F

youtube.com/watch?v=N6HGgwEmgqs

nah

S
>tfw both him and moto are dead
Feels good man

Nooooo
The day couldn't start any worse

Circus left the town. Took all their clowns too.

F

How? Source?

Did he really die??

LOCAL MAN RUINS EVERYTHING

fucking non-country diaspora. kys.
terrosrism, some ukrainian detonated a bomb in his cabinet.

Bomb in his room
F

>90% vote for independence.
>Fuck yeah, we'll all be rich and wear Levis an shit.
>Oh shit, we're worse off than Russia now.
>We Russian's again now.
No. They deserve the grave they dug in '91 with the rest of their countrymen.

F

F

there never was any ukrainian country, just a region on the border.
wtf are you about?

which moto man is that?

Genocide of Urine when

I swear Putin is such a useless cuck, I just read how Merkel "urged him to use his influence on the separatists to stop the fighting", this while the civilians in Donetsk continue to die.

w2c jacket?

I can't find anything on jewgle, you're sure???

;_;

Did I defend the right of the Ukraine to exist? No, I didn't, but theses separatist shitbags won't to bail out when they were only too happy to give Russia the finger years before. Fuck them. Work on your Runglish before you reply.

Yes, it's confirmed

twitter.com/sashakots/status/829209642437853184

This faggot got snackbarred? Well I'm sure he's been lonely since his waifu Motorola got shredded. They can finally be together again. A romance with a happy end.

Yeah well hohol could not kill them in fair fight so hohol implemented allahuakbar sandnigger tactics.

>being that obvious proxy cockhole

F

Nah, we can't do shit. He was killed by his own, as usual. You are uneducable kind.

I don't need to hide behind a proxy Ivan. I just enjoy Russians getting btfo. Invade another man's country you should expect to get fucked up.

>Did I defend the right of the Ukraine to exist?
>but theses separatist shitbags won't to bail out
female-logic.
>Work on your Runglish before you reply.
you mean English. implying to work on Runglish would mean that i should not write in proper english. which wouldnt make any sense from a logical point of view. you should learn english my friend, you might need it where you live.
this.

F, this really fucking sucks.

F

HE DOESNT SEE THE IRONY WTF!?!?!?!?!

rip

This is especially hilarious considering your flag.

>cockholes attack your territory again
>what a lovely day to start to play 4d chess killing your best commanders!

NO

Not you too..

Fuck.

F

Well fug :DDD

What's this thread about? Who died?

EU merkel puppets

I would side with Ukraine except the fact they are fighting for their long-term doom thanks to merkel and EU goals. They aren't fighting for independence, they are fighting to become EU puppets.

Givi Russian separatist commander

Who is this?

Cockholes are terrorists just like ISIS, it's no coincidence that they support each other, like that time when one of the main Maidanist Urine sites (informnapalm) created a section in Arabic for doxing Russian soldiers in Syria to the benefit of ISIS.

One of the best cockhole removers.

Pro russian I should say

HAHAHAH great to see this rat dead. No doubt he has outlived his usefulness to Putin.

This swarthy Georgian did more to fight the ZOG than most neo-Nazis ever will.

F

>a fucking leaf (with high chance of actually being cockhole) calls the badassest commander of decade a rat

rest in piss

>female-logic.
Not an argument. The vast majority of them wanted independence, making the mistake of assuming that yelling a whole heap of shit about how much they love democracy would automatically lead to rivers of gold. They were completely indifferent to their leadership, their activity's and government/corporate corruption for how long? Then they chimp out completely. Nigger behaviour all-round.

>Not an argument
you were implying one thing, but next second you said another. you are confused.
the rest of your post is mumbling and a nightmare to read.

F

n...no

Motorola was in syria? I haven't kept up with them since Ukraine

Another death in your pointless little war. I mean really, what IS the point of it? Ukrainians decided to sperg out and depose their government, then a bunch of other ukrainians decided to sperg out and declared their own chunk of ukraine no longer ukrainian but russian. That was crimea. Now same thing for donbass, which unlike crimea doesnt even have any use to russia. On one side you have brain dead thugs and useful idiot "neo-nazis", owned and funded by a jew, on the other you have people from all over the russian federation who have no stake in the war (they dont fucking live in donbass), but came their anyways to spill blood. The entire thing is utterly pointless and will be forgotten within a decade of its conclusion.

I hope they're drinking strawberry tea in a better place now
>givi dancing was 3 years ago
youtu.be/307LgGe1kz0

Fucking hell, day ruined.

F, you brave motherfucker.

nooo

NOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he was killed in 2016 user

the point is basically that the people of DNR and LNR didnt want to live under a illigitemate Government. The rightfull President fled the Country and is hiding in Russia somewhere.
It was a coup, make no mistake about it.
But it was a coup in favor of pro-EU and pro Globalism and WMF, o western media didnt mention that.

Plz tell me his story

Here, this sums it up. Its a fucking wasteful mess made by retards.

F

F

F

F

do you think that pig is behind the recent motorola and givi's death? I mean, was it an inside job or the hohols are really that capable?

There is no way these people would be able to live in peace after what have happened. Too much innocent blood spilled.
Also there is nothing of value for ukraine left. Ukraine is poor as shit and this region would require billions to repair the damage that was done. Ukraine is either just fucking around or really that stupid to understand how much of a burden these regions would be.

Considering recent rise of tensions eliminating one of your best commanders would be suicidal.

nothing but good feels

LE FUG

F

Yeah you think I dont get that? Thats not the point. Creating such a devastating conflict is not the solution, you are truly a fool if you think they are better of now or will be better than they would have been simply living under an illegitimate government.

Damn.

F

>Ukraine

hey,what if motorola and givi used the asssasination card in order to disappear? I mean, they copuld very well be about to get killed so they decided to just vanish.
is it too far fetched?

> when you working on kremlin

Sweet!

>when u see ruussan troops even under ur bed

Whatever helps you sleep.

>russian puppet gets BTFO by a closet
lel

Shitposting aside, F

Well, thats what you get for freezing the conflict for almost 2 years. Instead of taking Avdiivka, Slavyansk and Kramatorsk.

And nothing of value was lost

AHAHAHAHA!

Or gained.

BTW I read Russia cleaned up Moto. True? Or was it the Ukies?

i thought you didnt know. if you know, why ask?
and btw, of course its not only illigitimate government. they could have come to terms and not going full martial-law on them.

F

Respects paid in full

Kys

DNR needs to MASSACRE some azov kosher nazis now

Hey, these are big political games no one cares for people. Crimea is our way into the black sea and our biggest war base in the region, we could not let it go to the new pro western ua government. DPR, LPR are our buffer zone between us and now unfriendly neighbor.
But while these are big political games there are people who forced one way or another to take part in these games.

The rumor/theory goes that all of them are getting killed by Russians. Saw this thread a week ago and someone said Givi was scared of being killed from the inside.

>azov kosher
but azov is kosher, in the literal sense.
some jewish-russian-tartar mongrols going genocide mode for a made up country.
its too absurd to believe it.

this. they're pulling out.

>implying dogs of war they are they had anything against that
They were not allowed to.

p-please tell me they are a--alive... somwhere... T_T

God fucking damn it fucking Ukrainian cunts
F F F F