BASED WINSTON CALLS PARLIMENT A BUNCH OF "CUCKOLDS"

Based Winston Peters. Leader of the ALT RIGHT in NZ, anti globalist and anti chink colonisation.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wvXJHgVakw&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/politics/news/article.cfm?c_id=280&objectid=11792729
radionz.co.nz/news/national/324013/'she-was-told-to-go-back-to-her-country'
metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/elib_7085634.jpg?w=620&h=620&crop=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump...where the fuck are the kiwi bros??

Haka hump me the time, fag

>and anti chink colonisation.
He looks like a chink, though.

He should know, he's been felching in there for nearly 40 years.

Maori are descended from Asians

When does he say cuck? Not watching all this moooori jibber jabber

2:36 is when he brings up cuckhold politics guys

Signing in

Is Winston Peters... dare i say... /ourguy/?

WTF? I love Winston now

I've been eating dinner mate. Fettuccine alfredo with craploads of gorgonzola and parmesan. Good home made garlic bread too.
I've gotta do the dishes with my girlfriend now, will post in this thread when were done OK.

He called out a racist (Maori favoritism) bill a little while ago. Also called out some identity politics too

how butthurt is the SJW purple hair brigade that they cannot call him a racist?

Yes he is. He's been red pilled about immigration for the last 40 years.

He ca,e up with "two wongs don't make a white"

BASED

Just now? Been a Winston fan for years.

Voted for cucked labour the last 2 elections, there is no choice but NZ First now.

Labour don't want to reduce immigration

if we had more politicians like trump then our senate would be like this too

that's some high energy

He looks like Columbo in that pic
good numbers

He's 71 years old, he's based as fuck. Almost as high energy as PRESIDENT TRUMP

Why dont New Zealanders change their opinions?

they just act like he is speaking gibberish

because most kiwis are dumb fucks who actively support the chinese takeover

itll probably have to get REALLY bad before they wake up. ive always heard new zealanders are the most retarded normies anywhere in the world. no offence to our kiwis tho

Nah, jumped on the Winston Wagon last year but this'll be my first election
Because people are apathetic as fuck when it comes to politics

>Aussie flags behind him
Why?

Yeah.

Except his economic policies suck and he has a history of not following through on his political promises and he's brown.

But other than that, sure thing bro.

I never realised he was that old holy shit he is V E R I L E

most kiwis are dumb fucks happy to be paying rent to their chinese landlord as long as there is cold beer and rugby on tv

Count the stars dickhead.

The biggest voting bloc are middle-aged people who own houses. They feel rich due to the insane house price rises driven by overseas (mostly Chinese) money, and as long as they feel rich they'll keep voting National. Or the more left-minded ones will vote Labour, who are just like National only with some added SJW policies.

sorry but what policies "suck"? have you actually read up about their policies? theyre better than Nationals "just pump the economy with immigrants" strategy

Shamefully I must agree

2:40
>Have you ever seen cuckold politics
kek

Oh and..."fuck off chang"

Look right behind Winston, clit face. They are white stars. Aussie flag..

Niggers, don't you try to annex them. DON'T YOU TREAD ON ME!

Yep.

This is completely true. People here have the most meek acceptance of whatever their political and media leaders feed them.

This guy can be entertaining but he's not as based as you think he is

T H I S
H
I
S

why?

Apathy.
Lack of information / trust in media.
Lack of education / economic illiteracy.
High rates of government dependence.
Mistrust in politicians.

I'm not suggesting NZF economic policy is better or worse than the Nats.

They support subsidising inefficientsectors, industries and businesses, strong-arming banks and devaluing NZ currency.

Basically economic "social justice".

Because Kiwis are even dumber than Aussies, and that's pretty fucking dumb.

That was made up by Australia, just like pavlova and Crowded House

He's basically into politics for himself.
I voted for him in 1996 when NZF had the biggest support ever, and he fucked the electorate over

>inb4 ancient history
Some of us don't have short memories.

Changed your prime minister yet this month?

You can keep those. Have Russell Crowe too.

I've gotta say that I'm quite impressed. Shall we... MNZGA?

He's been around since the 70s

>Changed your prime minister yet this month?
Nah, mate. He's hanging on for another month or two.

Why are IDs even back?

Let's face it boys, the White race in Oceania is cucked beyond belief. Time to place ourselves under based Winston's Maori overlordship as King of Australasia for the time being until we can raise a new generation of capable racially conscious Whites able to stop their ethnic replacement. The only non-LARP way to save us from being overrun by chinks.

Can't wait for that faggot Winnie to prop up another Labour government.

Then you fucking cucks can go "B-based Winnie!!!!" while Prime Minister Little slides his fist up your asses.

nzherald.co.nz/politics/news/article.cfm?c_id=280&objectid=11792729

He seems pretty based. He's defending Trump's Muslim ban here

NZ actually did change their PM like two months ago

>A handful of Trump supporters were kept from the main crowd by a ring of police.

>One, who gave his name as Sam Hyde in reference to the well-known American pro-Trump comedian, said lots of New Zealanders felt the same way he did.

>"That's why they called it the silent majority in America. People are afraid to come out in support of Trump because of people like this shouting you down."

>He said there were people who supported Donald Trump worldwide and their message was not being spread.

radionz.co.nz/news/national/324013/'she-was-told-to-go-back-to-her-country'

hmm really makes you think

Did a Mr Kuze tell you that? Instead of teaching us Japanese he would tell us about the Asian conquests of Oceania

is he part Maori?

the jews fear the maori

he's probably the second greatest Winston in history.

After this legend, of course metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/elib_7085634.jpg?w=620&h=620&crop=1

He'd probably pass as "white" in the states to be honest with you Paco.

please, i want to be able to say i cannot handle all this winning.

Sup Forums what do old Maori's say about a hen making the sound of a rooster?

> Ho li shit that t-shirt.
People should organize a festival.
Trump won't be the one to help create a connection between the people.

I have no idea what he is saying? Is this even English?

Our 3rd PM in 18 years.

You've had what, 18 different leaders in 3 years? What's your debt again- that's right $164 billion. Despite all that money you made selling rocks to China 10 years ago. Your cities have suburbs which are hotbeds of Islamic extremism, every week your police are foiling a plot or ahmeds are facing court on terror charges. Face it mate, you guys are the new basket case of the Pacific. Fiji has overtaken you for stability and safety.

wait, i recognize that moroccan jewish face

so now the jews want to rule nz too?

He's speaking french, gook.

You do realise we have govt debt >120 billion right?

That's what you get when you only learn rhotic accents.

Top kek that guy on the left

>What's your debt again- that's right $164 billion
Yours isn't far behind with a much smaller population. You fucked up even worse than we did.

But we didn't make $1.8 trillion from our resources sector like they did. Also their national debt is running at half a trillion.

*Virile

Product of monolingualism

Big fucking deal. Future prospects for Australia are good. NZ is fucked.

meanwhile in NZ any elderly chink fuck can get the pension after 10 years.

Can a local explain to this Bong why the flags and stickers in the vid aren't NZ flags?

But they are. That's 4 stars, not 5, and the stars are 5-pointed, not in the 'starburst' style that Aussie uses.

The star colour does look off though - should be red, but come across white in the pics.

gotta be b8

Ok, thanks.
It was the colour that was throwing me off, thought I was missing something.

They were in surplus in 2007. Three changes of Labor governments evaporated that money overnight thinking they had a cash cow that would always replenish their govt coffers. Now with a backstabbing ineffective coalition of centre right politicians that is about to be destroyed in the next election by a horrific sjw opposition that will make Trudeaus Canada seem like Germany 1938. They've been found out to be bad with money, and the sectors that actually contribute to their economy need to grow at a massive rate for their prospects to be even remotely 'good'.

Mate, they are screwed. We just gotta hope they don't take us down with them.

Cook the man sum fuckin eggs bitch?

I want that shirt
link me

I was there 2 days ago in Sydney. Went to an open home, ive never seen such a feral group of people at an open home. New person walked in every 2 seconds. Theyre fine.

Opps, my bad, but also fuck you i just made a spelling mistake

literally the first result on google you lazy nigger

the white boarders on the stars get over represented in this poor quality picture

Prime Minister Peters when

That's if Labour can even manage 25% in the polls

This is way I vote for Winston every election. Gotta love the guy.

Labour won't work without the Greens.
NZF won't work with the Greens.

Opinion polling is showing well. We're looking at a NAT/ACT/NZF coalition comprising around 57% of the popular vote.

Between now and the election we need to make sure that nothing dramatically changes. This includes stopping Labour from doing anything especially retarded and risking a NAT/ACT majority.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Labour won't work without the Greens.
>NZF won't work with the Greens.
Exactly. Besides, the way they're going, Labour and the Greens even with NZ First won't reach 50%. Although a Nat/NZF coalition won't need act, hopefully Peter Dunne gets unseated though.

Remember NZF support usually doubles closer to the election, 15% isn't unreasonable, 20% is unrealistic but not entirely impossible.

Nothing will change, a lot of Labour members I know can't stand the greens, unless as you said something dramatic happens, Labour will be wiped out. Nobody wants the greens anywhere near government, that much is clear.

I can't play the video from about 2:08 on, it doesn't load any further than that, clicking to 2:30 doesn't help, waiting for it to load doesn't help.

I live in cuckmany

is it the jews?

Taking care of the sheep

OY VEY

THEY KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

This. Can't resist.

canes will sweep the global 10s lads
only the goatlanders have a chance of stopping them

What are all of those boxes for?

>cuckold politics
literally canada