Miss trans israel

kek

cbsnews.com/pictures/miss-trans-israel-beauty-pageant/6/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the fk?

that picture has its own reaction picture in it

Cutting off there giant noses to spite there noses?

>literally 9 "attractive" transgirls in all of israel
because if they don't pass irl then they're pretty much treated like gays were in america in the 70's

If it's good enough for Israel then it is good for the US too.

Why are jews so gay?

I mean seriously what is up with jewish people?

They are such a tiny minority yet they love faggotry as if it were a jewish invention.

Everywhere they go faggotry follows them.

They are literally the gayest group of people on earth.

Jews act like the 11th Commandment was 'Be an Eternal Faggot'

Wow. They're beautiful. I bet they have the most feminine penises. I wouldn't say that's very gay if I wanted to play with it. I mean, I have a penis and I play with it, what's the difference if it's on a qt girl

sauce?

how to get a femininegoy trap gf?

I need one too desuuuu

They're just as desperate as you are. There are probably 3 in this thread right now.

Gimme the quick rundown

jews have fucked up israel is a shit hole trump is in brexit won obama is out and assad is still in people are waking up jewish women race mix a shit ton and now they can't fix the reality they made for themselves

DELET THIS

Yes, it's all rather confusing.

How would one enter a miss trans contest? Do they have to check to see if you have a dick?

why do this to your men

>Jew trannies are shit-tier
I thought you were supposed to be masters at degeneracy, what happened?

Go on facebook and support this degeneracy.
We have to bring to (((them))) what they did to us.

Your Jewry will literally kill us all. I hope your happy.

OY VEY IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS, ISRAEL DOESN'T NEED THIS

Isn't the whole point of being transgender to fool the rest of the world (and yourself) into believing you're a different gender? Why the fuck do people identify as being trans? What the fuck is the point of that?

No that's not the point. They feel like being in the wrong body. If they are born male but identify as female, it would be manipulative (at least for relationships) to not reveal their birth gender. Further, it's not like they can hide completely.

Notice how they're all arab-jews?

But isn't it the point? They go as far as to wanting to use different pronouns, calling their old names "deadnames", wanting to use the opposite bathroom. It's literally playing pretend your entire life and hoping no one catches on until you absolutely have to admit it.

Telling your partner or family members you're trans is one thing, making a whole fucking event about trans people coming together and being trans is absolutely retarded.

The fucking perverted depraved western lgbt faggot culture is contaminating the kosher Jewish culture. Burn yourselves in ovens, subhuman goyim.

You are correct. It is not gay at all.

> jews are faggots
> didnt examine the evidence

they are all "arab israelis" or "christian arab israelis"
NOT jews.
this makes it even more lulzy, since anywhere else in the arab world those fags would be flying off rooftops

> too old for mustafa

if they were young boys however, arabia would welcome them with open arms and erect penises.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

moselms are fags, israelis are simply tolerant of faggotry among their minority populations.