who tried that :(

>Now wait until they overdo Nazi up to the point where being one doesn't mean shit.

>yfw you realize the Nazi party is behind the leftist and using them to nerf their name so they can come back next century
JESUS FUCK 239872345D CHESS

youtu.be/tpH5L8zCtSk?t=7

No, these people are duplicitous communists who have used the same subversion tactics for over 100 years.
Trick ordinary people into scapegoating their problems onto capitalism by making them think the system is racist, sexist, bigoted, ect...
There is only one end point for these people and it's not about social justice, it's about fooling you into being cucked by a communist government.

Fpbp

Wait.

Why don't people want America to be great? Did I miss something?

I do enjoy literally whos having the blue check and ~15 RTs on average tweets then getting btfo by some random with a smug anime girl picture.

>Michael Oman-Reagan

I only wish that Reagen wasn't a Bohemian Grover. Hell, I wish he wasn't one of (((them))).

Identity politics. Trump was painted as a racist sexist homophob. And now that Trump won the left are convinced that anyone who voted for him is a racist sexist homophob. And they are doubling down on their own bullshit by likening his supporters to Nazis. But only if you're white.

If you haven't noticed the signature red maga hat has been a strong point from trump supporters and general alt righters, wearing one around instantly triggers leftists and will cause them to chimp out.

First there were brown shirts, now we have red hats.

That's one shittily shopped swastika if I ever saw one.

Kek

That comparison doesn't even make any sense.

It has so far. All nazis can do nowadays is cry on the internet when they get retribution.

Dont those people realize they help actual fascist by treating such a huge amount of people like nazis?

Its the opposite of divide and conquer.

so brave, fascists btfo

I'm Australian and I always proudly wear that hat.

Good pic, but I rly like Trump T swastika flag

How much so you get paid to be a fucking retard?

Me too.

Couldn't these people theoretically be executed for treason?

Nope. It's like burning the American flag. It's allowed. Freedom of speech means you're allowed to be as anti-american as you want. You just can't do anything physically to other people against their will. If you steal someone's hat to deface it then that's theft. But that's about it.

You can sit on your porch all day and say I hate niggers at everyone who passes and it's perfectly legal. Now if you scream it then you might get disturbing the peace.

I was thinking more about the ones threatening the president. Like Madonna for instance. I should of made that clear, I'm lumping too many people into that extreme category

I wouldn't like the alternative to what you said of course..

Big talk from a literal shit eating cuck who can't even knock someone down with a running sucker punch.

You can be arrested for directly threatening the president.
>I am going to kill "..."
You might be arrested for the saying
>I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House
but she's a celebrity on a public stage and no one took her seriously. If she said that and was the leader of some radical movement then she would have been arrested.

>treat as you would a swastika

Uh, I just ignore swastikas. I don't get it.

Someone should go to this guys house wearing a maga hat and force him to not be a hypocrite and fight you.

>African logic

this is probably what they want.
they need police to crack down so they can say
>see, fascists!
we need to arm up and kill them in self defense when they attack us.
even just spread that meme and the attacks will disappear.

>#Resist

Imagine being a grown man on social media, acting like this.

>Imagine being a grown man
>Social media

Pick one

This, 1940's west was a very different place than the west of today. I'm afraid the commies won the war of ideas since a lot of strong men died before they could impart their wisdom to the next generation.

Agreed Ireland.
That is one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen/ read.

But being called a Nazi is laughable. It's pretty much already overused.

She should still be arrested because she's influencing people to entertain this thought.

> typical leftist drama queen

wake me up when the black helicopters carry away somebody that i know...or somebody that knows somebody i know...or knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that i know...

youtube.com/watch?v=XMqPWqOCGJU

I agree but it won't happen.

>You can sit on your porch all day and say I hate niggers at everyone who passes and it's perfectly legal.
I fucking wish, if I did that here I'd be carted away to a jail cell within the hour.
God Bless Canada.

In the future, i will resist replying to your shill threads. get fucked antifa faggot.

Except even Lenin wasn't such a giant flaming faggot. He just wanted to genocide the nobility and seize the means of production, not learn the correct pronouns of some Aids tranny